August 23, 2014 | 1090 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CurlyHeadedTreasure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

It's cute and I was binge shopping when I got it. It sounded good enough so I skipped on replenishing my concealer so I could get away with less makeup. A mistake. Somehow it botched my skin tone and natural glow and made me look chalky and shiny at the same time, which is unfortunate because I was looking for the exact opposite. It was gross, I didn't like it. And it didn't cover up much at all , its best use was a moisturizer but I didn't like it enough for even that. It still sits in my medicine cabinet, it was a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by aimeeb212

Because I enjoyed Maybelline's Dream Pure BB Cream so much, I had the urge to give this one a try. I also like that it had the added SPF 30. Well, once again I'm impressed. This has replaced my Covergirl BB Cream w/SPF 21. I alternate between 5 different foundations depending on the condition of my skin and mood. I know that sounds crazy, but whatever. This BB Cream has entered my Famous 5 Rotation. Coverage is definitely more like that of a tinted moisturizer. Blends evenly. Covers minor imperfections and lasts an 8 hour workday. Again the color match is great. I find the shades to be fairly neutral and versatile. Now that I'm approaching 30, I don't want that heavy coverage I desired in my early twenties when I was working in the cosmetics retail world. I want light coverage. I simply want to even out my skintone. This does the trick. I didn't give it 5 lippies simply because the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream is my favorite. This one seems just a touch heavier probably b/c of the SPF.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cindyxtrvn

I went out to invest in buying a drugstore bb cream and wanted to see what the hype was all about with this product... I was left in disappointment. This made me look red like a tomato! Definitely wouldn't recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Maxmom1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! Gives me even, glowing skin! It gives light coverage that is very fresh and natural looking. Surprisingly, it stays put even in the heat. I'm enjoying using it and will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

I really wanted to like this product, but I just didn't. Had absolutely no coverage at all and made me very oily, even though I used the one for oily skin! Was almost as though i was putting clear oil straight onto my face! Would never repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by virginblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I accidentally picked this up instead of the Dream Fresh BB cream which I was excited to try because I heard it was good for oily, acne-prone skin. I wore this stuff on a day when I was going to take a walk on the beach. I figured the sunscreen would be enough to protect my face if I also wore sunglasses and a hat. First if all, this stuff has a weird feel to it. It dries really quickly and seems both powdery and shiny at the same time. It had fairly nice coverage for something that is not really a BB cream, but more of a tinted moisturizer. It did not stay on long and I had to keep reapplying it. And my stroll in the beach? My face got sunburnt. And I woke up this morning with my skin broken out. I can't be sure if it's the BB cream because I only used it once, but I won't be trying it again. It might stay on better with a primer and powder over it, but that just defeats the point of a tinted moisturizer to me. So, in conclusion:
PROS: nice coverage for TM, cheap, natural-looking.
CONS: comes off very quickly, sunscreen doesn't seem to work very well, causes breakouts (maybe)
UPDATE: This definitely caused my breakout. As soon as I went back to my normal routine, my skin cleared up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by danycgza

I bought this at Target a couple of months ago. I was new with all the BB cream hype and this is the first that I bought. The packaging is cute so I gave it a try. When I wore it on my face I saw no difference at all. I use this now as a moisturizer and SPF. It won't cover blemishes at all, it has a very very light pigmentation. I'm really disappointed with this BB cream. It is soft, it doesn't clog my pores, doesn't break me out. It just didn't work for me at all. I won't repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kenzie1212

It wasn't horrible, but it's not worth repurchasing. I have fair skin with pink undertones and the lightest shade made me look a bit orange. The coverage was very light and didn't really cover anything at all. Also, I looked very greasy after about 2 hours. It was disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by marysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Last year I bought this product because I was the only kid that had bad breakouts and I wanted some coverage. I tried it and it barely covers imperfections and I was very disappointed with it. Wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Emilee1415

I was sort of skeptical about this product because I know it offered a "light" coverage but tried it anyways since I wanted my skin to look very natural but still cover my redness and spots (I prefer more medium coverage matte foundations). I purchased it from a local K-Mart and tried it the next morning. I put a facial primer on and then applied one layer of the bb cream and noticed right away it was very watery. I let the foundation set after applying with a beauty blender and it felt like lotion was on my face. I applied another layer and none of my redness was covered at all. It looked like I was very oily and had just ran a long distance. My face was very very dewy looking, which might not be bad but my whole face just looked greasy. I set with a powder to see how the foundation would hold up. Not even three hours later and my face looked so shiny and greasy. Will NOT be buying from Maybelline again. I have never had this happen with a product before. No coverage. No shine control. For $8.99, this product is NOT worth it.