September 1, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - ExtraLasting Lip Gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 2 of these. One is the apple red or something like that. At first, I really liked it. Loved the pretty color and it stayed for a while. BUT ... this gloss bleeds like crazy even with lip liner on. After 2 hours, it was awful on my lips. Its very pretty but I dont want to keep checking and wipin it off my chin all day. It could have been a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by melaniemallette

I didn't excactly like this product. I applied it and it became sticky, and it was really gross. I bought the one with like Watermelon or whatever. It didn't last at all, and if you accidently swollow it you better spit it out right away because I accidently swollowed it and it hurt my stomach, I didn't feel good at all. Didn't like this product, won't buy it again. VERY dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I can't believe I haven't reviewed these before! I love these glosses very much. I have them in every color they make. They are very, very long lasting, never drying, and just plain wonderful. The pinks shades aren't as pigmented as I would like, but I still use them. I also use these all the time over lipsticks that I like, but that don't stay on long enough. I will use the lipstick and then put one of the lighter, or the clear, shade over them to make them last a long time, and also over lipsticks that can feel dry or get cakey.

The plum, red and wine shades are more intense, and very pretty, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just got this in Everlasting Petal. LOVE this stuff. My new HG lip color. Has a nice dewy, slightly translucent appearance, a kind of sexy flushed look on the lips. Will keep this around at all times!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in Copper and the Plum. The copper is a beachy bronze good for summer and the Plum is the most gorgeous dark cool toned red. I would like to try the Petal and watermelon as they both appear peachy pinks. Both last for ages and really live up to the longwear claim. Of course being long-wear don't expect super shine and dont make a habit of rubbing your lips together as this will dull the shine and destroy the effect. Does what it says for a reasonably affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Infinite Berry. It gives a very pretty, slightly translucent color, almost like a stain. The color itself is perfect for me. It is a bit sticky, but that's what makes it last. You won't be kissing anybody with this one on. The best thing about it, is that it doesn't dry my lips out. Every other long wearing lipstick or gloss I've tried leaves me with dry, peeling crocodile lips by the end of the day, but not this one. I'll be trying more colors for sure!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yuck. this dries to a glue like consistency. This also dries out my lips. I'm going to use this up but I will not buy this again. There are better long wear glosses out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This is Avon's remake of the Perfect Wear lip gloss. So now instead of Perfect Wear Extralasting lip gloss, it's ExtraLasting lip gloss in a new design. I don't get anywear near 8 hours but I get at least 3-4 hours which is good enough for me but enough to take off a lippie. These are the same in consistancy as L'Oreal Infallible or Revlon Colorstay Lipglaze.

I have 2 of these and plan on getting more. I have Constant Coral and Everlasting Petal. Both are not quite sheer and not quite opaque. They give a nice pop of color while letting your natural lip color shine through. Coral is a nice orange peach shade and Petal is a darker plummy pink on my lips. I would like to get several of the darker colors as I believe the lighter colors would be too sheer. Right now they are BOGO1/2 - they retail at $9 which is about the same as the very similar Infallible or Colorstay. continued >>