September 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Shadow Stick - Purple Lapis

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got two these True Color Shadow Stick in the Purple Lapis and Pink Ruby for $1.99 each from the Avon Outlet campaign a couple of months ago, but I didn't get a chance to play around with these till last night. This shadow stick is freakin' awful. It creases like crazy! At first glance, the colors look really pretty and it even goes on smoothly and evenly, but about 10 minutes later, it completely fades away (and this is WITH primer. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion). I couldn't see any pink or purple on my lid except for the bit that was stuck in my crease.

Just awful. I don't recommend anyone purchase this product, I certainly won't be either. Save the dollar or two from this junk and put it towards a better product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

Very pretty creamy purple with a bit of shine. Color can be applied lightly for a more sheer effect or built up for more opaque look. Unfortunately, it creases like crazy. Have to remember not to repurchase.