August 1, 2014 | 1835 users online

Liquid - Avon - Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by aharb013

I am loving this foundation, even though it's not perfect. I have combo oily skin with dry flakiness and fine lines developing.

This foundations smooths on really well and does a good job of sliding over dry patches, relatively speaking. It does not settle into fine lines for me. It does not oxidize on me and the shade light ivory Z05 matches me pretty well but is a tiny bit pink. It wears decently but does get a bit oily in the t-zone. The slight sheen/sparse microshimmer in this formula really does make your skill look great; it's not obvious and definitely does not have glitter in it. It doesn't look oily but it does add some dimension to your skin, and I really like the effect.

I am clog prone with acne, and this does not clog my pores or cause breakouts.

The only major thing I don't like about this foundation is that it does not set very well. It transfers onto hands, phones, and anything else that happens to touch your face throughout the day. It doesn't look obvious presumably because the colour matches me relatively well, but I do notice it coming off on things.

Overall, I do recommend this foundation though for those with normal to dry skin looking for a good medium coverage foundation that looks nice and satiny on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by leahraqs

best foundation ever, I have it in ivory which is still a tiny bit too dark but when I buy this product again ill be sure to order the lighter. overall amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by 4121998

This is my go to foundation at the moment.It stays flawless for a good 6 hours, I have had MANY compliments on how flawless my skin looks! It has a beautifully creamy texture that glides on as if it is a part moisturiser but it's sets matte and gives a healthy glow. I have dry patches on my chin and have a slightly oily nose but this doesn't cake up or run off AT ALL. It is medium coverage you can build on it throughout the day. I only have to powder my nose once lightly in a day and for me that's pretty great!best foundation at an amazing price will be repurchasing it for sure! Fab shade range too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Nadzmik

I have been using nars sheer glow for over a year now and needed a change. I ordered the naked by urban D (didn't like it at all, gave it to my daughter)I was going to give the Estée Lauder double wear a go then I stubble across a few good reviews re- avon! Thought what the hell it's cheap so I ordered two different shades from eBay $34 delivered (Australia) and I must say I'm really impressed! It slides on, give me the coverage I want for 35 yo skin and doesn't look cakey...probably last about 5 hours before I get shinny but hard to tell cause I'm wearing heaps of mosituriser at the moment because I'm ususing retin a also! Overall really happy with it. Will def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite foundations! I love this foundation because it gives a nice light but buildable coverage. I have a lot of redness and some spots and this covers them perfectly with a big stipple brush that I use from Elf. I have oily skin and it works great and does not leave me all oily and I rarely touch up throughout the day. I am very impressed with this one. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the perfect foundation all around! Seriously, the price, the packaging, the texture, the finish.. All are perfect and could be mistaken for a high end foundation easily. Dewy glowing finish with this soufflé texture foundation. It is liquid and a bit runny but has a velvety touch, I like using my fingers with it to feel how great it is. It has shiny particles as well to give a glow. Suitable for all skin types, use moisturizer for dry skin and set with powder for oily skin. I have two colours, Creamy Natural (NC30) and Nude (NC25). I need to mix both to get the perfect colour for my skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Ella89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best foundation by Avon! Great coverage, good price. It would be 5, but a little bit oily to wear it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by habana

This is THE best foundation I have ever used. At first when I used it, I just spread a large amount on with my fingers and I thought the color was way too yellow (creamy natural) and didn't match my complexion at all. I'm glad I gave it another try. It covers so well you don't need to use alot. I pump a little pea sized squirt on the back of my hand and apply it with my Sephora Pro Airbrush 55 foundation brush and it goes on flawlessly. The color blends right in with my skin tone. It conceals any redness, evens out my skintone and leaves my dry skin with a nice dewy finish. It doesn't look cakey or settle into fine lines, and it doesn't break me out. I will definitely be buying this again and again. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Kimmm1013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this liquid foundation is alright . I mean, it's not the BEST , but it does the job, somewhat. It also makes me break out the tiniest bit..... I also think its kind of hard to blend it in... But it does make my face look somewhat flawless, but it could be better . I wouldn't recommend this to someone who really wants flawless looking skin.... Because it can get crusty and it can be very noticeable that you have foundation on. It also doesn't cover you're breakouts or whatever you're trying to hide. But as I said, it's NOT the worse, because I have experienced worser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by brownspize

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best by far! I have a few high end foundations and they do not compare....this gives great coverage, stays on most of the day and makes my skin look dewy....I love it!