Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 3/31/2015 12:19:00 AM

I give it a 2 stars because this girl has dry dry dry skin! Despite it being a thick and full coverage consistency with vit e, c, mineral pigment..whatever the ingredients are advertise, it will leave your dry patches even more drier! It definitely accentuates your patchiness and flakiness. I do warn you if you do have dry skin like myself. Stay clear if this product.
But I do have to say, under the eyes, it gives it a wonderful and full coverage and is very brightening, what it is intended to do. Despite that, I still have to give this a 2 star rating because dry skin and this concealer do not mix.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The absolute best concealer ever. It conceals my dark circles, it's long-lasting, doesn't crease and better yet you only need the littlest amount. Trust me when I say you need the SMALLEST amount. It's highly pigmented and covers like a dream. I've had the Nars creamy concealer for a while but I don't like it. Doesn't conceal as well, creases AND since it's a wand, it dries over time. This concealer, however it's HG material. Def recommend.

on 3/23/2015 8:46:00 PM

Really one of my favorites. It brightens my under eye area, covers it well and doesnt crease. Its actually moisturizing in comparison to my other concealer. It lasts all day and maintains its dewiness. I think it is a bit pricey but I would get it again knowing that it actually works. No money lost here!

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL OF CONCEALERS!!!! I'm so sad to see some people it having the best of luck with this product. I used to use MAC pro long wear until one day I was browsing around Sephora for new products for my kit. The man who came to talk to me at the Tarte display was so nice and informative without being pushy and overbearing, as some can be at Sephora. After some thinking I decided to get it in shade "Fairly Light Neutral". I bought it 6 months ago and have barely made a dent in the tube. The littlest bit goes SO FAR and covers SO WELL. And it STAYS IN PLACE. It creases a tiny bit if I don't use powder, but nothing as noticeable as any other concealer I've ever used. I swear by this product. I went back and bought a bunch for my kit, and two for my mom and sister! They love it as well!!!

on 3/16/2015 2:58:00 AM

Am currently using this concealer and i have mixed reviews about it. it is great for brightening under eye and covering dark circles however is not great with blemishes. I also found it moves a little throughout the day so if i go out at night i need to reapply. a bonus is the amount, you really need just a tiny dab of it and covers everything you need so you definitely get enough for the price. I do like it and may repurchase if I do not find anything else.

on 2/22/2015 1:25:00 PM

As per the review written by tC_girl, I was completely unimpressed with this product. I do have oily skin, but I never expected a concealer to make me feel like a frying pan. I don't find the concealer provided enough coverage. It was hard to spread. It creased right as I applied it and looked down. I used it with setting powder on top it if all, and I ended up blending it in with my fingers multiple times a day.
I suppose this concealer could work on someone with very skin dry and very light (note: almost inexistant) under eye circles, but I would not waste money on this one.

on 2/19/2015 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Ewww. Did not like this at all. Purchased it yesterday, tried it once and already returned it this afternoon. Before I bought it, I read rave reviews and I normally love Tarte products. This concealer matched my skin perfectly but had a very emollient, oily consistency which made it look shiny and also made it slide around my face. Since I already have oily skin, the Maracuja oil in the concealer made me look I had applied Vaseline or baby oil on my face. (Yes, it looked THAT shiny!) I prefer a matte concealer that will last longer and not slide off. Much more suitable for dry skin, in my opinion.

on 2/19/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have tiny marks under my eyes that I hate and bought this to cover those. It lasts all day and doesn't crease at all for me, and I'm constantly smiling all day. If it would crease on ANYONE, it would be me xD
The one thing I don't like about this is when I brought it home I tried using it and upon trying to get product out, it felt almost empty. It takes A LOT of effort to squeeze out a tiny bit of product, it literally felt like the bottle came with nothing in it. I don't know whether I got a bad one or whether that's just how much product they put in it, because I haven't heard anyone else complain about how hard it is to get product out.
Overall I would buy it again because it's a great full coverage concealer for me. I would recommend it for anyone with oily skin like me because it stays on all day with no problems.

on 2/13/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely found a favourite here, concealer wise. I've been using this since May last year. I don't wear make-up every single day so it has lasted me. I don't wear this by itself, I usually wear this on top of my NYX concealer in a jar in orange, only because I have genetically dark circles and I would just look gray without my trusty NYX concealer in orange. Anyway, back to the concealer though, when I first purchased this, the consistency threw me off abit being that you can feel the maracuja oil when you rub it between your fingers, I thought that this would rub off easily or would have trouble staying on because of the oil. I'm pleased to say it didn't, hasn't and I've worn this enough to know that it won't. I do make sure I set it with a powder though. As for being 'creaseless', I don't think I'll ever find one that does that without botox or something but this is the next best thing for me. It might have a couple of very fine creases but nothing a dab of my fingers won't get rid of. Usually that's all it takes.
The tube is a nice size, fits in my little makeup case that I carry with me, it takes abit of effort to squeeze the product out though, its kind of strange but it still works and makes sure there isn't any excess. Unfortunately, i lost mine about a month ago and really realised how much i miss it, so I am about to head out to buy another one.

on 2/8/2015 8:48:00 PM

Holy Moly! I never ever thought I would find an HG concealer, but man did I ever. I've tried so many concealers and this puts them all to shame. I've probably tried almost every single drug store kind, and tried Bobbi Brown, LancĂ´me, and currently have been using Mac studio fix. I was hesitant to spend $24 on a concealer, but this was worth every single penny. The first couple of times I used it, I applied way too much and had a bit of a wet/slick sheen, but even then it still looked incredible and didn't crease AT ALL. It's not great for acne, but since that wasn't why I purchased it, I'm not bothered. I wear heavy eye makeup and really need to be brightened under my eyes, and my makeup always gunks up in my concealer by the end of the day and it's creased and runny. This didn't budge and provided perfect coverage for my entire 10 hour shift. I will absolutely repurchase, and have definitely found my HG concealer. I have set it a few times with the banana powder from Anastasia Beverely Hills Contour, but I don't find that It makes a huge difference.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - detailed user review (4.5 /5) product rating!!! by BeautyAndBrainsLA