Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash

3.2

Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-10, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben

on 8/4/2015 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought the cleanser for my tween daughter - she loves it - so I thought I'd give it a try to see why she liked it so much. I think this is an extremely soft feeling gentle cleanser which is what I hoped it would be for her young skin. I'm trying to get her into a routine now in hopes of warding off any potential acne issues like I had to deal with. Back then we used bar soap on our faces and toothpaste as spot treatment for zits. Talk about drying! So far she's liking the soft clean feeling and I'm not seeing any negative effects from the products yet.

I purchased this in hope to get a cheaper alternative to my HG Dermalogica Cleansing Solution. It cleans my skin and does not break me out. For that, I'll probably repurchase again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

It didn't hurt my skin but it didn't do nothing to either so. not much to say on it except it really is simple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is an OK face wash. It's pretty middle of the road. Not the best, not the worst. What's a bummer about it is that it claims to be moisturizing and it is definitely not. I was expecting something more along the lines of the cerave moisturizing face wash.... this is nothing like that. It's more like a regular foaming formula. So if you're looking for a normal, slightly drying face wash, this one's just fine.. especially for the price. But if you need something really gentle and actually moisturizing, I would not recommend this one. On the plus, I do have pretty sensitive skin, and this doesn't make my skin burn or anything. It's just more drying than I like for daily use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin does not react badly to the product, however it definitely is not something I would call moisturizing. Occasionally my skin will feel dried out and flaky after use. The packaging is absolutely terrible. The tube always leaks and you end up wasting much more product than you use.

on 7/14/2015 12:55:00 AM

Have been using for a couple of years. Works well but the tube it comes in always leaks. Doesn't dry out my face or irritate it. I also use the simple lotion.

on 7/13/2015 2:23:00 PM

Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleans my face well, been using a while with no problems. Would buy again.

I love this product. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I have recommended this cleanser to all my friends and they love it too. it is just an overall good product and I would defs repurchase.

on 7/3/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not feeling this. Too drying for my middle-aged combo skin, cheap flip cap broke early on and lost a lot of product as it leaked out of the tube. Sometimes you just get what you pay for.

on 5/29/2015 12:24:00 PM

Although this cleanser feels gentle and moisturizing, it broke me out(along with other products from this line). There is propelyne glycol in it and a few other harmful chemicals. I believe this line is not fit for sensitive skin due to these chemicals.

On a good note it rinses good and doesn't dry out your face.