September 18, 2014 | 1333 users online

Dry Shampoo - Oscar Blandi - Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Add me to the list of those utterly unimpressed with this product. While this does spray on completely clear (score!) it doesn't even manage to do the basic function of dry shampoo. My hair looks just as limp and greasy as it did before using. And I see none of the volumizing benefits either. I like several of the other Oscar products I have tried so I was surprised that this one was such a let down. I will say that it smells nice, though. It has a lovely citrusy scent. I just wish it worked!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I have to categorize this alongside Tresemme's dry shampoo as being one if the worst products available. Not only did this not leave my hair looking clean and refreshed, it made it look like I had not washed my hair for weeks. I have very fine hair which gets greasy fast, meaning that I have to wash my hair every day. I use dry shampoos to give my hair a just-washed look and add a little volume too. This product was a let down in every way possible.

Somehow when applied it made my hair look wet, leaving it greasy looking. Other dry shampoos have powder in them which can be annoying if you use too much. There is absolutely no powder in this spray at all, I don't know how this dry shampoo is supposed to work! Even after liberally spraying and massaging as per the instructions there is no powder that I can detect, just some liquid that flattens my hair and makes it look dirty.

I have only used this a couple of times and been horrified with the way this made my hair look. Each time I used it, I immediately reached for my Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo to try to undo the damage.

I am not trying higher end (and higher priced) products again. I am sticking with the Clean Freak product as it actually works the best. I can't believe I wasted $25.00 on this Oscar Blandi spray when it is absolutely worthless.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been sadly disappointed with this brand. I have tried all the dry shampoos in this line and none are great. But this one is worst! Does nothing. Yes it's invisible and doesn't show up powdery white on my brown hair, but it doesn't help with greasy oily hair at all. It does nothing. Skip this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I use to wash my hair everyday because my scalp gets greasy and smelly by the end of day. I had heard of people not washing their hair everyday and thought that it was really gross. I realized that not everyone's hair is the same and that you could go days between washes. But, that is not an option for me. So, I thought that I would try dry shampoo and have been looking for a really good one. I have used Salon Grafix and TRESemme on and off. I found that those left a residue that I did not like, as I have very dark hair and you could see it, feel it and it dulled the shine of my hair. The scents were not very pleasing to me either. I really like this one because the scent is not overpowering whatsoever. It is a light citrus/lemon scent that is very light and not offensive at all. I can run my fingers through my hair from root to end and feel no residue. It gives me back body and lift at the roots and looks like I just washed my hair.I am very happy with this, but wish it was more affordable. You should get more than 5 oz. for $25 ($5 an ounce, WTH?!?!). I will continue to use this until I find a better and more affordable option.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by eee555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does literally nothing for me. It's like a can of compressed air.

I really like the powder version of Pronto dry shampoo. This one is useless though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this at Winners for $10 so I picked it up (it retails for $25-30). I was most interested in it being "invisible" because I have very dark hair. Well, invisible it is, & the good ends there. It did nothing to revitalize my hair or add any volume. As others have noted, it smells *very* strongly of lemon, that may be an understatement. The smell lasted until I washed it out, as did the headache that came with it.

I do not recommend. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have thick Asian hair colored dark brown with caramel high-lights and wash my hair every other day. On occasion I get lazy and go one extra day but my hair is then oily. Bought this dry shampoo and noticed that it basically looked invisibleā€¦I mean so much so that my hair looked like its same greasy self after trying this product! After the third try I just tossed the can in the trash, it was totally useless!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried and loved the Oscar Blandi in the yellow and white packaging but this one is absolutely awful. It does nothing to make hair feel clean, sprays wet, and does not volumize. On top of that, it smells like straight-up Lemon Pledge. Least favorite dry shampoo I have ever used :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at tj maxx for 10 dollars because usually it is around $20. Worst ten dollars I've ever spent. This SUCKS. I usually do not post negative reviews but honestly do not waste your money on this. It actually made my hair greasier. It was absolutely awful. Batiste is the way to go, and it's half the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shi1

My roots were dreadful one day so I ran to the closest Sephora to pick this up. I bought the small size to try and I will say that it did nothing for my hair. I've used up the whole bottle and my opinion is unchanged. I would consider it expensive because it costs 13$ for the small size in Canada and the full size is 30$ for a product that does nothing. It smells like lemon scented Pledge which is neither good nor bad to me. Packaging is nice, sprays well... No qualms with anything except that it doesn't work. I just got the Klorane one and it works so much better. It costs just a few dollars more (17$ for full size)(I got mine on sale for 11$!).