April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Skincare - Face - H20 - Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueBrewerCaliGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product to use on oily area of the skin but not the dry area as it dries up every pore! I like the gentle exfoliation and amazing results!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Elaine1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the sleek packaging and every drop of this product. It has worked well as my night time lotion even though my skin is dry. It is great to keep exfolicating throughout the night!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by CarrieGonzalez

This really keeps breakouts at a minimal. Face looks very refreshing and bright in the morning. It acts like a deep cleanse facial at night! Highly recommend this for anyone who is looking to brighten up his/her skin quickly within 2-3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell of H20 products!
works will to clear up my face and keep my pores clean, especially since i dn't have a good regimen. I use this right before i go to sleep and have notice my pores look tighter and cleaner.
would def repurchase.

(i'm chinese, fair skinned, age 25-30, dry combo skin, clear skin, though with large pores, light makeup user)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this during the summer and it was a miracle worker. I usually get freckles in the summer but this prevented me from getting a bunch. It almost got rid of ALL my freckles, which I thought would never happen. I see that they don't make this anymore, but offer another one with a different design. This is a review for the original.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i LOVE this! this is a miracle worker. if you have that OILY feel every time you wake up, this is the solution.
PROS:
1. this leaves not too greasy or sometimes no grease at all when i wake up in the morning
2. very fast absorbing, which is great for me
3. it has a neutral smell
4. you do NOT need much for this, so it was a good price, which was $40

CONS:
1. when i didnt pump this in a week, the edge of the gel is dried off, so i wish they had a lid or something to cover the pump