Lumene Arctic Aqua 2 in 1 Skin-Perfecting Moisture-Booster

on 7/7/2015 11:21:00 AM

Im on my third tube of this one in the past 7 months. Use it on a daily basis, night and day also around my eyes. Its a great, affordable serum with hyaluronic acid. It moisturizes and plumps up skin and is very gentle. At 13 it is very affordable. I have not noticed that it would break me out.

on 4/16/2015 9:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm afraid this broke me out. I rarely get zits and have five very inflamed ones on my face after I started using this product. This was the most recent product I added into my skin routine, so I attribute my difficulty to this product. I am still a huge fan of their BB and CC cream, though!

on 2/8/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this. I use it at night under my Rx retinoid to buffer a little and add some much needed moisture to my already dry skin. I was using Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum, but it's more expensive and I like that the Lumene has more natural ingredients anyway. When my skin is *really* dry I'll even layer this under a lotion/cream moisturizer and it adds moisture w/o adding greasiness which is fantastic.

on 1/26/2013 4:49:00 AM

I got this from my cousin who works for MarieClaire cosmetic departement and I'm impressed!
I use it as a hydrating serum under my night-time moisturizer and as my - let's say- "week-end" moisturizer. I'm pretty lazy on week-ends when I don't go or when I simply just don't put any MU on, so I usually don't bother with a proper beauty routine...which means I was my face with s foam cleanser, sometimes I put a mask after this, I wash it away and then just put THIS on my face.
It makes my skin instantly moisturized and wonderfully SOFT and calm,moreover I think it makes my skintone look MORE EVEN.
However, I wouldn't use it under MU without putting any cream on it. I like having a layer of something between my skin and MU, if you know what I mean,and you simply can't feel this product on your skin because it absorbs so well and quickly (which otherwise would be a pro I guess)...so I prefer to put something a little bit "thicker" und the MU.
But I think this would be a perfecr day/night time moisturizer itself for women with oily skin.:)

on 11/19/2012 7:48:00 AM

Very light, quickly absorbed. Leaves my skin moisturized but not too much (not oily). Does not congest my skin, I'm very sensitive and this happens with many other facial products.

on 5/20/2012 8:47:00 AM

2 in 1 Skin-Percecting Moisture-Booster is an advanced gel formula. On the package it says that "it helps plump up fine lines caused by dehydration and perfects the surface of the skin for even face make-up". It is in other words a deep treatment moisturizer and a primer, all in one. It contains over 90 % natural ingredients.
I either use it as a night cream, or apply it in the morning. It comes in a 35 ml package and you are only supposed to use a tiny amount of product each time. However, I don't think it's moisturizing enough so I need to use a little more than what I think is the intention of the product makers. Since it's not moisturizing enough for me I wouldn't repurchase it. It's just a mediocre product if you ask me. continued >>