July 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Masks - Mary Kay - Timewise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by LeiMar86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Even though I have oily skin, I still like to use this every now and then, especially in the cooler months. It never really "dries" on the skin, its just a gel that sits on top. I didn't think it would do too much the first time I used it, but after rinsing off, my face was so smooth! It didn't look any different, but it felt great. Since then, I use this once every few weeks or whenever I want to treat myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OK, so i am a bit of a skin care snob - and this "new" (circa 2011) gel-mask from Mary Kay I bought on a pure whim - and to support a friend who (my condolences) became an MK consultant.

The mask is a clear gel with benign chemical (dimethicone) and a few natural (essential oils) ingredients. there is Sodium Hyalluronate - which accounts for the oil-free hydration.

So it's not a BAD product - just not mind blowing. It will impart some moisture temporarily and it won;t break you out if you are oily. Not bad - but no HG. Won't buy again.