July 28, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eyeliner - By Terry - Crayon Khol Terrybly - Brown Stellar

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate to rain on the parade of postive feedback for this product. But I will. I'm reviewing Black Print. I wanted a eyeliner for the waterline that would stay put. The SA told me about this. Never heard of this brand so why not give it a try. I applied it on my waterline and all I did was tear up. I waited the next day try it once again same thing. All I did was wipe my eyes. They were so blood shot and irraitated. Waited a week same results. Don't know why this doesn't agree with me but the others did so well with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by reneeg323

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this pencil in the violet shade after having bought the new NARS pencil and thought I really loved the NARS pencil but this beats the NARS pencil, hands down. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't irritate my eyes. It comes with its own sharpener, which is a nice touch, and can easily do a fine line or a thick line. Stays put all day and I mean all day - I put in on at 6:30 am and it is still there at 8:00 pm when I get home from work. Comes off easily with eye makeup remover. The price point is a dollar or two more than the NARS pencil plus it comes with a sharpener. Can't wait to get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by mjk719

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually, I want to comment on the Crayon Khol Terrybly in other colors: Black Print, Purple Label, and Bronze Generation. I've tried every liner on my waterline -- all the MAC's (Fluidline, Powerpoint, etc.), Bobbie Brown, Revlon Colorstay, MUFE, UD 24/7, and nothing has lasted on my waterline for over 1 1/2 hours. By Terry stays on for 5-6 hours without smudging; it goes on easily and stays on. The colors are deep and rich. It's expensive -- around $25 -- but it's worth it. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never would have tried this on my own as my impression of the By Terry line is that it's super-expensive, but the lovely SA at Space NK put two lines on my hand while I was searching for a new liner that wasn't black or grey (what I always wear and a bit bored), one was Bronze Generation and the other was Purple Label, and I instantly fell in love with them both! I bought the bronze, went back for the purple, and now I am planning to buy the black one too. It is the most amazing pencil liner I have ever used. I don't have any trouble getting a very thin, precise line, you just have to keep it sharpened (comes with a sharpener) and don't press too hard. It's such a soft formula that it applies extremely easily with a light touch. And then, don't touch it for a few minutes while it sort of sets. Once it's on, it's on, and it won't budge until you take it off with eye-make-up remover. Fantastic product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went on a spree and literally bought all colours after swatching these !!!!
I got black print which is your standard black but a proper dark black.
Brown Stellar - medium brown with gold flecks
Bronze generation -darkgreen brown with goldeny green flecks
Blue vision - (always got to get the dark blue and purple liners) - very dark blue base with navy shimmer
Purple label- purple with purple flecks - this is a proper purple not lilac or lavender or plum a great colour.

All liners are really soft and give great payoff so whats the issue?

They are too soft so great if you want to blend but i like a good solid line.
The other thing is the bronze and brown when worn especially on lower lash line seem to dissapear halfway throughout the day and im lefy with lots of micro glitter undermyeyes almist down to my cheek

I got the MAC pearlglide and although the purple in that desigher purple is alot lighter wuth more definite bits of shimmer they stay longer and are cheaper.

The black in this as i said is a very dark black and if you like a smudgy look and are looking for a real black then get this otherwise i would pass.

I have had all 5 colours at the back of my hand since the beginning of this review and although they have set quite well the shimmer from the bronze and brown moves around ALOT!

If you can get them to stay brown stellar is beautiful as is the purple. The bronze actually comesoff as mossy green.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Sepolayla

The colour I have is Bronze Generation. An olive green with some subtle gold sparkle going through it.

This is simply divine!!

You get the control of a pencil, the smoothness of a liquid, and sets like concrete and you'll need an oil based remover to get it off.

Pricey as hell but I will consider getting another one. I'm even considering getting the black because I just couldn't believe how much like liquid it was. If you're one who keeps stretching your eye to apply liner and you don't know how to stop, buy this pencil. You're eye area will thank you for it.

One criticism - part of the reason for the astronomical price has to be the single size pencil sharpener included with it. It's a good sharpener, does justice to the pencil, but you shouldn't be forced to pay for the price of a sharpener every time you want one of these liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by hanacindy

It's very easy to apply and handle though I'm not good at drawing eyelines. It gives you smooth n natural eyelines. I could wear it for about 12 hours without smudging.
The little glitters there aren't too sharp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

OH MY GOD I have found my HG eyeliner pencil after all these years! And trust me, that is not just some I say all the time. This is NOT only smudge-proof and it also absolutely doesn't transfer to the upper part of the eyelid. It's a nice brown with a bit of sparkles there but it doesn't make you looking silly or girly. Even though it is really expensive, I think I am going to buy the other colours because it's simply the best.