December 18, 2014 | 1826 users online

Styling Products - Milk Shake - Glistening Milk No Frizz

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very curly, dry, frizz prone hair so I was dubious about this product. I love how shiney and frizz free my hair has stayed when I use this, I just cannot stand the smell! Too sweet and sickening...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! got a sample and just loved it because is not heavy or oily at all. A little bit goes a long way too, so it is worth the price I think. Smells really nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by vivi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I'm surprised no one else has reviewed this. It's a milky white formula that really does smooth out frizz. It can be used on damp or dry hair. I use this after brushing my hair in the mornings (I take showers at night, so you can imagine my messy hair in the morning). I have wavy medium hair and brushing always makes my hair puff out with static on the ends. With Glistening milk, I no longer have to spend so much time straightening. It relaxes my hair resulting in neat wavy strands. You don't need to use a lot of product which is a great plus. I love getting the best value for my money. I split my hair in half, and use a pump for each portion. Each pump is about the size of a thumb tack. I made the mistake of using too much product on my first try thinking this little dab wasn't going to be enough (hair goes past my armpits!). The smell is really lovely and fresh. I've stopped using my straightener (I just love the way my natural waves look with this product!), but this should be great as a protectant for straightening too.

Overall: At $25 CDN for 100ml it isn't the cheapest but you get your moneys worth. I've used this everyday for 2 weeks and it's still filled to the top. It doesn't make hair thick or heavy, and smells great. It does it's job as an anti frizz and static serum.