December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Skincare - Face - H2O - Sea Results Overnight Perfecting Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell of H20 products!
works will to clear up my face and keep my pores clean, especially since i dn't have a good regimen. I use this right before i go to sleep and have notice my pores look tighter and cleaner.
would def repurchase.

(i'm chinese, fair skinned, age 25-30, dry combo skin, clear skin, though with large pores, light makeup user)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this during the summer and it was a miracle worker. I usually get freckles in the summer but this prevented me from getting a bunch. It almost got rid of ALL my freckles, which I thought would never happen. I see that they don't make this anymore, but offer another one with a different design. This is a review for the original.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:38:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i LOVE this! this is a miracle worker. if you have that OILY feel every time you wake up, this is the solution.
PROS:
1. this leaves not too greasy or sometimes no grease at all when i wake up in the morning
2. very fast absorbing, which is great for me
3. it has a neutral smell
4. you do NOT need much for this, so it was a good price, which was $40

CONS:
1. when i didnt pump this in a week, the edge of the gel is dried off, so i wish they had a lid or something to cover the pump