April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Rouge in Love

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tomatotooty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in Rose PItimini.
The formulation of the lipstick is perfect - hydrating, (quite) long lasting, and looks great on my lips. However, do note that the colour I bought is not particularly flattering if your teeth is even a little discoloured/yellow. This lipstick colour somehow brings out the yellowness of my teeth. I won't be re-purchasing this colour, but I do love this range of lipsticks! Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have "jolie rosalie" and absolutely love it. It's like a reddish plum. The application is super super smooth and hydrating and it lasts for hours and hours. The color is beautiful and super pigmented. It's pretty creamy - neither glossy nor matte. It's ~$30 but it's completely worth it in my opinion. I bought it last October and I still have about 25% left and the quality is just as awesome over a year later.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by FirstCircle

This is hands-down one of my favourite lipsticks. I bought it on whim because I was looking for a lipstick that had incredible staying power but still felt as creamy as a normal lipstick. Even though I wasn't initially impressed by the packaging (a heavy silver lip container), especially compared to my YSL lip gloss and Dior lipsticks, I've grown to love how compact and subtle it is.

Pros:
- Has some great colours that are very rich.
- INCREDIBLE staying power. Was even hard to get the stain off after using some makeup remover.
- Creamy texture that just glides on.
- Compact, sturdy packaging that will last in the chaos of a purse.

Cons:
- A little on the expensive side but worth it for the product performance.

I will definitely be repurchasing this in a multitude of colours and keeping them in my makeup bag for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Vivalakellye

I love this lipstick! I have it in Cocoa Couture. The lipstick smells good and is packaged well. If I ever use up the tube (I have so many lipsticks...), I will definitely repurchase. The size of the stick is pretty small, but it's the perfect size for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by snis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this lipstick in the 391N Fiery Attitude shade but when I tried two of the reds, they did not do much for my NC 43 skin tone. I tried 181N Saint Honore and 170N Sequence of Love and they did not have a much pigment on me. These reds were just off and did not look good on me although they were recommended for darker skin tones. However, they were very moisturizing and the texture was great, which is one of the reasons I wanted to try more shades. So far Fiery Attitude is the only shade I like of this line. Still looking for a really nice red.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by nellja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a moisturizing, high-pigment coral-red that would brighten and complement my yellow-based but pink-toned/'fair olive' according to some SAs/rosacean skin. I wanted it to be wearable day-to-day, either 1) on its own, as a stain; 2) as a stain, under chapstick, gloss, or a neutral beige or pink, because getting the hue right is super challenging for me; or 3) built up on its own to get serious glossy, shiny coverage for evenings, yet not feel like stage makeup. I wanted at least some of it to stay on for a few hours, at least.

Essentially I was after one lipstick that could do everything. (I thought maybe I could also use it as a cheekstain, in a pinch.) This is that. It's sheer, luminous, while retaining depth of colour. It feels amazing to put on. It stays on.

The colour I have is 'Crazy Tangerine' (174B), and I think it would suit others with equally yellow-based or 'sallow' skin tones (people with lighter-toned skin from Asian, Middle Eastern, or Eastern European backgrounds, I think, would like it).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by CarmenCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these lipsticks on sale, 340B rose boudoir, And it really amazed me. Im a sucker for M.A.C lipsticks so I wasnt very optimistic about these but woow after just one use it left me very pleasantly surprised.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by BernieBrasco

I'm using this product over 6 months now and I still can't decide whats "wrong" with it.

Pros: -Beautiful, vibrant colours
- Feeling rich, soft
- Luxurious packaging

Cons:

-Doesn't stay on for long
-Smudging

Therefore I won't repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lipstick!
Very lightweight, stays well, doesn't crease (without lipliner)
Moisturises well.
Specifically for 240M Rose En Deshabillé, it's a natural lip colour, perfect match.

Very aestheically pleasing and practical packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Hydroneta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the Rouge in Love lipstick in 2 shades, 170 + 146. Such a big disappointment. The colors are lovely, creamy texture but after a few minutes the color is all over, everywhere around my lips, except on my lips. I use them with an YSL lip liner and both of them are spreading outside the lips afer a few minutes os wear. Shame... And I paid 27euros each.