July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquid Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The black shade isn't really black, it's more dark navy, and it isn't opaque. Also its impossible to get a fine line with the thick tip. I know this is cheap, but there are better liners for even cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by spaghetty

This is an excellent eyeliner, if you like your eyeliners to dry out within a week! And stupid me, I bought this product twice.

Seriously. I bought this after watching ANTM (they did a lot of Cover Girl product placement and I was sold). So I bought this eyeliner and loved how easy it was to apply although the pen's tip is a little too big, so I wouldn't recommend this to eyeliner beginners who want to wear makeup to look natural.
I didn't use it for a week because I was too lazy in the morning and preferred my Estee Lauder eyeliner pencil. It dried out and I thought it was all my fault. So I went to the drugstore again to rebuy and I used it everyday for a whole week - even shaking the pen (as instructed) to make sure it wouldn't dry out. A week later, it was completely dry... I never saw it coming.

I don't want to be so dramatic, but using this eyeliner is almost like being in one of those relationships where it's going SO great at first, then out of nowhere, the guy just leaves you without warning.

Yeah, it's that bad.. just AVOID this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mariaoleary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I spent 7.00 on this? What a complete waste of money. It dried out after a week and I can get better pigment from Wet n Wild liquid eyeliner. For something with that price I was at least expecting it to do an ok job. I've heard good things about the Maybelline liquid pen, I might try that next.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this a few times. It wasn't completely awful, in the sense that it was somewhat neat. I did not have trouble making a thin, clean line. However, it really annoyed me that the shade I bought was supposed to be black, but it had a noticeable navy blue tone to it. I even bought it for the second time to see if it was just that particular one, but the result was the same. I moved on to a much better black liquid eyeliner that is now my HG (by Urban Decay). Urban Decay's liquid liner is even easier to apply, jet-black, and gives a more dramatic look, if wanted. This only gives a casual look, at most. I'm sure there are so many better liquid liners out there than CG's liquid pencil. I agree with others who say that this liner does not give nearly enough pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by girlnextdoor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this in mink, it was a very pretty colour on me that I haven't seen made by anyone else. The eyeliner worked the first couple times I used it, but the felt liner dried up pretty quickly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

What is this supposed to be good for? I used to use liquid eyeliner all the time. I don't know why I strayed away from Maybelline, but I ended up here. It's a marker-like applicator with a very soft, pointed tip. Shade it up, remove the cap and apply. It was so runny coming out of the applicator. The color hardly showed at all. Don't expect to use on the waterline, the little bit that shows up will soon be in your eyes. It was a nice idea, horrible product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by flcndvsx

It's alright. Better as a shadow, because the color isn't very dark. It also stings a bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by TurboPanda

It worked great... for the first couple uses. After about a week of using it, it dried up. I have to push extremely hard just to get the liquid flowing. What a fail on CG's part. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by stitcheskisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another horrible product from CG.This eyeliner is way to messy!!The tip dries out to fast and gets hard.It smudges to easily and has 0 staying power and not to mention it STINGS when it gets in your eye and I don't even wear contacts.No money is worth this eyeliner!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by flytothesky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was the first liquid eyeliner I bought and it was extremely complicated to use. It is very watery and takes forever to dry. Every time I put it on and open my eyes, it smudges. I tried waiting for a minute or two to dry but it still smudges BADBADBAD