December 22, 2014 | 1073 users online

Palettes - LORAC - Unzipped

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by SophiaSopapilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this palette. It is more rose colored than it appears in pictures. My only complaint is there aren't enough mattes. The colors are smooth, no fall out, blend very well. Highly pigmented, a little gets the look you're going for.
I always get compliments on my eye makeup when I use this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- color selection
- pigmentation
- easy to blend

CONS

- not enough mattes

COMMENTS: I chose this over the Naked 3 palette and I'm so glad I did. It's such a lovely neutral palette. I find the colors pigmented and easy to blend. I wish there were more mattes, but overall it's still a very nice palette as I know I'll get use out of every color.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is what I bought instead of the Naked 3 palette and I really love all the shades in this palette....espescially the gorgeous mattes. The champagne gold is soooo beautiful. Its like a lighter version of UD half baked. All of the shades here blend really well but the reason it doesn't get five is because it can sometimes take a few swipes to pick up some of the shimmery colors. They're kinda packed into the pan. But overall, wonderful palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by darknessdarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This was kind of a 'hey I want that' purchase instead of an I need it purchase. I quickly looked up some reviews and they looked great, and I wanted to try Lorac.

I like it and I like the shades, but honestly...I don't know. I'm not IN LOVE. I wanted something in nude shades with pink undertones and this is it. There are matte shades and shimmer shades, but the shimmers don't 'stand out' a whole lot, so thats great if you want a true nude look but I love a stand out nude sometimes...metallic and pretty, you know? I love the two dark shades in the palette, they're pretty and pigmented and would work well as soft liners.

They don't apply and blend well with my synthetic brushes, but that's not the palettes fault. (:

I do like the packaging as it is simple and interesting, but I wish it had some sort of overlap when it closed to keep it safer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best palette ever, IME. I've had 2 of the Naked palettes, Lorac Pro, multiple MAC shadows (which I like), but this is perfection. All the colors work well on my coloring and make me green eyes stand out. The shimmer is sophisticated. These wear all day on me with primers, whereas the pro palette and UD palettes have not. The primer is nice. I marked that I would buy again but have never used up a palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Therealmina

Must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product if you like a natural look and you're not very experienced with makeup. No matter what combo I've done they always look good (so it's pretty fool proof). It's very good quality (finely milled and very pigmented). I usually wear 1 or 2 colors at a time. The colors are more rose tinted (so great for if you want a warm eye look). Very happy with my purchase. This pallet is all I need in terms of eye makeup and will last me for a very long time.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by childofthebarricade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was taught long ago that with my brown eyes and hair, and blindingly white skin, warm purples are actually a really good idea. (I got a 5 minute makeover from her that taught me more than I'd picked up in the next 10 years.)

This is no exception. Highly pigmented, rich, smooth colors, even the glitter shades.

It's gorgeous and I adore it.

(It also comes with a sample of LORAC's eyeshadow primer, which seems to work incredibly well.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Skyeforth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite Lorac palette. The colors are beautiful and so creamy and pigmented. A while back I purchaed the Urban Decay naked 3 palette and hated it so much I gave it away. For me the colors in this palette were much kinder to mature fair skin tones. I found the colors to be very blendable and easier to work with while being very comparable to naked 3.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This palette is gorgeous. The shades inside are rosey/warm bronzey tones that just work together beautifully. There are so many neutral palettes out there but I feel like this one is just so unique. The shades have fantastic color payoff and I feel like you are getting a great deal! (10 large high end shadows for $4 each and that doesn't even include the primer that comes with it!) I have fallen in love with this palette and would definitely recommend you try it out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No