September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Bronzers - Lancome - Star Bronzer Natural Matte Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by monniss

Amazing bronzer, albeit expensive. I was looking for a bronzer to contour my face and this is it. I went to MAC first but any of those bronzers didn't suit me. And then I found this. The packaging seems to be high quality, I recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sparklewife

I've had the star bronzer in sunkiss (I think the only one without shimmer but I could be wrong) since Oct 2012. In the summer, I love to lay out and get a nice tan but I completely protect my face. So when I use bronzer, I pretty much brush it all over my face and neck to match my body tone. I think after a year I've realized that this bronzer is not the best for achieving that, as I don't feel like it gets dark enough or would even be the correct tone for that. So I bought a different matte bronzer for all over in the summer. That being said, I think this is an excellent winter, fall, or spring bronzer, as it is probably best as just a highlighting bronzer. It gives a very nice warm look but it is not fake looking at all. It blends beautifully. There is a lot of it, too. So it's great value. I've been using it almost daily for ten months and I do not yet see the bottom of the container. And I apply generously!! Another great factor is that it has SPF 15. One thing I would recommend is getting a high quality bronzer brush, because evening you have good expensive bronzer, using a cheap quality brush doesn't help you realize the full potential of a bronzer (true for not just this one).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by SammieXOXO

Great bronzer! Looks so natural it's smoothes perfectly on as well. Good summer glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by itsarock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have worked in cosmetics for several years. I have tried the bronzers that most of the department store cosmetic lines have to offer and I always come back to Lancome's natural matte bronzing powder. It looks natural, it doesn't shimmer and make my already oily skin look more greasy and it can even double as a shadow powder ( for that pesky double chin). It is more expensive then other brands but it isn't out of this world expensive and for the quality of the product--you are for sure getting what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by samatty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This products is absolutely amazing!!! I have repurchased this several times in the color sun bath. You can build it up so I use it all year round! It can look lighter or darker. It instantly makes my makeup look better. Try it out! oh.. and doesnt break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

I actually really like this bronzer because well, 1) it doesn't give me icky bumps all over my cheeks like my previous bronzer and 2) because it's light enough that you can actually control your look. A lot of bronzers are too heavily pigmented and a tad bit too much will just make you look dirty. I don't have to worry about that happening with this. I also really like the case and the fact that the mirror is rather large. The one negative is that it is expensive, but I mean, you get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

I was looking for a matte bronzer that was oil-free and pigmented. I wasn't impressed with this bronzer. This bronzer comes in three shades and I sampled the darkest shade (03 Sunbath). Sunbath wasn't pigmented at all! After packing on three layers of this, I got a faint hint of color that appeared blotchy. I found this bronzer to have very poor pigment. I also found it to be poor quallity with a chalky texture. The only positive qualities I found with this bronzer is that it's oil-free and comes in a pretty case.