TheBalm Frat Boy

on 6/28/2015 8:51:00 AM

Love it . So natural:)

on 6/27/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far my favourite blush in my entire collection. I have light yellow under-toned skin, and this peachy pink compliments it so well! The quality is excellent, and a little tap of product goes a long way. One of the few blushes I have that will seriously last pretty much a whole day.

on 5/14/2015 9:31:00 PM

I haven't needed to use another blush since I've started using this one. It's a good color for my pale skin and really brightens up my face when I use it alongside the MaryLou-manizer. It can look a little clown-like if you are heavy handed, though, so getting the right application for it can take a little practice.

I got this with a 20 percent discount. Had tried the balm's hot mama which didn't impress me much. Decided to try this again after seeing the glowing reviews of it.

The color turns out peachy pink on my nc25 skin. However I will need to swipe at least 4 times each cheek with my brush for it to show through. The color is matte and not shimmery but it does leave the skin looking like a rose petal.

I sometimes top it off with benefit's dandelion and it looks wonderful. Staying power is good too, I have very oily skin and the color is still there at midday and after blotting.

A wonderful product and am thinking of getting down boy to try next

on 11/15/2014 2:08:00 AM

I love Frat Boy! I wouldn't say this is a coral.. it's a really light pretty pink shade :) It's perfect for my nc15/20 skin tone. It's got lovely pigmentation so use a light hand but built up looks nice too :)

on 9/5/2014 5:15:00 PM

This is a very pretty coral blush which is very natural on and wears for a long time. It is very easy to use because it gives a nice pop of color without being too much. I find that while everyone claims to want makeup to be 'highly pigmented' I find that the most wearable ones tend to have middle of the road pigmentation and are easy to apply and hard to overdo. This fits the bill for me. Hypothetically I would buy this again but I will never hit pan on this blush (or any other blush for that matter) so repurchasing is such an artificial measure of quality. Maybe we need to have a measure that indicates whether we would miss it if we lost it? I would miss this. It is very affordable on Amazon, FYI.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Over the last year or two I have been consistently impressed with TheBalm's products, packaging, service, quality, and awesome flash sales. Frat Boy is no exception. I usually use Down Boy in the winter because it is a cooler, pinkier blush, and I like Frat Boy because it is a pinky coral that looks great on my fair skin in warmer months (although I think this would look awesome on darker complexions as well because it's a very universal color and very pigmented). Packaging is useful with its magnetic click on the sturdy cardboard case and it has a mirror as well. Color is insanely pigmented and I see this lasting forever because you only need a swipe of your brush for your cheeks. Highly recommend.

on 2/8/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love Frat Boy! The peachy pink shade gives me fresh, natural look for daily use. It's so powdery, so you just have to tap your brush on the pan, tap the excess powder, and lightly apply it to your cheeks. A little goes a long way because it's pigmented. I like the packaging, it's cute! But it gets dirty easily because of the cardboard packaging.

on 2/6/2014 12:46:00 PM

This is an absolutely gorgeous blush. If you like Nars Orgasm or Amour, or want the color of Orgasm without the shimmer, you'll like Frat Boy. Frat Boy is a lovely clear peach that doesn't lean orange (really cool toned girls may want to test this out first, tho). The blush itself (as with all of the The Balm's blushes) is really pigmented, so a little dusting goes a long way. This blush gives me a bright, healthy glow and I can imagine this shade suiting almost anyone, it's that versatile. I have about 3 Balm blushes now, and I am always impressed with the Balm's products and packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really don't know how to feel about this blush. I mostly like it, but some days i wish to not to have it on my face.

PROS: It didn't cause any breakouts - surprising for me!
Really pigmented
Useful Packaging

CONS: The colour is so bright, you need to be extra careful when you apply. Looks weird if you dont wear any eye make up, you look like a clown if you wear a colourful lipstick.

Top Rated TheBalm Products