Essence of Beauty Lillies and Freesia

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/19/2013 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I smelled this scent in CVS and fell in love! I usually think that the cheaper body mists sold at drugstores stink but this one is lovely. It makes me miss the old Bath and Body Works Freesia scent from back in the day.

on 2/25/2013 11:02:00 PM

I found this at CVS. The price caught my eye ($!.99) and the classification of hydration and softens skin was the cherry on top. It has a non-greasy and creamy texture.The fragrance is light, airy and floral. It lingers after hand washing. It's done justice on my dry wintry hands this year. A recommended buy indeed.

Generally I am not a big fan of florals. I smelled this in CVS and liked it enough to try it. Bought the travel size body spray and tossed it in my purse... Wore it today for the first time. It's beautiful. I received so many compliments from coworkers. One coworker kept telling my other coworkers to smell me. lol. I don't even get that many compliments when I wear my high end edgy perfumes! It's basically what it says Lillies and Freesia with a hint of sandlewood. A refreshing scent for summer and spring. Great for all ages. Best part is the price!

Popular Fragrances