Mary Kay Timewise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask

3.5

Water, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, PEG-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 33

on 4/19/2013 10:35:00 AM

Even though I have oily skin, I still like to use this every now and then, especially in the cooler months. It never really "dries" on the skin, its just a gel that sits on top. I didn't think it would do too much the first time I used it, but after rinsing off, my face was so smooth! It didn't look any different, but it felt great. Since then, I use this once every few weeks or whenever I want to treat myself.

on 2/8/2012 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OK, so i am a bit of a skin care snob - and this "new" (circa 2011) gel-mask from Mary Kay I bought on a pure whim - and to support a friend who (my condolences) became an MK consultant.

The mask is a clear gel with benign chemical (dimethicone) and a few natural (essential oils) ingredients. there is Sodium Hyalluronate - which accounts for the oil-free hydration.

So it's not a BAD product - just not mind blowing. It will impart some moisture temporarily and it won;t break you out if you are oily. Not bad - but no HG. Won't buy again.

Popular Masks