Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

3.9

Water, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sanguisorba Officinals Root Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, BHT

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Shiseido is one of those brands that I often overlook. Yet, each time I come back and test another product from the brand, I am always very impressed with the results. I have been using anti-aging products since I was about 18. (27 now!) Eye creams have only recently become important to me in the past year or two since I started working night shifts as a nurse. I've used a few that I felt worked great, but this one really stood out. I can see why some people prefer to only use it at bedtime, as some makeup can look a little wonky/crease over this. Personally, I did not find it to be a problem. However, it is a very rich formula; almost like an ointment consistency. I felt this was very hydrating and smoothed the skin underneath my eyes. I did not find it to burn or irritate the skin even if I accidentally got a little to close to my eyes. I was expecting this to cost more, so the price point ($55 for 0.51 oz.) is not such a problem for me. (My other favorites are about the same in price/quantity: Bobbi Brown $50 for 0.5 oz., Algenist $65 for 0.5 oz., Balance Me $45ish.) I would definitely repurchase and strongly recommend if you're looking for an extremely hydrating/rich formula!

I love this eye cream. I am only 26, but I swear, my undereye area is dry, wrinkly, and dark. Bad genes I guess, so I have been buying eye-cream since I was 18. For me, the most important thing I need is hydration, so makeup looks normal. I don't think that eye creams will make my wrinkles go away, but temporary filling it very nice as well.

I tried the clinique one, never moisturizer enough. I tried the origins ginzeng, nothing really happened. Tried Bobbi brown, same, tried bobbi brown extra- same. I swore that argan oil was the best! but I can only use it at night.

In walks Shiseido. Why didn't I ever try this before?? I really need to look at customer's top rated on sephora more often. My undereye has never looked better. Very moisuturing, helps minimize wrinkles. I don't know why I would waste my $$ looking for a better product, because I know so many of them are fails. This is expensive, but way better than the Bobbi Brown $75 one. It has a cute little spatula that you can take the product out with.

on 5/1/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Didn't notice huge difference from other eye products - feel like it's hugely overpriced.
Leaves a greasy film (it's my second Shisheido eye product and has the same problem), wouldn't recommend to use it in the morning.

on 3/31/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo pouty and grumpy when they discontinued the old formula. but for once I was thrilled to be sooooo wrong. yes the old formula was good but this is better. waaaaaay better! sinks in quickly but leaves a protective film that moisturizes and firms. the eye area is smoother, makeup applies better, eyelids tighter, small lines diminishing by the day. what more can I say? HG status and right up there with Sisleya at twice the price. fabulous and a bargain at $65C. you only need a little and a jar should last 6months 2x daily. I experienced no burning or eye irritation at all. fabulous. stuff.

on 3/26/2015 8:26:00 AM

This doesn't do anything for me, and I don't have deep wrinkles or anything. I do have fine-ish lines, especially when I smile/laugh, and I see no change after using this nightly for quite some time.

The only thing it does do is make my undereye area itch, I don't get a rash or anything, but it's very uncomfortable for a few hours. I guess I'm allergic to something in it.

The little jar lasts forever, because you only need a tiny bit, so I guess if it works for you, it's a good buy. Sadly, for me it's a no-no.

on 3/23/2015 10:41:00 PM

I just bought this today after trying a few eye creams at Sephora. I am 45, have some fine lines under my eyes, and use Retin-A so need something hydrating. First off, i love the thick creaminess of this--the way it smooths right onto your skin and just feels so rich. Second, it doesn't burn at all for those of you using Retin-A or who have sensitive skin. I am going to update over the next month as to how this goes--hoping it helps with hydration and fine lines and crows feet. It's pricey, so it better work LOL.

on 3/9/2015 9:03:00 PM

I've got a sample of this eye cream. Well, it described as an "intensive" so it is. The eye cream is so hydrating and for me, suitable for night time use (I have normal skin) consistency is thick but lovely for who has drier skin

In day time, I use Shiseido Future Solution LX Eye which is more adaptive than this one, thinner consistency and absorb very well, it is formulated with "form support veil" which should help your eyes fight gravity (correct sagging under eyes)

I am on my 34 years old and I swear that I have none of any wrinkles, crow's feet but I'm aging and need to defend my youth earlier

This is a hydrating, thick eye creme, surely. I found it almost too thick though, like it pulled the skin upon application. It was too strongly scented as well - particularly not good for an eye creme. That said, it did not irritate my eyes or skin. My skin did feel softer and smoother, but I wonder if it is really just more topical rather than having a true effect. Not bad, but there is much better out there.

on 2/10/2015 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

With the birth of my first child my skin went haywire and still hasn't calmed down. I have had dry skin all of a sudden and especially the skin around my eyes felt so tight and uncomfortable I started using all my eye cream samples hoping that something would work. They all were either not hydrating enough and \or sticky or burned. This cream was the only one that didn't so I bought the full size and have been using it every night since. It is a thick and scented hydrating cream that works wonderfully to hydrate overnight, and it does sink in. I would not use this during the day because it causes my makeup to slide unless I let it sink in for an hour first.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not really sure if its actually anti-aging, but its very hydrating. Its very soothing and plumping but takes a bit of time to sink in. I use a minimal amount in the moring before doing my makeup, and load it on thicker at night. Wish it were cheaper, $55 for .5oz it crazy.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Shiseido Products