October 26, 2014 | 903 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Lip Junkie - Crush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JenellaG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been told the Lip Junkie line has been discontinued. Does anyone know if this is true? Please say it's not! This is my all time favorite lip gloss. Everytime I apply this it feels like I am treating my lips with hydration and sheer color at the same time. I don't even need to go the extra step of having to apply a balm first. HG for sure!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me preface this review by stating that I am not a lip gloss girl! I wear lipstick and occasionally a tinted lip balm such as Clinique's chubby sticks, but I rarely venture into glosses because I am not a fan of the sticky texture and less pigmentation versus lipsticks. Having said that, I am loving this gloss. I usually layer it over a bright pink matte lipstick and the results are so gorgeous! I love the soft pink color, the shine, and the minty scent and slight tingle it gives my lips upon application. I don't know if this is supposed to be a lip plumping gloss, however I definitely notice that my lips look fuller when wearing this. It's very moisturizing too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss, the color is amazing. It is only mildly sticky, but it lasts a long time for lipgloss. The tube part was kind of messed up, like it has two holes but it only one puts out lipgloss manufacturing flaw I gloss. Great gloss though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

These have been tempting me for months, so I finally picked one up in Crush. It's soo minty and refreshing! I just love putting it on. You really don't need a huge amount at once either, it's got pretty great staying power for a gloss. I find I don't need to re-appy for 3-4 hours, granted I'm not eating. I try to drink with a straw so I don't need touch-ups all the time.
I'm a little sad because the decorative metalish cap thing snapped off, and left only the purple underneath it. It doesn't affect performance, or how it opens/works, but it was pretty! For the price I'd like it to stay pretty, but it's nothing a little glue can't fix. I definitely want more of these lip glosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LavenderPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also received a sample Crush Lip Junkie in my UD Rollergirl palette. ^_^

Lip Junkies come in a variety of colors and can generally be classified under three finishes -- sheer, cream, or frost. The glosses have a squeeze tube applicator, and a minty scent/taste that isn't too overpowering. They are said to cool and plump your lips. I don't think they do much plumping, but you will definitely feel a tingly cooling sensation.

Crush is a jellied pink color. It's got a decent amount of pigment to it, but I would still categorize it as sheer. On my extremely pigmented lips, it gives a nice hint of pink tint on its own, and a more noticeable pink when applied over a lipstick. Staying power is pretty average. It has a tackiness to it, but is nowhere near the stickiness of MAC Lipglass, if that's a concern.

I find this is a great all around color that looks great with just about anything. Because it doesn't impart a crazy amount of color it is extremely versatile. I find this is something I toss in my bag both day and night.

The price is a little steep for a lipgloss ($19 currently), but the amount of product is pretty astounding and makes up for it. Likely to buy a full size when I finish this mini!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a sample of Crush from the Roller Girl palette. I love it. It really compliments the palette itself and couldn't go more perfectly with it.
Along with that, it's a great product itself. It's similar to MAC glosses, texture wise. It's a thick consistency and the color is very pigmented. It is fairly sticky, slightly less than that of MAC. It's a beautiful hot pink shade without being too overpowering. The color it very wearable. It can be worn during the daytime with plain/neutral eyes and played up for evening with heavier eye makeup.
I'm quite fair and this looked great. I can imagine paired with the wrong coloring or makeup, this would look very clownish so take that all into consideration.
The staying power is very good. It lasted a few hours just fine but didn't really make it through eating.
I love the cool, tingling effect but didn't really notice any plumping. then again, i'm lucky enough to have decently full lips naturally. My lips obviously stood out much more, which gave the appearance of plumper lips.

I will happily buy a full size gloss.