Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.9

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

on 3/26/2015 8:26:00 AM

This doesn't do anything for me, and I don't have deep wrinkles or anything. I do have fine-ish lines, especially when I smile/laugh, and I see no change after using this nightly for quite some time.

The only thing it does do is make my undereye area itch, I don't get a rash or anything, but it's very uncomfortable for a few hours. I guess I'm allergic to something in it.

The little jar lasts forever, because you only need a tiny bit, so I guess if it works for you, it's a good buy. Sadly, for me it's a no-no.

on 3/23/2015 10:41:00 PM

I just bought this today after trying a few eye creams at Sephora. I am 45, have some fine lines under my eyes, and use Retin-A so need something hydrating. First off, i love the thick creaminess of this--the way it smooths right onto your skin and just feels so rich. Second, it doesn't burn at all for those of you using Retin-A or who have sensitive skin. I am going to update over the next month as to how this goes--hoping it helps with hydration and fine lines and crows feet. It's pricey, so it better work LOL.

on 3/9/2015 9:03:00 PM

I've got a sample of this eye cream. Well, it described as an "intensive" so it is. The eye cream is so hydrating and for me, suitable for night time use (I have normal skin) consistency is thick but lovely for who has drier skin

In day time, I use Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye which is more adaptive than this one, thinner consistency and absorb very well, it is formulated with "form support veil" which should help your eyes fight gravity (correct sagging under eyes)

I am on my 34 years old and I swear that I have none of any wrinkles, crow's feet but I'm aging and need to defend my youth earlier

This is a hydrating, thick eye creme, surely. I found it almost too thick though, like it pulled the skin upon application. It was too strongly scented as well - particularly not good for an eye creme. That said, it did not irritate my eyes or skin. My skin did feel softer and smoother, but I wonder if it is really just more topical rather than having a true effect. Not bad, but there is much better out there.

on 2/10/2015 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

With the birth of my first child my skin went haywire and still hasn't calmed down. I have had dry skin all of a sudden and especially the skin around my eyes felt so tight and uncomfortable I started using all my eye cream samples hoping that something would work. They all were either not hydrating enough and \or sticky or burned. This cream was the only one that didn't so I bought the full size and have been using it every night since. It is a thick and scented hydrating cream that works wonderfully to hydrate overnight, and it does sink in. I would not use this during the day because it causes my makeup to slide unless I let it sink in for an hour first.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not really sure if its actually anti-aging, but its very hydrating. Its very soothing and plumping but takes a bit of time to sink in. I use a minimal amount in the moring before doing my makeup, and load it on thicker at night. Wish it were cheaper, $55 for .5oz it crazy.

on 1/3/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I had such high hopes for this product. Was super moisturizing. But after two nights I get a milia under my left eye :(

on 12/30/2014 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of the better eye creams I have purchased at a cosmetic counter. I was very impressed with a sample offering of it from Sephora. The thicker texture was a surprise; I was expecting a silkier, thinner consistency. My initial skepticism was removed as I saw what this stuff did to the fine lines under my eyes - they lines were remarkably diminished right away. It's a great overnight cream but a hot mess when I've used it under eye concealer.It can get very greasy looking, I don't like leaving the house with it on. I got 3 nights use of the sample and immediately purchased it. The only caveat for me is if I skip a night they dryness and fine lines are back with a vengeance. It is much cheaper than eye creams my dermatologist invented and sells but the results are not long lasting unless you use it daily. This does not irritate my sensitive under eye or lid area.

on 10/22/2014 3:55:00 AM

I've developed fine lines under my eyes and needed a product to minimize their appearance so I purchased this product based on the reviews. Am I glad I made the purchase! For those who say its heavy and it doesn't absorb, well they are right. I basically feels like slathering vaseline on the eyes because this product is so emolient and quite frankly, greasy but this product delivers amazing results. I only use this as a night cream unless I am spending the day inside and will use zero makeup. There is no way I would apply makeup on top of this cream because it is far too rich and thick.

I apply the cream before going to bed so it can work its magic as I sleep. When I wake up and wash my face with Philosphy's purity cleanser, the skin around my eyes is not crepey or dry. It looks moisturized and the lines are minimized. I'm not saying your lines will disappear but it helps a lot! I purchased the Dior Capture Totale serum a while back in the hopes it would help my reduce my fine lines and it did na da. I used the whole bottle and nothing. I've only used the Shiesido eye cream for a few days and its already made a dramatic improvement in reducing the wrinkles around my eyes.

I will use this Shiseido Wrinkle Resist for the foreseeable future. It is a good investment.

on 9/29/2014 10:42:00 AM

This is my 3rd jar of this beautiful eye cream! Pros: *creamy texture, you only need a pea size amount for both eyes, i find it really effective for the dryness around the eyes, travel friendly ,& prevents future wrinkles! Cons: price