August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Fragrances - LUSH - Orange Blossom Perfume

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of orange blossom but I got this for a friend. It smelt like OLD perfume, like an old lady might have. Not pleasant. Glad I didnt get it for myself!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by allegretta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very refreshing and authentic scent or neroli, after the initial furniture polish smell wears off. Then it fades to citrus notes. Very pleasant, would definitely buy again. For general comments on this range see my review of Imogen Rose

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love orange blossom so I thought I would love this as a perfume, but I ended up using it as a room spray. All I smell is a heavy patchouli with barely any orange blossom. Disappointing. I think this smells very similar to Lush's Karma soap, so if you like that (I don't) you would probably like this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't really smell much from the solid, but both of the liquid perfume strengths start off with a great orange blossom and then quickly burn down to a really pungent, flowery honey scent that also smells strongly of, well, urine. After a while that lightens up and I get a orange blossom-musk, but yikes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in the solid, which comes in a new push-up container with a lid that you screw on. The first problem is with the packaging. Once you push it up, there is really no way to push it back down unless you do it with your finger. The screw on lid does not give you wiggle room to account for what you pushed up. So lots of potential for smushing it & wasting it.

As for the scent, I do not get orange blossom, sweet honey or rosewood undertones like others are getting. I think I smell mostly neroli. Initially it smells strong and sharp, like an old-fashioned men's cologne, dare I say bordering on smelling like those little air freshener cakes that you hang from the toilet. The dry down is a little better. But the rosewood & orange blossom never quite come out on me. I was hoping for a nice, woodsy base, but no. I can see how the previous reviewer got a suntan lotion smell, it does have a similar note in it like Coppertone in the brown bottle has (but I think Coppertone smells better). Overall, I'm disappointed with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by EllieAndrews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the scent of orange blossom and orange blossom products, so when I found this perfume at Lush I was extremely excited. I bought the solid perfume and as soon as I got home I dabbed it on my pulse points. Something immediately seemed a bit off. After a few days I realized that the scent reminded me of sunblock. Not a bad scent, just an odd association that I didn't want to have with my perfume. I ended up pitching it. Next time I head into Lush I'll give the spray a shot and see if it makes a difference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Lush Orange Blossome is sweet, clean and pure, reminds me of mock orange blossoms on springtime evenings in Southern California years ago. I've searched for that scent for ages and found it here. I have the solid rollup and will be getting a full bottle. I'm an orange blossom lover from way back, and Lush Orange Blossom is a gorgeous addition to my collection. Excellent with Lush Lust next to it. The entire Lush Gorilla perfumes line is outstanding. RAVE for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Shirel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I knew I had to try this from the moment I read about it on the Lush site, my whole childhood was spent playing in a orange orchard near my house and the smell of orange blossoms is a fond childhood memory :) so I ordered the solid version of this and I'm not disappointed at all! It smells lovely and sweet and like actual orange blossoms which is making me pretty nostalgic... I also like how it comes in a push up tube rather then a tin like the old solid perfumes but it would be better still if there was a way of pushing it back in a bit in case you push it up too much
Overall this is a really lovely sweet but not over sweet scent which I will buy again and again if I ever finish this solid which I suspect will take a while, not that I'm complaining :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by sofiagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume, I like the fact that it is solid (easy to carry, and to apply), it has a lovely scent. It is defiantly worth the money and lasts forever. I just wish the scent lasted a bit longer, but as it is easy to take you can reapply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought a tester box of 10 LUSH perfumes and this Orange Blossom, together with Karma, are the only two that I considered worthy to consider repurchase of a full size flacon. My daughter grabbed a few of the others but that's another story and another review! The LUSH Orange Blossom is warm honeyed floral sunshine, and the warmth is derived from the few lingering woody, possible rosewood base notes. I find this a bit more substantial OB scent than my Fragonard, perhaps more suited to cooler weather. A well constructed fragrance. I wear this, close my eyes and can imagine myself transported back to the south of France, lingering over a creme cafe on the Promenade des Anglaise of Nice, drinking in the scent of flowers and sea, feeling the warm meditteranean breeze kissing my skin. Makes me happy!