Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 7/11/2015 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I'm 42 with olive Asian skin tone and dark brown circles under my eyes due to anaemia. This product is the only thing that's managed to disguise them!! I set it with Ben nye banana powder and it looked amazing!! Def recommend!!

on 7/6/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all, there is only one place to purchase this in Australia. Which is Sephora in Sydney (1hours drive from my place) plus they do not have an online store where I can purchase- Strike #1 I was dying to try this as fellow makeup artists had told me it is the holy grail of concealers...it is not! It's very average. The only time it is "creaseless" is when I use the BAKING method, which is fine for occasions, but on a daily basis, who really has the time. Plus, not every client of mine likes the heavy/baked under eye, most preferring an undetectable, lighter finish. If you're under 25, sure, it'll be creaseless. All in all, pretty bummed it didn't live up to my expectation

on 7/4/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay concealer. They had a good shade match for me which is a rarity (I'm NC10). I love it for my under-eye area because it is very hydrating and covers up my circles. A tiny amount goes a looooonnnngggg way since it is so pigmented. In turn, a tube of Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer will last you AGES. The initial price is pretty steep but since it lasts 6+ months, you're definitely getting your money's worth.

As for cons, this concealer does crease despite the name. I have to smooth it out several times before setting it with a matte finish powder. That somewhat defeats the purpose. Another con is I can't really apply this concealer on my pimples. Because it is so hydrating, it just further erupts my acne. So I'll stick to using it on my eye bags.

The search for a perfect concealer continues. I will use this until I find my new 'holy grail'.

on 6/24/2015 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this concealer to cover blemishes, freckles, pigmentation, dark spots etc etc and I have to say, the coverage is great and easy to build so you can cover as much or as little as you like.

However it does NOT last. I've tried it on its own, underneath/over foundation, underneath powder and still it just wears off. It is also quite drying so you need a good moisturiser.

And sweat proof? Forget about it. I need a concealer that I can wear to the gym with nothing else that doesn't come straight off. So overall, pretty average.

on 6/23/2015 11:42:00 PM

This concealer gives me an amazing impression for the first 10 minutes after I applied it on my face. It covers my acne scars (even tho the light shade is a bit fair), blend well with my skin and also creates a flawless finish.

However, this concealer does not stay long enough! As I only use concealer for daily usage (after toner, essence, and moisturizer, without any primer, foundation, or powder).

For the next 4-5 hours, my skin looks dull and very dry (I have combination skin), my acne scars started to show and the concealer makes my face look white and not conceal (even tho I used Avene face mist to help my makeup stay longer).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this concealer did not live up to my expectations at all. It's too thick, takes too long to set, and slides off my face. I recently went and bought makeup forever full cover concealer which was much better.

This concealer is extremely thick and pigmented. It's very heavy duty which, unfortunately, means it cakes up easily especially around dry patches which is very annoying. It does wear for quite a while though. As for packaging, they really should have put this is a jar. It's too thick for a tube like this.

on 5/24/2015 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The best thing I can say about the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer is that a little bit goes a long, LONG way. This is some heavy-duty, THICK, pigmented stuff. A very small amount should give you all the coverage you need.

Maybe I was expecting too much, but if a product has "creaseless" in the name, I expect it to at least be more crease-resistant than the average concealer. And on me, it fell short, creasing quickly and noticeably in the fine lines under my eyes. I find that concealers like this, which have a thick, greasy-feeling formula, crease the worst on me, whereas something thin and quick-drying like Mac Prolongwear works a lot better. I haven't totally given up on this product, and I'll continue to use to to cover other areas/blemishes on my face, but I'll be keeping it far away from my under-eye area.

on 5/2/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Tarte is hard to come by in the UK and I've been on a kick to find a concealer that doesnt crease as I have fine lines under my eyes . I was on the waitlist for this.
When it finally came I was disappointed. that initially it was clear fluid coming out. The tube is also kinda hard to squeeze but I squeezed until it was opaque cream. the shade was great I got tan (nc42/44). It was nice and yellow and very brightening.
However it was so greasy. it slid around and was very shiny and did slightly crease. I had to set with powder which then made it crease even more.

on 4/14/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have this concealer in I believe light/medium and I really love it. A little goes a LONG way, and the tube lasts forever but having said this, I have gone through at least a tube or two over the years and I plan to get more soon. I use this for acne and other spots and it covers really, really well, transforming my face from something that I can find hard to look at at times to very well concealed, making me look like I have healthy, normal skin. The coverage is full and the finish is dewy and skin-like, really quite perfect IMHO. My only issue is that it is made in China and I do worry about safety concerns in general, although the information on Tarte's site has put me at ease to some degree and I will continue to buy and wear this concealer, I give it only 3 stars as I don't 100 % trust in any cosmetics made in China, I need it to make my face look healthy. If it was made in America or Europe and other countries other than China I would give it 5 stars.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - detailed user review (4.5 /5) product rating!!! by BeautyAndBrainsLA