Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 5/18/2015 4:34:00 AM

This color is in light? Its so orange on me. I love the finish so so so much but the color????? Its so off

This is the only drugstore BB cream I've ever actually liked. Having combo/oily skin means that most other by creams just act like greasy tinted moisturizers that slide right off my face and offer zero coverage or ability to even out my skin tone. This one actually evens and covers minor imperfections! And while it's not super matte by any means, it has a natural to slightly matte finish that doesn't make me look greasy (hallelujah). Great for days when I want something a little more lightweight than my usual foundation. I always set with powder. Oh, and price wise, it may seem expensive, but you're basically getting twice the amount of product that you would get in a normal foundation, since those are typically only one ounce bottles. So it's actually priced fairly.

on 4/21/2015 9:39:00 AM

it works better than i thought, meaning that it covers more than i expected it to. of course it's light, don't expect miracles, but it's good for everyday when you don't want a heavy make up. i haven't tried any other brand, so i can't compare. but i did try the one for normal skin and it was too oily for me (i have acne-prone, bit oily skin). this one feels better. i bought it again, since it's a cheap, good-enough solution for everyday

My first review but I literally had to. I've tried about 4 or 5 different BB creams but this one I've been using this for about two years now and it has been my absolute HG!
I've got quite pink, sensitive, blemished skin and this really neutralises the redness for me, although it doesn't cover any acne bumps. But using pressed powder over the top of this covers them and creates a really nice matte coverage so that I usually get about 6 hours without getting oily, and I have pretty oily skin.
I guess the only con to this is that I have to wear powder over the top to get enough coverage and keep the oil at bay. But most foundations you usually have to anyway. And also, I've found that if I wear it for too many consecutive days without a break it breaks me out and I have to stop wearing it for a couple of days for them to clear up. Could be just my sensitive skin though.

on 4/17/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Very good coverage, lightweight, beautiful matte and natural finish, not very good oil control...

on 4/7/2015 3:41:00 AM

This bb cream is magic i have went from drugstore products to really expensive cosmetic to find a daily foundation and this bb cream won it! It does not get oily at all i wore it at 9 am till 6 pm and it still looked flawless! Definitely the best for the time!

on 4/6/2015 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH I RECCOMEND IT TO EVERYONE! It's a moisturiser that gives a healthy glow to my skin! Bye bye heavy foundation! My skin can breathe and it doesn't make me break out!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL BB CREAM! I can't express how much I love this BB Cream. Being incredibly oily it's nice to see companies finally acknowledging us in the world of BB Creams. I originally used the normal version of this BB Cream before the Combo/Oily version came out and really liked it. Although this one is AMAZING! First of all the colour is a perfect match for me and I love that it's got a yellow undertone opposed to the traditional pink undertone. Second it has a very watery consistency (so be careful about how you open this because it can go everyone) which makes it feel weightless on the skin. Also, when you apply it, it gives a demi-matte finish but once set with powder (I use Rimmel Stay Matte) it's completely matte. I apply it with my hands or a beauty blender (hands = more natural; beauty blender = more coverage) It also has amazing coverage for a BB Cream and looks incredibly natural. I have very acne prone skin (have been on medication, but currently taking a break) so this provides the perfect amount of coverage for school and just everyday wear. Unless I have somewhere especially fancy to go I only use this. It provides around 5 hours of good wear (I live in Australia with very oily skin so this is great) but if you just bring some oil absorbing sheets and some powder, a small touch up is all it needs. I have been through 3 bottles of this and will continue to buy it. BEST BB CREAM EVER!

on 3/18/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bb cream is ok, it does control oil for a few hours, and has good coverage, the most coverage out of other drug store bb creams, its not a long wear but if you retouch you should be good. Not my favorite, I actually prefer the loreal bb cream, but it's not horrible either.

on 2/13/2015 8:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.