January 29, 2015 | 1086 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this great dupe for the mac highlight pens

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2015 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Katiefaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I ended up purchasing this product while on the hunt for the Maybelline instant age rewind eye concealer. I have to say it was a total waste of money! I bought the lightest shade they make and it's still too dark for me, I mean yes I am fair but I'm not that light skinned. The finishing I found was anything but luminous (I used it under my eyes). It was all going fine when I first applied it, then after an hour or so it appeared chalky and seemed to dry darker then when I first applied it. I'm still on the hunt for my perfect concealer :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by cakesy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this and buy it over and over. I am quite fair, and use the shade ivory, mostly just on my under eyes. I like that its pretty thin and fluid, I am not a fan of heavy, cakey concealer. I dab it on with the brush and then use my finger to blend. It lasts all day, and I don't have any creasing. I do set with powder.

I don't have particularly problematic under eye issues. But I do get dark circles, and need some general brightening. This does that so well. I've tried other concealers, but they were all just ok. Truth be told, I like this stuff so much that I have no real desire to seek out anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Caracara87

My go to highlighter, I love using this under my eyes. It's light, and I like the applicator. The color is great for hiding blue under eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Sweetxs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this on an impulse without doing any research and it's a good thing I did. I absolutely love this, though I believe it's been marketed badly. This is not an illuminating concealer, it's just a really great concealer. It covers my dark circles beautifully (and I have quite strong and genetic dark circles). Its staying power is insane, basically you have to take it off yourself, otherwise it stays put. If you want an illuminator, don't get this, but if you want a great concealer, do it! This is the best concealer I've tried, and I have tried a lot of them. The only cons when it comes to this is the crappy little brush, that is too long, but does a decent job and the fact that if you use too much it does gather in your line lines (but it does't highlight them). I love this concealer and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Cestsibon

This is a great highlighter! I've used everyday since I got it. I really like the gel forumla and that it does not feel cakey to put on other areas of my face besides undereye area. I hestitated buying it since it was not easy to guess which shade would be right. I went online and found some swatches which helped me pick the right one the first time. I don't use MAC foundations so can't give comparison shade, but can offer what worked for me. I usually take the 2nd lightest shade in most foundations for my fair-med warm skin tone, so I picked Nude which I believe is the second lightest shade. I am now using this as a concealer as well, however I don't have dark circles. I would say it covers similar to the Fit Me concealer which is a pretty light coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Does NOTHING for me... so sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for highlighting and illuminating but as far as concealing,not so much. I would suggest using this as a supplementary product to your beauty routine when you want to give your eye and cheeks a brightening effect. Blends well with a luminous finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by snoepje

Oh lord jesus, I cannot live without this product. I think I've gone through 10 of them. I love it. But I don't love that it only lasts me about a month. Today I gave up and just bought 3 at once so I don't always have to go back after running out AGAIN. But anyways; this is just the best under-eye concealer/highlighter thingy I've found to date. Granted, I haven't tried THAT many, but the ones I have tried are too pink or too dry or too this or too that... This is the one. I use it every day. I can't do without it. On days where I don't want to put in too much effort, I just chuck this on under my eyes, bit of mascara and voila. It does crease a liiiiiittle bit in that tiny little crease right by your tearduct that crinkles when you smile, but nothing a bit of pressed powder can't solve.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in buff (I think. I throw away the package.) I use this over my under eye concealer, as others have said. It does brighten under the eye, but the formula is somewhat thick and I find it dry. So it does have a nasty tendency to dry up your under eye. Which I don't like because it really makes the area look crepe-y (and yes, I DO use eye creams and a primer but it doesn't help the drying effect). I haven't tried it as a highlighter yet, but that's my plan for this product since I don't like the end result under my eyes. I didn't notice it to be illuminating under the eye so I don't know how much this will actually highlight. It's also quite expensive, around $8 for .005 oz so not using the rest of it is just a waste of money. I gave this 3 lippies because it does brighten and somewhat conceal but it's not so attractive under the eyes. BUT I'm sure this can be good for something else