Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 4/14/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have this concealer in I believe light/medium and I really love it. A little goes a LONG way, and the tube lasts forever but having said this, I have gone through at least a tube or two over the years and I plan to get more soon. I use this for acne and other spots and it covers really, really well, transforming my face from something that I can find hard to look at at times to very well concealed, making me look like I have healthy, normal skin. The coverage is full and the finish is dewy and skin-like, really quite perfect IMHO. My only issue is that it is made in China and I do worry about safety concerns in general, although the information on Tarte's site has put me at ease to some degree and I will continue to buy and wear this concealer, I give it only 3 stars as I don't 100 % trust in any cosmetics made in China, I need it to make my face look healthy. If it was made in America or Europe and other countries other than China I would give it 5 stars.

on 4/14/2015 9:55:00 AM

Been on this for a few months now and I use it daily for my under eyes. It's oil based and blends well without creasing or appearing too cakey. Most importantly it lasts for the entire day, without having to touch up much (you can if you want to)

on 4/13/2015 9:41:00 AM

These really do wear well, even with oily skin you'll get at least 6+ hours of wear out of it without blotting.

My only compliant is that the shades tend to be too light. Even the darkest one looks very ashy on deep skin tones. This does an excellent job at covering anything, even under eye circles, in a hurry while remaining and looking "like skin", meaning that it will move with your face, not crease and not be so thick and caked on that it's obvious you have on makeup.

It will start off initially thick (think toothpaste) but blends out to be a softer powdery finish that sets and stays put.

on 4/12/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I am really loving this right now. It covers well, it's thick and creamy, very hydrating, easy to apply and blend, and doesn't budge on me at all. I do get some creasing, but with most high end concealers, it is very minimal! I really like this in a couple of shades lighter than my foundation to use as a highlighting concealer under my eyes! It really brightens and opens up the eye area! I set with very minimal powder, as I have dry skin. The price is great too! I will pay $24 all day long for a concealer of this caliber! I apply my under eye corrector, then foundation-skipping right under my eyes, then this concealer from inner to outer corner in the upside down triangle. It gives a very youthful appearance. The formula itself doesn't contain any shimmer or anything, but when applied and blended out properly, it almost gives a very soft focus light diffusing effect! I advise squeezing a tiny amount to the back of your hand first and tapping it out a bit to warm it up some before applying because this is a thick concealer. But, don't let that intimidate you from trying! I love a good thick, creamy, full coverage concealer bc you can always sheer it out some if needed. That is always better than having to apply layer over layer-cake face is not a good look! I think you should definitely get a shade match and give it a go. There is such a wide range of shades that any skin color or tone should be easily matched. Highly recommended and will repurchase!

on 3/31/2015 12:19:00 AM

I give it a 2 stars because this girl has dry dry dry skin! Despite it being a thick and full coverage consistency with vit e, c, mineral pigment..whatever the ingredients are advertise, it will leave your dry patches even more drier! It definitely accentuates your patchiness and flakiness. I do warn you if you do have dry skin like myself. Stay clear if this product.
But I do have to say, under the eyes, it gives it a wonderful and full coverage and is very brightening, what it is intended to do. Despite that, I still have to give this a 2 star rating because dry skin and this concealer do not mix.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The absolute best concealer ever. It conceals my dark circles, it's long-lasting, doesn't crease and better yet you only need the littlest amount. Trust me when I say you need the SMALLEST amount. It's highly pigmented and covers like a dream. I've had the Nars creamy concealer for a while but I don't like it. Doesn't conceal as well, creases AND since it's a wand, it dries over time. This concealer, however it's HG material. Def recommend.

on 3/23/2015 8:46:00 PM

Really one of my favorites. It brightens my under eye area, covers it well and doesnt crease. Its actually moisturizing in comparison to my other concealer. It lasts all day and maintains its dewiness. I think it is a bit pricey but I would get it again knowing that it actually works. No money lost here!

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL OF CONCEALERS!!!! I'm so sad to see some people it having the best of luck with this product. I used to use MAC pro long wear until one day I was browsing around Sephora for new products for my kit. The man who came to talk to me at the Tarte display was so nice and informative without being pushy and overbearing, as some can be at Sephora. After some thinking I decided to get it in shade "Fairly Light Neutral". I bought it 6 months ago and have barely made a dent in the tube. The littlest bit goes SO FAR and covers SO WELL. And it STAYS IN PLACE. It creases a tiny bit if I don't use powder, but nothing as noticeable as any other concealer I've ever used. I swear by this product. I went back and bought a bunch for my kit, and two for my mom and sister! They love it as well!!!

on 3/16/2015 2:58:00 AM

Am currently using this concealer and i have mixed reviews about it. it is great for brightening under eye and covering dark circles however is not great with blemishes. I also found it moves a little throughout the day so if i go out at night i need to reapply. a bonus is the amount, you really need just a tiny dab of it and covers everything you need so you definitely get enough for the price. I do like it and may repurchase if I do not find anything else.

on 2/22/2015 1:25:00 PM

As per the review written by tC_girl, I was completely unimpressed with this product. I do have oily skin, but I never expected a concealer to make me feel like a frying pan. I don't find the concealer provided enough coverage. It was hard to spread. It creased right as I applied it and looked down. I used it with setting powder on top it if all, and I ended up blending it in with my fingers multiple times a day.
I suppose this concealer could work on someone with very skin dry and very light (note: almost inexistant) under eye circles, but I would not waste money on this one.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - detailed user review (4.5 /5) product rating!!! by BeautyAndBrainsLA