October 24, 2014 | 876 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Moisturizing Facial Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Gracehendrick

I love this product!!! I use it every morning and it works wonders, makes skin clear and supple

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by KayleeC

I recently purchased this product and have been using it in conjunction with the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer for a little more than a week now. I use this product with my Olay Pro X cleansing tool/brush and I actually really like this cleanser. It definitely makes my face feel clean and smooth without it feeling irritated or dried out. A big downside to this product for me is that the cap doesn't latch shut properly, which I didn't notice the first time I used it and I ended up losing product because it was leaking. This could have just been the bottle I picked up, but I believe I have seen other reviews mention this as well. Since using this cleanser with the replenishing moisturizer I have noticed a large increase in blackheads, but I believe that is due to the moisturizer. I will be looking for a new moisturizer to use along with this cleanser, and I will come back to update if the blackheads don't decrease with a moisturizer change. All in all I would say this is a good product and I would definitely purchase this cleanser again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I used this in conjunction with the Simple Oil Balancing Wash and Simple Soothing Face Scrub. I know I can't blame this product solely but this combination caused my skin to become absolutely atroucious. I was constantly breaking out and had dry patches and rashes everywhere. I don't know why these three products did this since the Simple toners is one of my favourites and I never had any dramas with the face wipes either.

However, the price was reasonable and I did like the packaging. Gave it two lippies because I don't know if it was the product that caused the skin irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is newly paraben free which makes me love it ten times more. I've been using this stuff for about two years now and I've never had a problem. Keeps my skin very clear and under control. My only con is that my last few I've had to keep in the shower upside down because the cap wont latch and they leak. But really not a big deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Iloveme714

I just brought this product today...excited to go home and try it I cleaned my face of my makeup I had on today. So I put the face wash on my clarisonic and I washed my face...my skin felt regular nothing surprising or different. About 10 minutes later I noticed a bump on my chin it felt like a mosquito bite and it was very itchy...I just put some tea tree oil on it...15 minutes later, bumps are all around my chin and itchy it looked like I broke out in hives on my chin..it is very itchy...I had hopes for this product but it was just a disappointment..I will be returning this product...I am trying to calm my skin as I type this...this is horrible. NEVER AGAIN!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by megankdid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this face wash. I have really sensitive skin and I've tried using other face washes. They burn my face and make my skin peel, so I decided to get one that's meant for sensitive skin. After the second time using this, I noticed that my face felt a lot better. It felt smoother and softer. That made me very happy because having such sensitive skin is so hard to deal with. I'm glad I finally found something my skin gets along with!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cbellebass

I have used so many products over the years and this is by far the best yet. I have combo skin that is super dry in places and super oily in others. This seems to balance it out very well. In the past i always got a few breakouts several times a month but since I have been using this I have had smooth skin for so long I can't even remember the last breakout. Since I've had so much success with it I told my acne prone 14 yr old son to try it. It works great for him too!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I don't have a habit of different wash for different areas of my body now that I've gone towards clean products.

However, I have been travelling for work intensively and started running out on my organic products so I needed something else for face now that my body is not on organic wash.

I picked this up from the drugstore. Nothing too harsh. Nothing too fantastic either. I use it with my konjac sponge. Cleans well but I remove makeup with oil anyway so there's nothing much to cleaning on my face.

It lathers quite a lot so I think it has more chemicals than it claims to be, people who uses purely organic stuff will know what I mean.

Anyway, I won't repurchase. Nothing wrong with this. I just don't believe in dirty products anymore. This was a one time thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent face wash and it bubbles up well and you do feel like you've really washed your face after using it. I would say feel refreshed although my skin did feel a bit tight after using it and later in the day despite its Moisturising claims so I would not buy it again. I have bought the newer Moisturising cleansing lotion which doesn't feel as though it strips my face as much as this.
When you squeeze the bottle you end the product dispensed looks more like a gel with something smooth/soft/Moisturising in (like some bath products) but it doesn't feel like this on the skin so I couldn't say it was that gentle.
I feel it does a good job at cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I truly don't understand the bad reviews either. I have sensitive skin prone to eczema and since I started using this 6 months ago, I have had no trouble at all. Skin never feels too dry after washing -very gentle and actually cleans. I highly recommend this cleanser. I use it only once per day (in the morning) since I shower at night. I don't really wash my face with anything but water and a gentle face cloth at night in the shower. It is possible that washing twice a day could dry me out but so far - what I am doing is working.