December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Skincare - Face - Essence - Sun Club Oil Control Paper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Adoro este produto, tengo una piel mixta-grasa del demonio, y esta ha sido mi solución!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My oily and terribly shiny complexion made me become addicted to blotting papers ever since I was a teenager - no matter how dry and cold the weather is, after a few hours I desperately need to dab my face with one of those sheets. Otherwise, my face would spontaneously show that greasy glow that you get from spending several hours close to a fryer, which is obviously not pretty nor comfortable.

I used to have mixed feelings about this addiction: though it temporarily fixes the problem, most of the brands are very expensive (I can't stop thinking that it's just rice paper - not so different from tissues!) and too powdery, which isn't good for my wallet in any way. But as in many other items, Essence gave me the solution that I've been wanting for so long: small sheets, with no powder at all, in a cute and handy package and, best of all, incredibly cheap (costs only 3.99€)!

Of course, there's a handicap: non-powdery sheets absorb less oil, so you must spend more in every use - but on the other hand, it is easy peasy to clean your face, as you are spared from the mess of all that loose powder falling everywhere. Plus, as they are so cheap, even if you buy more packages you still don't spend as much as you do with other brands. Needless to say that I'm so relieved and hooked to Essence's papers!