August 1, 2014 | 1952 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blushing Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Giron0922

This blush I find is a dupe for Tarte's Blushing Bride blush, it's a mauve/purple with a golden shimmer. I got this because I'm drawn to colors like this and I swatched it along with Tarte's and it's actually more pigmented! For the price you can't beat it, it's highly pigmented so a light tap is all you need and it's do smith the shimmer actually seems finer than Tarte's!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by duploid

I have light olive skin with yellow tones...I'd say that I'm on the cool end. So neutral to cool blushes suits my complexion even though I'm attracted to very warm shades. My natural flush is more of a berry shade and Blushing Rose works for me. I also have the very pigmented Redwood, but I prefer Blushing Rose. Blushing Rose is a plum-pink or pink-mauve suitable for all occasions. The fine shimmer (looks gold to me) gives me a slight glow and prevents the color from appearing too cool so I can wear it in any season. I'm quite oily in hot weather, but I had no issues with the shimmer becoming overwhelming.

The blush is impressively pigmented and lasts for most of the day. It's not chalky, and the small round container won't take up too much space in your bag (although there is no brush or mirror but that doesn't bother me because I haven't had the need to touch up). I'm glad my sister told me about these blushes because I'm on a budget, and wanted to only stick with one or two blushes to wear everyday. I see Jordana's website has new colors which tempts me to buy more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Jordana blushes (see my other reviews). Ladies, if you need a deep, highly pigmented blush try this one. At only $2.95 for full-price, it's a bargain. It's just too deep for my NW15 complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 1st jordana blush. The only other jordana product that I have is the tawny lip liner. This blush is a beautiful plummy mauve pink color with light shimmer. Super pigmented so I use a light Hand or a stippling brush. Packaging is a little pot with a twist off lid. Super inexpensive. Can't wait to try out the other shades!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This particular color is Blushing Rose-a light plum or dark mauve depending how you look at it. Very "fall" and very pigmented. These are great blushes, worth far far more than their super cheap price! They are well pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors. The texture is very nice and smooth and applies evenly and easily-something you would not expect from a dirt cheap product. The packaging is a twist off with a clear lid so you can see the color inside-a plus. I purchased 8 of these (for a total of $16 or thereabouts in a bogo-half off at KMart). I am NW25ish+ for reference, and my favorites are Redwood, Coral Sandy Beach, Terra Cotta, Blushing Rose, Tawny Beige and Bronze. I also have Touch of Pink and Rose Silk, which are very pretty but these colors don't get as much love from me as the others solely because I am not really a pink blush kind of gal. A whole blush "wardrobe" for less than half the price of one higher end blush! I highly recommend these-money well spent for a product worth far more than its price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To me, Blushing Rose is a deep, mauvy pink; I see some shimmer in the blush but not when I apply it on my face. It's what I would call a low-maintenance blush: good texture, easy to apply and looks natural. These are good quality blushes at a great price, and made in the USA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Blushing rose, is a beautiful raspberry purple tinged blush with subtle gold shimmer. This blush has good pigmentation but is slightly more powdery then Jordana's matte blushes. I read on-line that this was a dupe for Nars Dolce Vita, I have to disagree with that. I have the Nars blush and Jordana blushing rose has a much more berry tone to it.