April 23, 2014 | 1137 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I have super oily skin and my drugstore only had the normal skin formula so I tried it out. It does exactly as it says, protects, provides a sheer coverage, minimizes pores, etc. The package also says to reapply every 2 hours, which is actually necessary. Within 2, maybe 3 hours, most of any coverage is gone. Even with a pressed powder/setting power, it left a slick shine on my skin that wouldn't go away without a lot more powder throughout the day, and i mean a lot. I have very acne prone and sensitive skin and I'd only been using this for a week and my skin is so covered in acne I feel like I'm 16 again. I could see this being a great product for others but it didn't work out for me. I'll be returning it the first chance I get. I'd advise anyone with acne prone/sensitive skin to stay far away. I'm sad this didn't work out, when I first tried it my skin looked like it was glowing and it flowed on so smoothly. But it's only been downhill from there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jessiesnow890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! It glides on like an absolute dream and stays put all day!
But I do think that it needs to be a little more light because it is heavy on my skin sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My 13 y/o daughter has used this on and off for the past year. She has some minor acne but when she wears this I can not stop staring at her skin! She looks photoshopped. Her skin looks clear, healthy, dewy and airbrushed. She adds a little concealer on major blemishes and a little powder on top and the result is stunning. Amazing also is that when she returns from school it still looks as good as it did in the am. I am so impressed I just ordered it for myself and will review my experience as well. The fact that it is an spf 30 that is titanium based (all physical) is a huge plus if one is sensitive to sunscreen ingredients like I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

Just to give you some background about my skin type - I have normal-combination skin, with an oily t-zone (forehead & nose) with occasionally some dry spots on my cheeks, with occasional breakouts (nothing major). I found this BB cream to be one of the best bang for your buck products! It provides just enough sheer coverage and gives a dewy look. However, during the warmer summer months, I feel like an oily mess half way through my day.

I work in an air conditioned office setting and loved how I looked first thing in the morning. However, by mid-afternoon I was super shiny on my T-zone (which is already shiny to begin with!!) I guess you could set it with powder to reduce the shine...

All in all, I would definitely buy this again for the colder winter months to keep my skin hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow, this stuff is nice. I am definitely not someone who buys into the whole BB Cream craze. These things are just tinted moisturizers, y'all. But, having said that, I think this is a wonderful product and the best BB Cream or tinted moisturizer (whatever!) I have tried yet!

It comes out quite thick and has a bit of a plastic-y smell. But, when blended over the skin, it has a surprisingly nice amount of coverage and a very beautiful dewy finish. It does not have super long lasting power, as one would expect, but reapplying is not a hassle since it does have such convenient packaging.

On good skin days, or "no-makeup makeup" days, this and some concealer is all I need. And I don't have perfect skin either, so it means a lot that I'm willing to wear this on its own!

I use the shade Medium/Deep, and I am about an NW30. But because it is quite sheer, I think each shade can suit quite a few different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by shanruss07

LOVE this!!! I just bought my third tube of this stuff. Let's be honest- it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, but that doesn't detract from my love for it. I generally only need very sheer coverage just to even out my skin tone, so this baby does the trick and leaves a healthy, luminous glow to my skin. In the colder months when my skin is ├╝ber dry, I put a generous amount of product on the back of my hand and add one drop of Josie Maran Argon Oil Light, swirl it all together, and apply to freshly cleansed skin with my fingers. Then I add a cream blush, mascara and tinted lip balm and voila! Perfect natural look. This will definitely be my go-to spring/summer look +/- the Argon oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Attitudeangela

Pros:
- light bb cream, it doesn't make me feel cakey especially if I'm at school all day and I don't want to be wearing heavy make up. I imagine this being good for a day in the summer as well since it isn't heavy it's not going to make you feel like your face make up is sliding off.
- coverage was better than I thought it was going to be, if you have dark spots this isn't going to mask it but concealer should do the trick
- I think the packaging is cute

Cons:
- the light-medium shade is perfect for me but I worry about people who fall between the medium and dark shades, having only 5 shades seems hardly enough
- in Canada this is fairly expensive considering how much you get at shoppers drug mart it's 12.99 and Wal-Mart sells it for 6.99 which I think is reasonable but I swear the colours are never in stock. Regardless I would repurchase if it goes on sale or if I find it a low price.
- I wish there was more than 30mL/1oz in a bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many BB creams, drugstore & high end and honestly my mind keeps going back to this. Its the perfect color (deep) which is SAYING A LOT. It is hard trying to find a BB cream when you have dark skin with yellow undertones, believe me. Most just leave a whitish/gray outcast (Think old school sunscreen cast) that photographs horribly. I have purchased this 3 times! its easy, good coverage for my hyper-pigmented acne prone skin and its cheap. I never break out + it feels like skin, very natural and light.
The packaging is awful. I guarantee it to spill or explode in your makeup bag, I learned the hard way and I keep it in a seal plastic baggie inside my makeup bag. A friend had it in her purse and I told her the dangers of keeping it loose. long story short the inside of her bag is stained.
price is meh, honestly CVS never has it on sale but anytime I get a 5$ off 15$ coupon I stock up. 10$ is cheap but because of the packaging and its not a lot of product it's not ideal.

overall I haven't found something to beat this BBcream and Its my summer must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a very thick consistency and smells muddy. I really like the way this looks on my skin. It is a little too heavy for my combination skin but every time I wear this I can't believe how nice it makes my skin looks. I set this product with the makeup forever translucent powder as otherwise my forehead gets shiny. I tried the oily skin version as well but prefer this one. The packaging looks a bit like something for teenage girls though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it before I read the reviews, so I just assumed it's bad and had no interest in it. It has a weird consistency, feels light, covers my dark circles and redness. Smell odd. It lasts all day and for my combination skin, this is miracle. I used this in the morning to school and when I'm home, my T-zone is not shiny ot anything, I dont need to blot it. Not a tiny bit of oil. I'm impress. I only used it twice so I'm not sure that it'll break me out or not