Shills - Natural Science SPF30 BB Cream

on 9/27/2011 1:47:00 AM

This is a korean brand I believe, and my first BB cream. I apply it as if it were a foundation, on top of my sunblock, and set lightly with powder. I find it doesn't apply well with sunblock, and is best used on bare skin.

Coverage- Provides heavier coverage than tinted moisturizer, acts more like a liquid foundation, without the heaviness of it.

How it holds up- My nose was shiny after awhile, doesn't have much holding power for people with oily skin, more suited for persons with dry skins who are after a dewy effect.

Packaging- The squeeze tube it comes in resemblems a toothpaste tube so you can imagine how difficult it is to get the right amount of product out.

Colour selection- Unfortunately, this comes only in one colour- neutral beige, but it is also the reason why I got this product as most bb creams I have looked at are either too yellow or dark for me, while this neutral beige fits me.

Overall, I don't think I would re-purchase. In anycase, I barely use it so I imagine its going to last me a long time to come.