July 30, 2014 | 2122 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Apricots and Cream Body Spritz

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

YUCKY! I CANNOT stand this scent. I feel head over heels for BBW Vanilla Apricot so I was really excited to give this a go, hoping it would be similar. I am confused because I am almost positive that I smelled this scent in the body lotion and really liked it. I purchased the body spritz off ebay after I saw the reviews here. But i DO NOT like it.. at all... its waaaay too sweet. The BBW Vanilla Apricot is creamy and soft; this version smells like really really sweet rock candy or something. I'm going to try and see if someone wants to swap it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Intermission

I Love this scent!
Its sweet but not in a vanilla - sugar kind of way.
Its a unique soft sweet smell.
This body spray lasts much longer then most and requires only one or two sprays to last the whole day.
Its a comforting fragrance that seems season-less.
Very yummy :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells wonderful. It is rather sweet, but it just smells yummy! When I first sprayed it, I got that creamy layer mixed with the sweet tartness of apricots. The scent lasts longer than the other body sprays that I have and I can still smell it lingering on my skin several hours after spraying. Do spray gently because it can be a little over-whelming if you use too much.