September 16, 2014 | 1738 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser and Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByICat

Mary Kay products are great, they are reliable, work and do what they are supposed to. I've used this cleanser to and from for 4 years and would deffenetly recommend it if you want something to relay on. The packaging is great on timewise and you'll get every single drop out without a hassle.
I recommend cleansing twice cause you'll get a better resolut; you should notice the cleanser foaming more the second time because the dirt on your face is gone and therefor the second time you'll get a deeper cleans.
As I said its an reliable product, if you want something fun and exciting this is not the product for you. It's however a product you'll not have to think about and great to have in your stach if you try somthing that ends up breaking you out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Julesbee2249

The face wash isn't anything special... Cleans your face though so it does what it's supposed to but the formulation is SO light it doesn't feel like I'm getting a deep cleanse. The moisturizer is really nice though. Definitely for someone who doesn't want anything fragrancey. It has absolutely no smell & moisturizes very well. & very affordable. Cleanser; not so good. Moisturizer; very good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by victoria9021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using MK cleansers since I was 16, and the Timewise set for Combo/Oily skin for 3 years now (I'm 23). When I first switched from my hodgepodge of Velocity and Clean and Clear to this set, I was a little offput by the smell- but I've now adjusted and my brain associates it with clean!

A full-size bottle of this lasts me a good 5 months, using about a 3mm diameter drop. My skin is very sensitive to most cleansers, and TW doesn't leave me with the same redness and irritation that others did. I have barely any breakouts anymore, and when I do, they're gone in a couple days at most.

My skin's always baby-soft, and I mark that up to this cleanser/moisturizer. It's well worth my money (and the hassle of consultants.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by OrngePeel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do not sell MK or even really buy the products, but this one I had to buy!! After being invited to a party and trying the Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser, I was hooked! I am 33yo and have oily, acne prone skin still. The cleanser for combo skin works great! It doesn't really lather on me, which is fine, the smallest bit will do ya, and it gently exfoliates with little beads. Has no discernible smell to me, either. I only use the cleanser and over the last 3 weeks my skin is less oily, smoother, and has a certain glow. I keep getting compliments, which is something that has never happened to me before. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

really great cleanser and moisturizer. i have the one for oily skin. its a gel cleanser and foams up quite nice. rinses clean. the moisturizer is very light and is a bit sticky afterwards but i really feel like its getting into my skin and not just sitting on top. no fragrance, recommend for sensitive skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin because of eczema and I break out because of it. Needless to say finding a moisturizer that doesn't make one of both of those issues worse is very hard. I have the normal/dry in both of these and I love them. Any random breakouts I get clear more quickly and happen less often. The normal/dry cleanser does not lather and cleans my without drying it. The moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day with out leaving it feeling greasy. Great products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite cleanser/moisturizer that I have tried so far. It leaves my skin soft and clean. Nothing else I tried does the job as these two products have. I use the COMBINATION TO OILY skin cleanser and it cleans without stripping my face completely dry. The exfoliation beads are nice also. I am sure I will buy more of this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by sampam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the TW cleanser and TW moisturizer for 3 weeks, along with some acne products from MK. This has to be the best skincare line for me. I have used a lot of brands, like; La roche posay, biotherm, weleda, origins, Clinique, Clarins..etc... But all these products just didn't do anything for my skin.

I have moderate acne, and have been having that for 8 years, (am 21 now). MK is the only brand that has helped me clear up my skin dramatically, in only 3 weeks! (Have taken oral medication like 6 times for my acne)

Cleanser for Combo/oily skin:
Gel cleanser with small exfoliating beeds.Does not dry out my combo skin.
a bit of a "chemical" smell, (but I like that). I dont like floral scented skincare, like Clarins. I mean, I like it, but my skin doesn't like it.
I wouldn't say that it exfoliates the skin, cause the beeds are so less, and well.. I honesly prefer chemical exfoliation vs physical.
The cleanser really refreshes my skin, and it removes makeup. Even when I am wearing heavy makeup. Havent tried it on my eyes, cause I use the oil free eyemakeup remover from MK for that.
All in all, I dont think this cleanser is for everyone, I have met people that love it, and people that HATE it. If you want to try this, get a sample from your local MK lady.

Cream:
The TW moisturizer for combo skin is great as a day cream. For the night I use the one for normal/dry skin. Its great under makeup, and is oil free. The smell is somewhat like the cleanser, but as I said, I like that kind of "chemical" smell. Great packaging, I HATE creams that come in jars, this has a nice fliptop.
It keeps my skin nice and matte, for upto 6 hours. But if you have combo/dry, I wouldnt recommend this. Even I feel this to be a bit drying if I use it at night.

My conslusion is:

Great skincare, love the packaging, love the smell, love what its doing for my skin, but not for everyone. As I said, do get a sample if you want to try it.

The only con here is the price! I live in Norway, and here MK products are really expensive.

The cleanser: 376 NOK---> 66 USD.
Moisturizer: 350 NOK--> 62 USD.

Now THAT IS EXPENSIVE! but I will save my money, so that I can save my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Chloe1019

Good cleanser and moisturizer set. I have combo skin and it works well! Love the moisturizer with spf, doesn't break me out, but doesn't leave me dry either!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

XOXSEXYLV57, I flagged your listing for inappropriate use of trying to sell other products!!! We're all here to rave about the fabulous Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleansers. I have been using MK products since I was 18, even was a consultant at one point, I am now turning 39 this month & don't look a day over 25 and have Mary Kay and her fabulous formulas to thank for that. And when Timewise was announced to be launched, I could not wait to get my hands on it. I must admit that I do use a few other, much much much more expensive products than MK. If I go out and am applying Bare Minerals, I'll first wash my face with Philosophys Purity cleanser cuz it just melts all the makeup away & really gets deeo down in your pores but it leaves a terrible film behind & makes my face feel tight which I hate so I rewash with Timewise. It's si rich & creamy & feels so good, all those exfoliating beads on my face. And I love the smell. Even though there are no fragrance in MK skin care items, I like the smell of it. And after I wash it off my skin feels like satin. I use it all the time. It's my #1 cleanser of all time & it's really cheap. There isn't a MK item that isn't good. They all rock!!! And I am not a consultant, haven't been in a very long time. I believe in their products, I use their products & I think they are the best for the littlest amount of money.