November 22, 2014 | 1719 users online

Cleansers - Avon - ClearSkin Deep Pore Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average cleanser :) This comes in a huge 150ml tube. It is like a regular cleanser, but I found that it stripped off the natural protective oils on my face, leaving a little dry but I am fine with it, since I don't really like those that leaves a protective layer on it because I have oily skin. It also has granules for exfoliating, but I agree with other reviews that the granules were too big and rough, so I am careful to just rub this on my face gently. Also, the apperance of this product is simple and nice, but I am not really a fan of the packaging. Down to the last bits it gets really hard to squeeze out the products behind the cap, so I just decanted the remainer into a container and continued using from there. On the upside though, this is really value-for-money :) One huge tube of this lasted me for about 5 months, and for the price, I am happy with this. This didn't really do much for my skin, but since no products so far have really made a significant difference to my skin, I will overlook this part for now :) I will repurchase this if I ever run out of cleanser :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2005 1:44:00 AM More reviews by myfatcatmittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as well as the "Keep it Clean" cleanser from Avon. I payed $3.99 for each through Avon.com. Comparing the two, this one is left in the dust. Keep it Clean is so much better & less drying and harsh on my comboination-dry skin. This product seriously overdries my skin. I get that horrible tight dry skin feeling after each use. Bad, bad, bad feeling. If you have really oily skin than maybe, but for those with dryish, maturish, or sensitive skin, don't touch this stuff! Might want to try Keep it Clean instead, I like it much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

Eh, it did nothing for me. Smells sort of citrusy, I liked that. Dried my skin out and didn't deep clean anything. Then again, maybe a 30-something with combination skin had no business using this? :)

I used the last today and wont be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ledonatella

Worked good for my combo skin but if it gets in your eyes, watch out because it burns! I've never had a product that killed my eyes like this before. But as for the skin, worked good, a little drying for me so I probably wouldn't repurchase but it did help with blemishes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SVarga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this one but it caused me major breakouts. The consistency is real nice and you get a lot, but for my acne prone skin it wasn't nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this cleanser very much. It gently cleanses my combination skin and leaves it clean without feeling stripped.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by snowdragon

At first I liked the product but as I started using it more and more, the less I liked it. I think I actually broke out more when I was using it. It dried out my skin and stung my eyes. So this is not going to be a staple for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by moonkittenz

Bought this on EBay for $3.39, w/ free shipping (@ Avon Overstock in EBay Stores)...Have used it about 5 or 6 X's & really like it a lot. It has kind of a strange scent, sort of perfumey/soapy (which I'm liking the more I use it)...Nice, creamy cleanser w/ exfoliating scrubbies...Leaves a really clean feel to my skin...*A few little scrubbies can be left behind, especially around the hairline, so be sure to Rinse well...Would definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

I brought this for calming down blemishes and pimples.T was okay not to harsh okay to use once or twice a week.