September 1, 2014 | 2205 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Themakeupdreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I love this balm stain by reckon! Here's why
- if your young and people notice you are wearing lip stick USE THIS! Not only is it good colour when it goes on but it also leaves a beautiful tint to your lips when you wash it off so if someone says OMG YOUR WEARING LIP STICK you can wipe your lip with something an show the person that your not.
For my dry and crackly lips in winter this is my life saver sometimes the other products are dry but I fix it with my simple EBT (essential Beauty tip) put a coat of Chapstick or lip balm on before you apply the lip stick/gloss whatever hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by rameymaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is the bomb diggity!
- Colour is strong depending on how many layers you apply,
- Moisturising
- Last Long

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by jessicouture

I bought this because I wanted a sort of pale lavender-ish cool-toned color which is how it goes on, but within 15 minutes it turns to a brighter warmer pink. It's still an ok color, but not the color I wanted when I bought it.

The formula is great and easy to apply, and I find it does stain well and stays for a long time with very little drying. If only the shade wouldn't change on me! I didn't want a mood lipstick.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst lipsticks/lip pencils I have tried. Really, really dry, made my lips irritated. The color is also quiet bad, have to apply couple of times to get some ugly color.
I tried Honey and Cherish (had to buy them both as there are no open pencils and the color looked nice from outside) and then returned them both in an hour.
Cherish lip pencil is just super drying, bright pink that looks and feels horrible on me.
Canot compare to MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil that is fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I do love the feel of this on my lips, especially at first...I just do not like how it changes color when it leaves a stain. I do love the product itself, just will opt for a diff color next time. This, as another reviewer just wrote, kinda makes me look like I was eating something (maybe cotton candy) & the residue is still on my mouth. At any rate, I love Revlon lippies of most any sorts, will re-purchase just not in Cherish.
UPDATE: Gave it to a friend who's blonde & blue eyed & has a lovely porcelain skin...needless to say it looks MUCH better on her. It looked weird on me, like I'm some sort of Nikki Minaj wanna-be. Hey I love Nikki, but her style is of her own & I ain't a celebrity!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after being so impressed with 035 Charm in this range. The colour is really vibrant & has GREAT lasting power. I wore it to a party recently which entailed lots of wine and nibbles and even after washing my face before I went to bed and passed out, I woke up STILL sporting the bright pink lips apart from where it had worn a little closer towards the inside of my mouth. As with Charm, it goes on smoothly, stays smooth all day & doesn't dry out my lips (not that it seems to moisturise either.) I am really happy with this product & would certainly buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was searching for a new pink for spring but I am not sure I am in love with this shade of pink on me. I have to tone it down sometimes with my Zoya lip gloss in Flirt if I over apply so I try to apply Cherish with a light hand then apply a lip balm in an hour or two over it. Maybe I will mix it with my Honey color of this same revlon balm stain and try that too.

My lips are naturally pretty red so after an hour of this on it does look way better and that bright pink fades and turns to a darker pink. It's just for the first 30 minutes or so it looks way too bright to me. My boyfriend didn't like it too much either and said my lips look stained from eating some type of bright pink fruit lol. He much prefers natural colors on me though.

I also own Honey and that one looks like my natural lips but adds more color of red-pink and lasts forever and I prefer to wear that one for dinners and such so I don't have to reapply color after drinks and food. The Honey color lasts way longer than Cherish so I am slighly disapointed in that because once that bright pink tones down it really looks pretty and I want it to last as long as honey does.

I like the balm like feel of this which lasts for an hour and don't mind the mint smell too much because it fades away. I don't think I will buy this color again but I have only been wearing it for a week so not sure yet. I will use this up quickly though before summer because there is not much product in it even though it seems like a lot. I usually apply it 2 times a day but on some days 3 times a day.

I want to try Precious and Charm next.

*Update - May 19, 2014*
I still wear this almost daily and have learned to like it a little more but my new favorite way to wear this is to first apply Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss and then put on this lip stain. I also like to apply it over my Zoya Lipgloss in the nude shade flirt.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jdsjen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this color so much!!! Amazing pigmentation, amazing staying power, amazing everything! It's a bright barbie pink but is still suitable for everyday wear, I even wear it to school :) It's more for the younger ladies though

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by radnan16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love most of the just bitten kissable balm stains but this color just looked really bad on me. It's a really bright, neon pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first kissable balm stain i bought (I also have Honey, which I LOVE, and sweetheart, which is too bright for me but still a nice color).

Cherish is a light pink that leans SUPER purple on me, which I don't love. I tend to go for subtle pinks and neutrals, and don't ever go for lavender-based pinks. While I think these colors can look good on some people, I think purple-y pinks just look too young and kind of cheap on me. I try to use it in the spring and summer when it looks a bit better, but probably won't buy it again.

If you like MAC Snob, Pink Plaid or Pink Nouveau, you would probably like this and should try it since it's inexpensive and the formula is really nice.