July 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

BB Cream - Elisha Coy - Triple BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favourite BB cream of them all and in my opinion nicer than EC Always Nuddy. This is my go to BB when I know I'm going to be out all day under the sun or off for some exercise outside somewhere. This one has an SPF 30 and stays in place all day and does not have that BB cream "feel" some of them get, it just feels breathable and like your own skin.

A little goes a very long way, is easy to build up to a medium coverage, as I find less is more with BB, I like to apply this with a damp BB or RT sponge and powder lightly over top when it has had a few minutes to dry down. Its a very natural your skin but better look.

My shade is NC15 and this is a perfect match for me in summer with the very light tan my face manages to get however in winter I feel this is just a teeny weeny bit darker on my skin, though with a helping hand of some fairly light powder I can get away with it.

I have this in the 15ml tube and purchased mine from prettyandcute.com - I have a feeling when this is all gone I will be going back for the full size tube. If you are not quite sure this website is great for samples and mini sizes - a great way to try before the bigger buy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Zenling

I don't know how one can get conjunctivitis from using this bb cream (as stated in another review)? I think this bb cream is good, easy to blend and is definitely long lasting! I still prefer BRTC's jasmine bb cream but that's because I love the pale white look (ok ghostly look)! The colour of this elisha coy bb cream is also darker than my favourite BRTC bb cream but still--it is good stuff that comes with an affordable price tag :-) bb creams must be removed properly from our skin, failing which, will result in clogged pores! Will definitely buy again :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by hnnmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sigh! I wanted to love this... I love how this elishacoy triple bb cream looked on my face, the color and the finish...and almost gonna call it my HG bb cream. Went off to buy another 3 different elishacoy bb creams - gold, shiny pearl, and time capsule, thinking i'll love everything from elishacoy...
Lately my face had been breaking out badly with lots of little bumps, redness, whiteheads, acne and itchiness... I was blaming it on a natural skincare (lu*h brand) i was using and went back to basics, my spectrogel face wash, whom i had trusted back when i broke out badly with acne ages ago... I've been free of breakouts for more than a year and was real happy.
It wasn't until i was curious to test out all my bb cream colors and had swatched them on my arm that i found out one of was causing a hive on the spot. Turns out its my elishacoy triple that i've been loving lately.
I have yet to test out the other 3 elishacoy bb creams if i have to see if i have an allergic reaction to the other 3.
Learned my lesson the hard way, from now on i will try out a new product on my arm before using it on my face.
Should have listened to the review from the reviewer who had acute conjunctivitis here.
Stay away from this bb cream if you are sensitive (although i wouldnt call myself too sensitive nowadays :( ... sigh)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Cissa510

I heard many good things about Elisha Coy products and decided to give this BB cream a try. I did not like this BB cream because I was allergic to something in this cream. It gave me acute conjunctivitis and I had to go see a doctor to fix the extremely red and itchy eyes. For trying out a new BB cream, this is not worth the seventy six dollars doctor's visit and the fifteen dollars for the anti-inflammatory eye drops. There are a lot of brands out there like Elisha Coy who makes all natural plant based products that claims to do much for your skin, but sometimes the products are not gentle enough for everyone out there. Try this BB cream at your own risk.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by violetbutterfly1629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my number 1 BB cream hands down! With this BB cream, you can get light to heavy coverage depending on how much you want. It's great for sensitive skin and I would know because my skin is SUPER sensitive to the point that I have be very careful of liquid foundations since most break me out. I found that this BB cream is actually pretty good for those with warm skintones. Or maybe it was just me. Either way, this BB cream is great for people with sensitive skin and if it's too light for you, just use a little powder over it to bring some color back in your face or use a bronzer. It also lightens up acne scars too! As for the wrinkle improvement, I haven't noticed any difference but then again I don't have any wrinkles. I just have some lines under my eyes.

The price is pretty expensive on PrettyandCute.com, but I think the price is VERY much worth it! A little bit goes a LOOOOOOOONG way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

CURRENT FAVORITE BB CREAM! It is thinner than normal Korean bb creams which is prob y its so popular in Japan. It is the perfect color of my skin, light
w olive tint. Is perfectly moisturizing but never oily. Feels fresh all day. Looks natural! Clearly does NOT irritate my easily irritable skin. And never feels heavy, cant feel it on! Has enough sunscreen so if im in a hurry I dont have to wear extra, but i normally do bc good ss is hard to find, w enough uva to prevent aging ( high zinc oxide).

Im ordering the new always baby skin bb cream, n would love to try the nudy. Im guessing this is the best bb cream brand out there, hopefully! Their point makeup looks amazing too! I want more n more!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this as agift so Price for me was *0* but its was selling here for a much higher price than if I bought it in Singapore.

Second BB cream I tried after Etude. Ashy grey out of the tube, thick consistency but good coverage. A little goes a long way. Slightly too light for my skintone but if I use less / mix it with another base product, it tends to work ok.

The reason I will repurchase is because although it leaves my skin feeling dry if I use it too may days in a row, I find that after I take this off, my skin feels brighter and fairer!! So for that, I will repurchase.