October 31, 2014 | 1474 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Travel Size Set of 5 ELECTRIC

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Found this at my Nordstrom Rack for $18, so I decided to pick it up, giving myself an excuse to incorporate brighter colors into my makeup.

I've never really used pencil eyeliners, but these glide on SO. EASILY. They are so creamy and once I set them with eyeshadow, they do not budge. I'm impressed.

The only thing bad I can say are that they are a pain in the butt to remove, especially if I've applied them in my waterline, they just do not want to leave my eye. Also, Junkie, the gorgeous green-teal color, is kind of staining.

All in all, I would definitely buy this again for the price that I did at Nordstrom Rack.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I already own most of the full sized 24/7 liners and wanted this set for the new colors. I have never been disappointed by these liners, and this set is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by trufflegallery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This set is such a great value. The liners are creamy, they don't tug on your eyelids as you apply, they "glide on" if you will =) All the colors are vibrant and don't fade throughout the day or smudge, once they're on they stay in place. I absolutely adore Perversion, it's a true black, nice and deep, which is surprisingly hard to find these days. This set is a good gateway drug to Urban Decay liners and when I run out of these pint sized beauties, I'll probably go and buy the full sized ones. Totally worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by MissCarmella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Omg I love this set. These eyeliners are the best. Their creamy and glide right on, and they stay for the day. You get a matte deep deep black, a teal with a gorgeous yellowy flash, a bright blue, a purple that has a hot pink flash, and a bright hot pink. Electric truly does describe this set well. Like I said in my Zero review they do need to be sharpened often but they do not smudge which is probably the number one issue with eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Love all of them, I use the black, green and purple the most often. The pink I will use more in summer. The colors are so vibrant! These glide on so smooth and sharpen nicely. The black is "really black" and I will just cry when my black is gone because I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this set and knew right away I must have it! I wanted all of the colors (minus Woodstock) and especially Perversion. I purchased on the UD website and it got to me in like 2 days (found free shipping code too) so I say go for it if you don't already have these colors! My favorite so far is Junkie :)