September 24, 2014 | 1465 users online

Skincare - Face - The Body Shop - Double Ended Blackhead Remover

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

I got this blackhead remover about 2 years ago because I had some blackheads that I had to take out and I didn't wanted to go to a cosmetician or do the whole salon thing at my place in that moment. So I searched on the Internet how could I extract my blackheads faster, without pain and redness and I found this tool.
So I went straight to The Body Shop and bought it. I was eager to use it so as soon as I got home I put it on a blackhead, I pressed gently and it went out. I was happy for few minutes but then I realised I had too many blackeads and to take them out like this, one by one, would be a long and not so pleasant chore. Plus you have to press quite a bit and it is painful. I use it from time to time when I have a huge blackhead that I don't want to squeeze with my fingers. It does a good job, you still have a bit of redness and the place is a bit bumpy but I put a toner and an antiseptic and you don't notice it.
The big hole you use it for pimples. Everytime I used it on a pimple, it didn't work so I had to pop my pimple. I know, bad idea but I find it too painful to use this thing on a pimple so I press gently with my fingers.
You should clean it very well after you use it.