October 2, 2014 | 1135 users online

Conditioner - Bear Fruit Hair Desert Moisturizer & Leave-in Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a couple of things from this line recently and have been experimenting with them. The ingredients have changed and are now as follows: purified water, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, kernel oil, cetearyl, shea butter, mango butter, aloe vera juice, pistacio oil, BTMS, preservative. It has minimal scent; I smell only the shea butter in it. It also has the consistency of a lotion. I used a quarter sized amount on dry hair and really liked the results. I had frizz free and shiny strands that were very soft. It gave a bit of needed weight since my hair is so thick. On wet hair, I get good curl definition and my hair still dried shiny. I am very impressed as I feel this would be great year round, not just for humid or desert like conditions. If your hair does well with the ingredients above then you will really like this. The packaging is plain but the cap flips up. I would suggest to start with a small amount and then add more if needed is it has a lot of oils and butters. Suitable for dry hair types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by envirogeeky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently ran out of the "Yes to Cucumbers" leave-in which I adored which I think is discontinued. It is difficult to find a leave in that does not dry out my waves or make them flat in low dew point, winter weather. When the dew point is low any glycerin, silicones, proteins, and panethol will dry my hair out. It is a challenge to find a leave in without those things and sans petrochemicals. This leave in has none of those ingredients and contains wonderful moisturizing ingredients like:

Aloe Vera Juice, BTMS, Cetearyl, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Mango Butter, Palm Fruit Kernel Oil, Pistachio Oil, Preservative, Purified Water, Shea Butter,

I love this leave-in. It moisturized my hair and gave me great curl formation yet did not weigh my hair down. The price is just over ten bucks which is reasonable considering all the plant oils and butters it has in it. I also spray in my Morroco Methods Sapphire Volumizing Mist conditioner on second day hair and then define with this leave in for lovely second day hair. <3