August 20, 2014 | 1942 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells good , it lathers well with a loofah sponge and keeps my skin moisturized .
I use it on my face too,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite soap!
It has a very beautiful Shea buttery vanilla scent. It's not a very strong smell but that doesn't bother me at all because this soap does wonders for my skin! This soap makes my skin soft and it feels very nice and rich when I'm in the shower and I apply this. It's not one of those soaps that feel tight on the skin so that's a mega plus! The biggest thing that really made me fall inlove with this soap is how gentle it is on my skin!! I suffer from eczema on my legs so I have to be careful when looking for soaps. This one works very well on my skin and never makes my occasional eczema on the legs come back. If you have sensitive skin, then I highly recommend this for you!
It:
-has a lovely smell
-feels nice on the skin/gives moisture
-WORKS ON SENSITIVE SKIN!! :D
I love this product soooo much. It's a 10/10 :) xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

I've been using Dove products ever since I was a baby because it suits my very sensitive, extremely dry, eczema-prone skin. I've tried different scents from the brand over the years but this is my all-time favorite. I'm not usually attracted to scents dominated by vanilla but this is fantastic! And I feel that it does a better job at moisturizing than other scents such as Cool Moisture or the original. It is a little pricey at $6.88 for a pack of 6 at Walmart (it used to be around $5) but still not bad. I use it mainly for handwashing, so a bar on average lasts about 2 weeks (when left out, unpackaged, for a while prior to use...they last so much longer!) Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Sugarzone17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love it, every time i use this i feel like i walked out of the spa!, my hands feet body! feels so soft and clean. It doesn't break me out and i been seeing my skin clearing up from dry skin and bad acne :) I would honestly buy this product again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I don't find it any more moisturizing than the regular Dove (that is to say, it's less drying than your average cheap bar soap, but not mosturizing per se), but I really like the clean vanilla scent. It's not foody, not woody, not too strong; just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

smells so good. I don't care if it is mositurizing or not, that is what my kiehls creme de corps is for. Wish they would come out with a body mist and deodorant in this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by imadesphousewife

HG soap! I was a soap snob for years, only using liquid body washes. But this stuff is amazing. Gets you squeaky clean, so moisturizing, and smells soooo good. I love it and alternate between t his one and the Pink Rosa, but this is my fave.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Wal-mart in search for some moisturizing soap...My skin has been unusually dry this winter so I was in dire need of something. I told my husband to please pick out some Dove soap for me I didn't care which scent any was fine. He picked out this one, and I LOVE it! My legs have been itchy and dry lately and after using this soap everyday in the shower, the itchiness has went away. I use this soap on my oldest daughter (she's 5) because she has eczema and her skin loves it! Don't hesitate purchasing this!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this soap and the wording on the packaging had changed from what is showed above. When I compared the ingredients based on an older package I have at home the ingredients have changed as well. To me the formula is not as creamy as before which is a shame because I LOVED it. I will use up what I have but switch to another version of this brand when it's finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by kookiekrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After years of using gels/cream body washes, I decided to return to bar soap as loofahs were getting pricey to replace each month and generally kind of gross to me. I am so glad I decided to go back to bar soap like I used as a kid! This shea version of Dove leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. Now I am considering replacing my face wash with bar soap as well.