April 19, 2014 | 1717 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this featured on a YouTube video recently and knew I'd need it for my spring and summer looks. I love WnW's Mega Last lipsticks, and this color was too pretty and unique to pass up. I put it to the test yesterday when I wore it to work.

First and foremost, the color is gorgeous! I can see this being a staple in summertime, when I'll be on vacation or out in the park and don't want to spend a ton of time doing my makeup. This is a bright, vibrant yellow-based pink, as a lot of people have mentioned, but don't let that scare you. I'm very fair (I consistently purchase the lightest shade in foundations), but I think I can pull it off pretty well. I bet it would look amazing on medium to deeper skin tones.

I'm crazy about the formula on these Mega Last lipsticks, and this is no exception. This beautiful color stayed vibrant all day on me. I touched up a tiny bit after I ate a meal, but I really didn't have to. I've honestly even had luck keeping these lipsticks on after eating something oily, like pizza, and drinking water through a straw all day. The formula is a bit drier, and if you have chapped lips, it might not be as forgiving as a creamier lipstick. I just exfoliate before using, no big deal.

Yes, the packaging on Mega Last lipsticks aren't great. I've nicked a bullet of lipstick before, and it's a drag. But they're $3 at most, and since Rite Aid was having a 40% off WnW sale this week, I snagged this for $1.80. Definitely not a dealbreaker for me -- I love this lipstick and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

purchased it out of curiosity. wow.... it's a beautiful neutral pink. I love the color it leaves my lips when I blot them. gorgeous! I wish they made a lip stain of that pretty pink without the blue undertones. I am sold with this lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by riceisnice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best colour...
I heard that this was a dupe for Nicki's Viva Glam, so I thought I'd give it a try since I wasn't sold on a yellow-toned bright pink lipstick.
And wow, were my doubts right. This looks terrible on me. I have neutral fair skin and this does nothing for my complexion. It makes me look like I'm trying to be a hooker for halloween, but it ain't working.
That's just for my skin tone though. That aside, in terms of pigmentation, it's great. It's super opaque and matte. But it's drying af. My lips will flake after a couple of hours of wearing this.
Definately not going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

GORGEOUS color. Too bad it doesnt look good on my tan skin tone. Very bright barbie pink its super pretty! Packaging sucks but for the price you cant complain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I spent a year looking for this lip color but gave up sometime ago. An unexpected visit to Kmart and a stroll thru the makeup aisle I found this beauty. A nice dupe for my beloved MAC Viva Glam Nicki M. that is nearing close to nub status. It isnt as bright as the MAC but it comes very close but has the same yellow undertone. Its of course a matte formula and the wear time is the same as the MAC VG. There is no flavor or nasty scent to speak of. It was the last tube on the display or else I would've picked up two but I'm happy with my one tube. Will repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

super pigmented lipstick. a cute bright barbie pink color.
i dont like it at first, drying formulation and clownish finish. i learned to prep my lips really well then just dab dab *dont swipe* and.... voila! i got cute barbie lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Houn01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First of all, I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!
I'm going to start out with the color.
It's pink with a yellow undertone to it and it's quite a bright pink. Definitely looks more pink compared to pink nouveau, in comparison pink nouveau looks slightly purple. Pinkerbell looks like a true bright pink. It's a beautiful pink on my warm toned skin. I just adore the color and only got it because it was a great dupe for Viva Glam Nicki which I didn't want to get because I didn't want to fall in love with the color knowing it'd be discontinued. So I got Pinkerbell:)

The price is unbeatable. I got mine for $1.99 compared to viva glam Nicki which is $15

It's definitely a matte finish,opaque and long lasting, which I like since I can always sheer it down or gloss it up if I wanted. It's more workable rather then those glossy type lipstick which stay glossy and don't last long and when you blot them they sort of dont have as much of the pigment. I highly recommend exfoliating and moisturizing beforehand and my lips stay free of flakes and this lipstick lasts all day.

The packaging sucks since the lipstick scrapes inside the clear top although I just put tissue in it and twist it and it cleans up just fine.

I would definitely recommend this to people who want a dupe for the Viva Glam Nicki, want a nice bright yellow toned pink.
I really love this lipstick and get tons of compliments wearing this color. It reminds me of like an almost neon strawberry pink :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is definitely a close dupe for MAC Viva Glam Nicki. I have both and I find that both need gloss to be wearable on me. I am looking forward to the spring and summer to see if I wear it more often. It might be a good idea to try out pinkerbell to see if you would really wear nicki or if you would be wasting your money on it.

I gave it a 4 because it is a great value but it won't work for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kaylarenaeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love Wet 'N' Wild Mega Last Lip Colors - but Pinkerbell is definitely my favorite! Yes, it's a bit *too much* if you swipe it all over your lips, but, if you dab in a few places & rub the lips together - it looks beautiful! A wash of this pretty pink over your lips looks beautiful. Plus, you cannot beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by magpies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this color. It's a bright, clear yellow-toned bubblegum pink. My lips are lightly pigmented and my complexion is pale (NC15). On me, "Pinkerbell" leans coral and is bright enough to be a "fun" color, but it's not over the top. It's flattering, not garish. The matte texture might help this color look more subdued, too. It is fairly drying on the lips, but I layer a balm underneath to counter-act that. It lasts for about 4 hours and fades away evenly. The packaging looks and feels cheap and wobbly, but for $2 or less, I'm not complaining.