January 27, 2015 | 987 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2015 5:09:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I'm not really sure if its actually anti-aging, but its very hydrating. Its very soothing and plumping but takes a bit of time to sink in. I use a minimal amount in the moring before doing my makeup, and load it on thicker at night. Wish it were cheaper, $55 for .5oz it crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:41:00 PM More reviews by yenvyme80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this product. Was super moisturizing. But after two nights I get a milia under my left eye :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the better eye creams I have purchased at a cosmetic counter. I was very impressed with a sample offering of it from Sephora. The thicker texture was a surprise; I was expecting a silkier, thinner consistency. My initial skepticism was removed as I saw what this stuff did to the fine lines under my eyes - they lines were remarkably diminished right away. It's a great overnight cream but a hot mess when I've used it under eye concealer.It can get very greasy looking, I don't like leaving the house with it on. I got 3 nights use of the sample and immediately purchased it. The only caveat for me is if I skip a night they dryness and fine lines are back with a vengeance. It is much cheaper than eye creams my dermatologist invented and sells but the results are not long lasting unless you use it daily. This does not irritate my sensitive under eye or lid area.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by tequila29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've developed fine lines under my eyes and needed a product to minimize their appearance so I purchased this product based on the reviews. Am I glad I made the purchase! For those who say its heavy and it doesn't absorb, well they are right. I basically feels like slathering vaseline on the eyes because this product is so emolient and quite frankly, greasy but this product delivers amazing results. I only use this as a night cream unless I am spending the day inside and will use zero makeup. There is no way I would apply makeup on top of this cream because it is far too rich and thick.

I apply the cream before going to bed so it can work its magic as I sleep. When I wake up and wash my face with Philosphy's purity cleanser, the skin around my eyes is not crepey or dry. It looks moisturized and the lines are minimized. I'm not saying your lines will disappear but it helps a lot! I purchased the Dior Capture Totale serum a while back in the hopes it would help my reduce my fine lines and it did na da. I used the whole bottle and nothing. I've only used the Shiesido eye cream for a few days and its already made a dramatic improvement in reducing the wrinkles around my eyes.

I will use this Shiseido Wrinkle Resist for the foreseeable future. It is a good investment.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Mimiyu23

This is my 3rd jar of this beautiful eye cream! Pros: *creamy texture, you only need a pea size amount for both eyes, i find it really effective for the dryness around the eyes, travel friendly ,& prevents future wrinkles! Cons: price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this since it has good reviews. This must be used sparingly, I just used the tiniest bit and lightly dabbed it on my lids and under eye areas. I found it a bit difficult not to over apply it on my lids sometimes and found my eyeshadow creasing in my lids a bit even when using my Urban Decay eye shadow primer. I used it for about a month and decided to return it because it just didn't do anything for the little wrinkles around my eyes.

One good thing is that it did not give me milia as other products have done, and it did not cause dry patches on my outer lid as most products have done. Too bad it didn't work well enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by GwenNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a find! I've used everything from Kiehl's to La Prairie, and was blown away by this eye cream. It's incredibly rich and luxurious to touch, and feels amazing on my delicate eye area. A little goes a long way, making this a bargain. I already thought the price was fairly inexpensive considering competitor products prices.

My eye area is hydrated all day long, and I've noticed that it delivers on plumping my fine lines to minimize their appearance. It can be too thick for some for daytime use if you use concealer, but it's absolutely heavenly at night. Definitely a keeper! I switched back from La Mer The Eye Concentrate to this. Major bang for the buck.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetsoulsister

This is the best eye cream I've tried yet. Although pricier than others I've used it really tightened up the skin below my eyes. That sagginess that LOOKS like wrinkles because the skin is folding a little - it's GONE.

That being said, the fine lines are not. However I was so darn happy with the results I feel 'chemically addicted' to this product.

I do have to use a lot (a thick amount before bed and sometimes a thinner amount slightly before that) to achieve results - but the cream is soooo thick, it doesn't seem to use it up quickly.

Lasted 3 months.
Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by mirameia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got a sample of this(with my deep dark eye circles, I've learnt to ask for samples in beauty counters cos eye creams don't usually work for me and I'm still on the hunt for something that can reduce these eye circles btw without resorting to going under the knives), I actually like it. I've tried many samples and out of all, I always go back to this one. This moisturises my eye area, I agree that it feels luxurious, and for some reason I'm not sure if it's just me but my eye area does look a little different but I can't quite put a finger as to what. But a good different though. My deep dark eye circles are still there but it helps with the moisturizing, fine lines and puffiness, I look more awake. I might just get the tub if I don't happen to come across another sample as good as this one. And it's anti-aging so that's a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a wonderful eye cream for nighttime use. I could never wear it under makeup during the day (too heavy, and oily) but those with severe under eye dryness may be able to. It is very luxurious to apply, and you feel extremely hydrated once its on your skin. I also take this cream around the sides of my mouth, and on a stubborn crease on my forehead. You only need the smallest amount, and this stuff will plump those lines up in front of your eyes.

The smell is light, and feminine. I can't really imagine anyone being offended, or sensitive to it. Because this eye cream is so thick, you really should use the little spatula that comes with it to scoop out the product you need. I would say you need 1/2 of what you would normally use with any other eye cream. If you are not a fan of a really heavy, know it's there eye cream - you will hate this. By the time I go to sleep, my under eye area still looks moist to the touch. Some people have mentioned they feel all of this just washes off in the morning - I have experienced the same thing, but I don't think it's not working. Try maybe using less of the product, your eye area will only take the moisture that it needs - meaning the rest of your eye cream could be going to waste if you are applying too much. Because of the price, I'm sure none of us want it going to waste!!!

Overall, a great overnight eye cream that instantly smoothes and plumps lines. I have not had any under eye dryness since starting this product, and I feel like it "preps" my skin overnight for applying makeup in the morning. Very happy so far, and I will continue using - because I am seeing results :)