Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 8/21/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really love this product. i bought it to use as an undereye concealer because my dark circles are worse than ever, and this does an incredible job of brightening up my face. i have the shade "radiant" which looks very peachy so i was worried it would be too dark on my pale skin, but it actually looks perfect. it's not as "illuminating" as i was expecting but i can't complain. it also has pretty good coverage so i'm excited to try it as a highlighter too (i have acne so usually highlighting makes it stand out, but dream lumi is very concealing).

the only issue i have with dream lumi is the packaging. i'm not crazy about the applicator, and i feel like the tube has a ridiculously small amount of product for the price.

on 7/13/2015 6:12:00 AM

My favorite drugstore concealer, What makes this so special is the highlighting it has in it! The only problem I have is that they run out so fast,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am always in search of the perfect under eye concealer. So far this is the best one I've tried from drugstore. The color works on my fair skin and it stays all day. I don't like the packaging because I don't like building up bacteria on the skin and I feel like I go through this quickly even though I don't use a ton at a time. Overall, it works for the price and I will keep buying.

on 4/18/2015 2:03:00 PM

I have this in the shade Radiance. As already mentioned a few times, Dream Lumi is similiar to MAC Prep + Prime highlighter. Both are dispensed through a click type pen with an applicator brush. MAC is more of a pink shade while Dream Lumi looks more like a slight peachy color. Both serve the same purpose. I find myself reaching for the Dream Lumi more that MAC's. Dream Lumi is definitely a repurchase product.

on 4/14/2015 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this after developing an intolerance to L'Oreal Touche Magique, which had previously been my HG under eye concealer/brightener. This is cheaper than L'Oreal and doesn't cause my eyes to water at all, so I'm pleased with that. I would say the brush applicator is a little more pointed than L'Oreal which isn't great for an under-eye product, but I'm happy with the coverage on my red/purplish circles, and staying power seems pretty good. Overall, happy with this and would repurchase.

on 4/13/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my go to concealer right now. I've been using it for a few months. I use the shades buff and radiant. Buff is like a normal beige color, radiant is more of a pinkish salmon color. I like the coverage and it's very bendable, especially with a damp makeup sponge (like the BB or RT sponge). The packaging was a little odd to me at first, but I actually find it more convenient now than the typical doe foot wands concealers usually have. It's also great for highlighting, comparable to the MAC highlighter pen.

on 3/29/2015 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had a hard time finding concealers that work well for me, I've seen a lot of beauty gurus on Youtube use this stuff so I finally splurged a little and decided to try it, and I am NOT disappointed. It's around $10, which to me is a little pricey for a drugstore concealer, but this stuff is well worth the price. It is super brightening under the eyes and since I don't really have to bad of dark circles it covers wonderfully. I also really love the application as I find it's easier for me to apply it how I like it. I definitely would repurchase this without hesitation.

on 3/29/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this a lot for undereyes. Not heavy or cakey and a good color match.

on 3/17/2015 1:11:00 AM

It's just okay. I do like Maybelline's age rewind for dark circles more (age rewind has way more product). There's not much product for Dream lumi touch. I purchased mainly for the highlighter pen applicator. It does conceal dark eyes, but doesn't do anything for undereye bags. The formula feels heavier than age rewind too. Was just okay for highlighter (purchased in Nude Chair -- FYI does look slightly paler and less pink than in the container).

on 3/15/2015 8:42:00 PM

I already repurchased this because I lor it for my undereyes. It brightens them up and hides discoloration. It doest crease and I lovdw the packaging, but there's not much peoduct on it.