September 20, 2014 | 1832 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Firming Cream SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Using this for a week, it is a good day moisturizer. My oily (and kinda reactive) skin got along with it well, no burning, no breakouts. It is not mattifying, but somewhat velvety. It sure treats the skin, but I haven't noticed a great difference in the firming issue. One thing I haven't liked at all is the strong smell of baby lotion. For the price (24 CAN), it is a good choice. Not a top choice though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My mother who is in her 50's and has never considered herself to have sensitive skin got a bad burn from this last week. She put it on once during the evening and didn't feel any discomfort but the next morning had crusty scabs with bleeding on her face. It's been a week and her face is getting better but it still looks red and has lesions on some areas. Maybe she got a bad batch, I don't know but I'd recommend doing a patch test just in case.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I usually use Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream but, after reading the reviews for the Firming Cream online, I decided to try this instead, since my skin could use some "firming and lifting".

PROS:
-hygienic pump bottle
-SPF 15
-after 2 weeks of use, my skin does feel firmer and tighter (but i have been using other products that may have contributed to this as well)
-contains almost twice the amount of product that comes in the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream
-wears well under makeup, doesn't "pill" or ball up
-contains Vitamins A, C, E, and B5

CONS:
-this caused some minor breakouts when i first used it but it's getting a bit better. (may be the sunscreen ingredients)
-sometimes it seems to "sit on top" of my skin insead of being absorbed
-doesn't moisturize enough for when my skin feels really dry (i live in a dry, hot climate)

I'm going to try Neutrogena's Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish Clear Skin Cream next and see if my skin likes that better. Overall, this moisturizer wasn't bad but I'd prefer something a bit more moisturizing and one that absorbs better.