April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Bio Performance Super Eye Contour Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Did nothing for me. Lines, dark circles, skin texture, all stayed the same, and I have been religiously using it for 3 weeks straight! No improvement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The application glides on soooo smooth, I was astonished! This is one of those times again that I did not realize how much I liked this product until it was gone! While I admit I do not have huge eye wrinkles yet (I am sure they are lurking!) this cream provided a beautiful amount of moisture to my under eye region and made the texture of my skin silky & happy. Sure it did nothing for my dark under eye circles, but I am not sure they make that claim on this one & I could use a lot more sleep! I will purchase again after I finish up my other under eye creams I have yet to try in my drawer :) Pretty sure this one will beat those others out on performance & smooth application!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another wonderful product from Shiseido. Instant plumping in a a pump-type container. I don't know how they do it, but their products work for me, hands down. I haven't purchased one that I don't like. I almost wish that wasn't true, because they aren't cheap. The good part is that they do last a few months so when I actually figure out how much a container costs per usage it's really not that bad. Especially if it's working. How many times do we buy products that don't work and we waste time and/or money?
Packaged in a pump that has a stopper also, Bio Performance Super Eye Contour is good for one pump for both eyes. The only downside is that you have no idea how much is left in the container. As I always say, when the pump stops pumping, I will disassemble the container to see just how much is left. (I've usually found anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks left in these types of containers). I gave the packaging 4 lippies because the stopper keeps it super fresh and clean but it's a pump that you can't see through.
Within a minute of applying this hydrating cream, I saw a difference in my under-eye area. I saw an instant plumping effect. My fine lines instantly disappeared. I saw a firmness in my top eye area. My skin was hydrated and plumped and remained that way all day. The entire area was smoothed.
I alternate between Shiseido's Wrinkle Resist 24 for my eyes also. I think both work well for hydration, but Bio Performance is less hydrating than Wrinkle Resist. Bio Performance works better for firming and plumping. Each seems to work on slightly different issues, which is why I alternate using both. I like the way my skin feels and looks with Shiseido products.
I will definitely repurchase, and I will not go without. My skin deserves and has found what it needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Zacherley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start at the beginning. I had to have eye surgery in my late 30's where I had 6 operations (3 operations on each eye). Ok, imagine this: one eye operation took 1 hour and the surgical team had my eyelids tightly rolled up and stretched out of the way in order for the surgeon to get his work done. My operations were a success, but my lids, well they were not as tight as before (as you can image). Im not kicking; Id rather see than look beautiful---but being human I want both.

I experienced pronounced creepiness and drooping in the folds of my eyelids which really was recently highlighted when I used the 2012 Holiday Guerlain Liu eye shadow palette. The lines were so highlighted I could not use the gleamy, sparkly, eye shadows at all, so I searched for some help; I tried Perricone's treatment and it helped, but still the creepiness was exaggerated.

Finally I lucked ono this product, Shiseido bio-performance super; I finally realized that the dehydration in the lids were more the culprit to sagging and lines than anything. I used this product and was able to use the Guerlain Liu eye shadows with their frost and glitter and sheen and it looked great, smooth and lifted. Ok, not like I got an eyelift, but boy it makes 200% difference in their appearance.
Happy Ending!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been trying out eye creams since I reached my mid 20s, including Estee Lauder, Clinique, and Loreal. I found none of them really made a difference to dehydrated skin under and around the eye. After reading makeupalley's reviews, I thought I would try the Shiseido Bioperformance Super Eye Contour Cream. I have been using the product for almost two months and it has been the best performer good to date. It has addressed the dehydration under my eye area and I think it has made a subtle difference to fine lines. I only use a tiny amount both morning and night and the product absorbs well. It does not affect wearing concealer or eyeliner. I feel it gives me a 'fresh' look once it is absorbed. The only complaint I have is that is has not addressed my dark circles, which it claims to do. I will continue to use Shiseido eye creams, as all in all I think this product does a beautiful job of moisturising the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lsl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great eye cream.I've tried tons n this is the only one so far when i wake up in the morning,the fine lines are visibly reduced. When i skip using this at night n use another product,i can definitely feel n see the difference! Although pricey it is well worth it. Very well packaged with a pump n stopper to keep the ingredients fresh. On my 31yo skin based in the UK,it's a little too rich for daily morning use,so i only use it nightly without fail, or on mornings if I've forgotten to put it on at night. Will definitely definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Whend1212

I had to stop using this product. It stung and made my eyes watery with each use and everytime I used it, the next morning the skin around my eyes appeared a little swollen and huge bags had formed, making me look like I was either really tired or had been crying. I stopped using it for a few weeks and then tried again and the same thing happened. It's probabaly too rich for my 30-year old skin or I had an allergic reaction.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

The best eye cream I've used so far! It's very moisturising but lightweight. My undereye fine lines flattened out within 2 weeks of use. This is pricey so I only use it at night. I highly recommend this if you're searching for an eye cream that works!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Suzyace

I have just purchased my 2nd bottle as when I ran out and tried some samples I had my eyes just didn't look as good. I can actually see the difference in the texture of my skin where I stop applying this! This may be down to an exfoliating effect in not sure, but lines are really improved when using this. Downside being when you stop you don't look as good! No milia, no irritation, very moisturising, fine under make up ( I wear loads!) and last ages. 1 pump does both eyes. I love this and would recommend for anyone with dry, lined skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by grrlfrommars

This is my HG night-time eye cream. It is so moisturising - it feels great and cooling as soon as you put it on and you wake up looking hydrated. Suitable only for night cream as I'd say it's too heavy to wear under makeup, but I also take it on planes so my skin stays hydrated.
Packaging is good with both a plug and a cap, although it is a pump so you can't get those 'last' bits at te end.
Although pricey a little of this goes a LONG way and I don't need to purchase it all that often.
If this should ever be discontinued it would break my heart!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No