Gucci Guilty Intense

4.3

on 9/25/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Lilac, pink pepper, amber. The lilac is the star if this perfume; sweet soft, fresh innocent lilac that turned naughty. I call this a good girl gone bad perfume. I consider this a flirty fragrance and a bit of sexy. For an "intense" version, EDP, I find this doesn't last so long. It becomes fresher with time and then gone shortly. Still, if you like lilacs with an edge, give this a try!

on 1/12/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this fragrance! There is something so very sensual and grownup about it, exactly what I was looking for in a scent. After first trying this in the edt version and finding it lacked staying power with my particular chemistry, I gave the eau de parfum a go. Instant love affair. My bf approves, and this one is simply beautiful and long-lasting on my skin. I missed out on the Xmas special deals at the time of purchase, but will definitely be stocking up at next opportunity and hopefully keeping a smaller version to have in my purse at all times. I already can tell this is going to be my signature scent. Use it with a light hand, as it is an edp and "intense" indeed. A very beautiful head-turner of a fragrance; prepare to hear compliments as you enjoy wearing this gorgeous perfume.

on 11/10/2013 10:38:00 AM

Sweet, warm, feminine with a touch of almond-honey feeling.
I don't find this very sexy to be honest. Probably the advertisement drives that idea. It's not very unique either. However it's nicely done.

It's alright, sometimes too "chemically" for me. I will try the EDT next.

on 11/3/2013 5:53:00 PM

I'm really loving this! I just bought the largest bottle of the EDP with the 20% Sephora Coupon which made it a great deal! I had a little sample card of this and fell in LOVE- the only thing that sucked was the staying power. So I did some research and basically discovered that this is the EDP version of Gucci Guilty- I know some people say it doesn't smell the exact same , but to me this does and I don't think Gucci would release this in just EDP if it wasn't the complement to the Guilty EDT.
The staying power on this is a lot better than the EDT, the EDT literally fades in less than 30 minutes, but this lasts me several hours if not all day.
I love the packaging- especially how you can still see how much is left in the bottle despite most of the bottle being gold.
Scent wise- I'm no good at describing them, but I can tell you that this is a wonderful and warm fragrance that I think works year round but probably the best in the cooler weather. It is very sexy, no doubt about that. My family keeps telling me how amazing it smells when I wear it.
Buy it!

on 8/13/2013 12:54:00 AM

This is that beauty that is sexy in the boardroom and the bedroom.the "wow " woman's perfume. This one is different. Very sexy and very seductive.for ladies who want to make it happen. Oh yes, I want this one really bad. Mmmmm

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent. It's continually developing and it's never boring or flat. I love the strength of the pink pepper notes, it's a pattern in every perfume I buy! I'm only 18, and I don't feel that this perfume is too 'mature' or even too youthful. It has a sophisticated air to it. I just love it! And also, my partner picked it out... Always a bonus when they love it :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ummm...this fragrance is s*x in a bottle.

Scenario - you are about to have a hot date with the man of your dreams and you are feeling good and ready to have a great night. You spray this fragrance on and walk out. I guarantee you will feel a million dollars. Confident, a goddess if you will!

Or you could just wear it on a night out with your girlfriends ;)

Seriously, an ultra s*xy fragrance. One of my faves. Men seem to love it and gravitate towards it. Of course like any fragrance, it depends also on your skin and how it reacts with it. But if it works for you, by all means, spray this motherf*cker on your skin and get ready to have a good night out!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have had a hard time with Gucci fragrances in the past. Whatever the scent, it seems either I did not care for the composition OR I liked the composition but the scent was fleeting (did not last long enough once applied). So when I received Gucci Guilty Intense as a gift recently, I was skeptical. However, it has really surprised me... nice composition and it lasts on my skin. Admittedly, at first spray (to my nose), the top notes smell pretty common, but quiickly it moves to something a little unique. Is it my favorite? No. However, I like it enough to keep it and give it a run this fall / winter season.

on 8/20/2012 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love strong scents especially because those are the ones that can last on my skin. but this scent left a musty almost wood like smell not sexy or appealing at all. not suitable for women below the age of 30.

Popular Fragrances