October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Rouge in Love

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Love the whole range of lipsticks. The colours are so pigmented and go on perfectly. This is a perfect lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Nancy76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just bought these lipstick 2 days ago absolutely Love love love.
No 170 is a perfect red doesn't bleed and feels so moist on lips…..lasted 8hrs+
Would def buy again….fab for those special days that need a Red Red Lips….X

No 340 is a lovely fresh pink which lasted almost a day without reapplying…bearing in mind this included a 9hr international flight….eating….sleeping….and lips still felt moist….X

They both smell rosy. Feel like a new women since iv bought these…..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by blushes

Corail In LOVE (322M) I love it!! The Rouge in Love series are a beautiful lipstick. Stays on and when it does come off it comes off evenly. It is moist, has no flavour and is a gorgeous shade of coral. I have red hair and green eyes and this is on of my go to everyday lipsticks when I want some colour: substantially more than nude and less than strong. I adore it.
I also enjoy Clarins Joli Rouge Guava (03) I have a review for it on this site.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow... Really, WOW! Great lipstick. Lancome hit a homerun with these. No complaints at all. Hydration, moisture, long lasting, smooth texture and pigmentation. What more could you want? I got two of these in Pink Bon Bon and Violette Coquette. Both have plenty of pigment with a big color payoff. The texture was more on the moist, but matte side, but it didn't flake off after a few hours like most other lipsticks with a similar bright color range. They didn't run or bleed out. Some have described these as being closer to a balm texture, but IMHO these have far more opaque coverage. Nothing like YSL Sheer Volupte Shine for example as far as texture goes. Not drying at all, and they both lasted close to 6 hours on my lips, drinking and eating included. The silver aluminum tube packing is awesome as well. Nice design. Definitely will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

These lipsticks are far too glossy and dont show enough of a strong colour for me.... theyre more like a balm.
Beautiful packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this lipstick in the shade sweet embrace, i love the color because i'm crazy about pinks and nudes, and this is a light pink but very neutral. It's gorgeous, the packaging is gorgeous and nice because it's quite compact. I do really like the lipstick, but i'm not in LOVE with it. Kind of unfortunate, because "In Love" is part of the lipstick's name. I really do like it because it's pigmented and a pretty shade of pink, but it's a little drying and can emphasize the look of lines on your lips. I think that there are better lipsticks out there, even for less money. It's a good lipstick, but not worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

My favourite lipstick ever! I have never finished a lipstick before! it's my second one now. Stays on well, while keeping my lips hydrated. Love it. Can't recomend enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by walkyouhome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is currently ranked number 1 in my collection of 50 plus lipsticks!

The texture is so soft, almost like a balm, but the colour is quite pigmented. It's hydrating for my super dry and sensitive lips, doesn't bleed, and lasts a surprisingly long time through eating and drinking. You can apply it to be sheer or build up the colour so it's super bright.

The colour I bought is 361M Pink Bonbon, and it's a beautiful hot fuschia pink, very blue toned, and so bright it's almost neon! It's impossible not to feel fun and pretty when wearing it.

Expensive but worth the price, as you can just feel the difference between this and cheaper lipsticks from Revlon, Rimmel and even MAC. I will be buying a few more when I get the chance.

Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in Rose PItimini.
The formulation of the lipstick is perfect - hydrating, (quite) long lasting, and looks great on my lips. However, do note that the colour I bought is not particularly flattering if your teeth is even a little discoloured/yellow. This lipstick colour somehow brings out the yellowness of my teeth. I won't be re-purchasing this colour, but I do love this range of lipsticks! Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have "jolie rosalie" and absolutely love it. It's like a reddish plum. The application is super super smooth and hydrating and it lasts for hours and hours. The color is beautiful and super pigmented. It's pretty creamy - neither glossy nor matte. It's ~$30 but it's completely worth it in my opinion. I bought it last October and I still have about 25% left and the quality is just as awesome over a year later.