February 28, 2015 | 1943 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Hard Candy - Eye'm Tired Eye Gel De-Puffer

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2015 12:34:00 AM More reviews by CreamyGardenia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My eyes are my best feature.. having puffs under there (since childhood, it seems) has always bothered me because I felt it uglied up my eye look as a whole. Now of course that is ludicrous, but even now, at a more confident age 56, I feel very bothered by the undereye bags. I have tried eye creams/treatments close to $200 a pop with no relief other than moisture, and in fact those more emollient creams created even puffier bags! So I was pretty happy to find this stuff and get a little bit of results. Small, but I'll take it. I'd say it is like a 30% improvement. Creative use of concealer (in the trench beneath the bag) has helped perhaps 30% more, so that leaves a 40% "bad" area under there.. together, these two things are noticeable to me and I appreciate it very much. I actually this with Pure Cucumber and Caffeine Eye Roll-on For Tired Skin, which I found on ebay.. very similar to one another in packaging and results. Fun to switch it around :) I am on my 2nd tube of this particular product and will probably be on a 3rd at some point down the line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This actually works! I did not have any expectations since its so cheap. But I do notice a difference on my puffy eyes in the morning. It wakes them up and prepares for eye-makeup. It moisturizes well too. And I just love the packaging and the name. So cute.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

ďBrooke does this every morning, & she still has huge bags.Ē This product is a big step up from the frozen spoon trick! I like Eyeím Tired & itís one of the best products to use, well, when youíre tired. I donít know why, but sometimes my face swells up overnight & this has been the best to help with under-eye puffiness. I didnít think such a cheap product from Walmart would work this well & Iím happy I gave it a try.

I honestly didn't notice a difference right away, but I did see de-puffing & firming by the time I finished putting the rest of my makeup on. I don't think my skin was brightened though. If I'm not in a rush, what I do is roll the tube around between my hands to warm it up, squeeze the tube slightly so I see a little bit of product on the side of the metal balls, then apply from the inner to outer corners of both eyes. It does take a little while to dry/set & itís important you donít touch it until youíre sure itís ready. There has been a few times where I noticed a clear & shiny residue, & itís most likely because I put too much on. I recommend it if you have under-eye lines or bags, but not if youíre looking to lighten or brighten the area. Iíd definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Eye'm tired is no different from any of the other million roller ball eye products I've purchased or tried, which run the gamut from Clinique to garnier. This is a good thing for me, because I love rollerball eye treatments, but they tend to be the same overall--the main difference, in my experience, is the cost. If your undereye puffiness is due largely to late nights, too little sleep, or excess salt, you'll do well by this product. If you have hereditary bags, no, I don't think a $5 eye treatment is going to solve your problems (nor do I think you should expect it to, honestly.)

Anyone who loves rollerball eye products should definitely try this--it contains caffeine, the main ingredient in similar treatments like garnier's. Definitely recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

:( I really was hoping this product would work for me because I haaaaate my under eye bags, and it had such great reviews here... Unfortunately this product does nothing for me. Im actually considering drastic measures like fillers because they are pretty bad.. I guess the reviewer beneath me is right why it might not work for younger consumers. Ive had my bags as long I can remember. In high School my teachers would ask me if i slept that night :/
Dont worry Hard Candy, I still love you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by dokey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok everyone, this product is fantastic! You're forewarned, this is a VERY long review because I wanted to clearly cover what this product does for me and why others might not have liked it. I've read all the reviews and want to talk about the whole 1) "it doesn't depuff my eyes" and 2) "it doesn't lighten my dark circles" thing.
1) if you are under 30 or so, it probably won't make much of a noticeable difference to you. Well because, face it, your skin is young and tight, so the bags are made of tissue. Kind of like you can't easily shrink your cheeks or chin, unless your weight changes. For younger folks, Eye 'Em Tired may reduce your bags somewhat IF it's because of fluid retention from a late night out or from allergies. Otherwise, it's def not going to take away your under eye bag, you're either born with them or not.
BUT, if you're getting older and your skin is starting to loosen, then YES this will definitely help. I'm closer to 50 than 40, oh my god...and was born with a prominent eye socket and very fragile skin under the eye. You know that 'chicken skin''? Well I've got it, always have. Also so fair that veins show on lids and blue/purple shadows are in the inner corners too. Lucky me. Add in very sensitive skin, that gets irritated extremely easily and you may see why I might be overly enthusiastic about this product.
Picked it up yesterday, used this morning and wow!! Bags are MUCH smoother, way less puffy. I even used it on the creases going from nose to mouth. Holy crap!! Big difference. Not to say all creases are gone, but everything is softened and smoothed. I'm thinking 5-7 yrs off, with no exaggeration! FYI, people always think I'm in my late 30's...so I'm stoked over this product. (Hence the crazy long review.
2) Ok, the product says "BRIGHTENS", Not "Lightens". So, for those reviewers with dark under eye circles that were disappointed, it's completely understandable why the product did nothing. The brightening wording used in the advertising is a bit ambiguous. I'm thinking the company's view is: if your puffiness is dealt with, then you'll look more "bright eyed and bushy tailed"... In other words more awake.
- So there you have it...I HIGHLY recommend this product, surprised you, I know! Have used other rollerballs and many other eye products with very minimal results. This product delivers, I'm going to be using this everyday, with no irritation. And I'll cry if its discontinued! If you're not sure if this will work for you, the PRICE should sway you! It is so bloody cheap...Around $5.00 at Walmart ($4.90 or so before taxes). What, what what?? So, for the price of a large specialty coffee, just try it. Def amazing results!
**Ok, I just posted a before/after pic. Little embarrassed since I wanted to emphasize the bags and puffiness to the max on a bare face. Sorry the pics aren't super clear, used my phone and used natural light that kept changing. But you get the idea.

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Rahkayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes yes, 1000 times yes! :-) My eyes look awake! I noticed that the dark circles under my eyes have diminished and there is no puffiness! It has three roller balls, is cool to the touch, and does not catch on skin. I look so much better and I use less concealer now! Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by palewinterlegs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like many other reviewers, I haven't found this to be a miracle product in terms of firming or de-puffing my undereyes, but I love the way it feels to apply and I do find it to be soothing in the morning. The other use I've found for it is as an eyeshadow primer. I know it's not designed for that purpose, but I used it in a pinch the other day and my eyeshadow looked brighter and stayed put all day! When I got home after an 8-hour workday my eyeshadow looked as pigmented and perfectly placed as when I left the house, no creasing or falling whatsoever! For the price, I think it's definitely worth it when it can double as a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Heifersue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Everyone talks about it depuffing. I don't really need it to depuff and I'm sure it does that. But everyone says it has no firming qualities. I've never really paid attention before but I put it on after reading some reviews and it has CLEARLY firmed my undereye area. I have very thin under eyes, so much so that it makes my eyes look sunken in because the skin clings so closely like there is NO collagen under my eyes. I put this on and there is an incredible difference. I don't really know how to describe my undereye area before and after, Before: there is a very clear dip between my cheek and my eye. After, It is so much smoother of a transition. It's awesome!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I kept my over all rating at a 2 'cause others might like this. I have darkness in the corner of my eyes. I wanted it to help with that. I've bought the Garnier Roller ball thing before and it claimed to help that too. Both of these products are great for those who get puffy under eyes. I do not. I do not have anything close to that issue. I hate it when companies market stuff to combat puffiness to also combat darkness. I know this could work for others but for me it was $5 of worthless junk.