December 21, 2014 | 1604 users online

Fragrances - Meow EDP by Katy Perry

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:46:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mmm!!! I love it!!! It's so vanilla-y!!! I'm a beginner with perfume ^^ but I really like this because it's sweet and main thing is that it makes me feel happy whenever I use it haha. recommend for all the youthful people!!! Would definitely re-purchase if I finished it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw Meow for a great price on Amazon and bought it for the bottle alone. The fragrance itself smells a lot like Aquolina Pink Sugar-- a very, very sweet cotton candy vanilla scent. It also reminds me of Thierry Mugler Angel, but just the initial sweetness without the underlying patchouli. I don't mind it, but I don't love it either. The drydown isn't bad-- a little more "grown up" smelling, but doesn't last long. I think this would be a great first scent for young girls who are wanting to upgrade from a body spray to a real perfume.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I must say its really good atfirst but itbgets boring really quickly,smells like a basic vanilla scent,strength is okay,but lasting power is just 2 hours and you barely can smell it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by fatisfoxxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells like a vanilla dessert and i absolutely love it! It lasted about 6 hours on my skin and i live in a tropical country. I'm not a fan of katy perry and i bought it cos of the smell and cute bottle design. I prefer Meow over Purr. One last thing, it doesn't smell cheap! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

So, I'm not the hugest fan of celebrity fragrances, but some i do like. This is definitely one of the ones I like. I smelled this when I was shopping with my aunt, and holy moly it smells AMAZING. it's a very sweet smelling perfume, so if you're not into that, then you will not like this at all. Alot of reviews describe this as very cotton candy smelling, and though it does, there's a hint of fruityness to it. The packaging is super cute, a little pink kitten with gem eyes. Nice looking on my vanity, the only complaint i have is that it doesn't long on skin but on hair and clothing, it lasts FOREVER.

love it,
hope this helped.
xx
S

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by dreamsXthatXglitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought katy perrys purr back in 2012 online after I smelt it in superdrug cus I needed a perfume for my cousin's weddings and at the time I liked it a lot but only used about 1/3 of a 100ml bottle then I went off it n now I dnt really like it (so if anyone wants to arrange a swab let me know) and when she brought out purr n people said it was sweet n candyish I really wanted to try it but was weary after not liking purr but omg im so glad I did, although this doesn't list cotton candy as one of the notes apprently the notes that are in it when they mix together it gives that candyish smell, so to me this smells like vanila pudding or something very warm n deserty a lot of men like this perfume cus of it's sweetness and it will get noticed. If you like Britney Spears fantasy then you will more than likely like this too, I'd defo buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

Love this fragrance. It does not smell too sweet smells like the cotton candy, soft florals, a really addicting scent!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waaaaaaaay too sweet. I bought it and liked it at first, but the sweetness gets to you and gives you a headache and major nausea. The Purr is a lot better than this.
Smells like something my 9 year old cousin would wear....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by IcyTheArtist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite perfumes!!! Let me just say that I feel so romantic & pretty when I wear this scent! Men always notice it when I wear it as well. Great staying power & not too over powering. People always mention a strong cotton candy scent on these reviews but personally its a perfect blend of floral & citrus... even thought I normally LOATHE fruity scents, this one is absolutely perfect! You must try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this perfume! I love cats so much, and having the bottle in the shape of a cat and the perfume having the name Meow, i just couldnt resist walking past it, therefore I sprayed some on my wrist... and oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVED the smell of Meow straight away! The scent smells very sweet, but not a bad sickly sweet, more like a sugary candy scent that isn't too strong. Candy floss or a candy apple would also be another way of describing the scent of this fragrance. The lasting power isn't too bad, on me it lasts about 3-4 hours which isn't too bad, considering how cheap it is.

Pros:
-smells amazing!
-cute bottle and name of perfume
-lasts a reasonable length of time
-cheap

Cons:
-nothing

Overall I love everything about this perfume.I would happily repurchase :) x