April 21, 2014 | 1235 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by eee555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does literally nothing for me. It's like a can of compressed air.

I really like the powder version of Pronto dry shampoo. This one is useless though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this at Winners for $10 so I picked it up (it retails for $25-30). I was most interested in it being "invisible" because I have very dark hair. Well, invisible it is, & the good ends there. It did nothing to revitalize my hair or add any volume. As others have noted, it smells *very* strongly of lemon, that may be an understatement. The smell lasted until I washed it out, as did the headache that came with it.

I do not recommend. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have thick Asian hair colored dark brown with caramel high-lights and wash my hair every other day. On occasion I get lazy and go one extra day but my hair is then oily. Bought this dry shampoo and noticed that it basically looked invisibleā€¦I mean so much so that my hair looked like its same greasy self after trying this product! After the third try I just tossed the can in the trash, it was totally useless!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried and loved the Oscar Blandi in the yellow and white packaging but this one is absolutely awful. It does nothing to make hair feel clean, sprays wet, and does not volumize. On top of that, it smells like straight-up Lemon Pledge. Least favorite dry shampoo I have ever used :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at tj maxx for 10 dollars because usually it is around $20. Worst ten dollars I've ever spent. This SUCKS. I usually do not post negative reviews but honestly do not waste your money on this. It actually made my hair greasier. It was absolutely awful. Batiste is the way to go, and it's half the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shi1

My roots were dreadful one day so I ran to the closest Sephora to pick this up. I bought the small size to try and I will say that it did nothing for my hair. I've used up the whole bottle and my opinion is unchanged. I would consider it expensive because it costs 13$ for the small size in Canada and the full size is 30$ for a product that does nothing. It smells like lemon scented Pledge which is neither good nor bad to me. Packaging is nice, sprays well... No qualms with anything except that it doesn't work. I just got the Klorane one and it works so much better. It costs just a few dollars more (17$ for full size)(I got mine on sale for 11$!).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I grabbed this when i saw a travel size in Sephora.

First, the nozzle got stuck or something and stopped working after one use. I had to go back to Sephora and got a replacement. Then i realise this made my second day hair feel more greasy... isn't that what its suppose to get rid of???

Total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a person with dark hair I've been looking for a dry shampoo for ages that won't show up ashy on my hair, or one that makes it look like I have grey hair. I don't have many options where I'm from in Canada - I love the dark Batiste one but they don't sell it here, and buying online is such a hassle. I saw a small travel size at Sephora which was in my opinion a bit pricy, I think $10.00 -- I was lucky to see one at TJ Maxx for the full size (which is almost $30 at our local Sephora) for $10! So I bought it hoping it would be good, but meh. I don't know. I guess it's alright - it has a light lemony scent and it does not show up on my dark hair. But it feels so heavy, not light at all. My hair is ruthless when it comes to grease and it just didn't cut it I guess. I'll keep using it until it's done but I am not repurchasing. It does have nice packaging though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

woah, this has terrible reviews! I honestly don't understand why, I love this stuff! I am definitely not stranger to dry shampoos, I used the oscar blandi white powder version of this for YEARS, it lasted me about 3 years using it several times a month, but they started coming out with 'brown' and 'clear versions, so I switched to 'sugar dry shampoo for brown hair' and I loved that too.

I bought this to throw in my gym purse after I got powder everywhere from using the powder versions, Though I was skeptical of the spray nozzle (every version with spray nozzles I've tried before just have been clogged within days). I've used this a handful of times and so far, so good. It definitely is clear, and you do have to use quite a bit, but it really does absorb the oils.

I will say that the first time I used it, it did not work. I just kept spraying it and eventually it did start to work. It seems you have to get the gas at the top of the can out before the actual product comes out, which is tricky because....the product is clear. I have a feeling this stuff expires quickly, and perhaps that is why so many people say it doesn't work. When I got mine I literally got it the day it came in, the lady pulled it out of a box for me at sephora. So maybe that is why I like it and others don't?

I HIGHLY recommend the sugar dry shampoo in the powder version for anyone who can handle the powder. Its the best I've tried so far (I've tried all by oscar blandi, the tresemme one, and the got2be one, and the sugar version is by far the best. The powder is a brown colour for the brunette version I probably will go back to using that after I finish this one up).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

gah! why didn't i read any reviews before trying this product!
I bought this because the sales lady sold me on the oscar bland dry shampoo, the one in the white bottle and the product comes out like a powder, and she claimed that it would be a good combo to have. I bought the little travel version to try.
Time and time again, I followed the directions - to spray, wait to dry, and tousle hair and didn't follow directions, just spray and tousle hair, it never worked. Very disappointed.