October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - I Am Rebel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sheiseverywhere

It seems like people either hate this product or love it, and I'm fortunate enough to say that I fit in the latter category. Every morning I dab some of this onto my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin, and then use a foundation brush to blend. I then apply a pressed powder over, using a medium sized brush and going in circles over my entire face. I am continually impressed with the way it looks. I will def. but it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ManoloChica33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I am so glad other people have broken out and have had bad experiences with You Rebel. I thought it was just me! The lady at the BeneFit counter applied it and it looked awesome. But when I took it home and started using it myself, the color was horrible with visible lines. They said it would not wear off easily, but every time I touched my face by accident or blew my nose (when I had a cold) the color came off allll over the tissue or my hand. By the end of the day you could barely tell I had it on at all anymore. Not to mention my breakouts! At first it was a just a few bumps here and there, but after I wore it for about a month, I began breaking out horribly. I stopped using it earlier this week and no new breakouts have occurred. I am going to try the Shiseido line since I have heard good things about it. But please save your money and DO NOT purchase You Rebel-it's a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 4:22:00 AM More reviews by bleeched8807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought You Rebel a few days ago, and I LOVE it. I'm a guy, so it's important that it doesn't look like i have a lot of stuff on my skin. I've nailed the stunningly gorgeous yet still natural look after a few years of experimenting. I recommend the following products to everyone if you want to look flawless and glowing without looking like you have any makeup on...Start with Skyn Iceland's moisturizer...then use Dermablend's concealer for your dark circles and eyelids. Then use Victoria's Secret blush. Top it off with Jean Paul Gaultier's bronzer. Then get Studio 5ive's highlighting cream and put it on your cheekbones, eyelids, and chin. www.studio5ive.com. I swear on my life that you'll look amazing beyond belief. People tell me all the time that my skin looks so perfect that it's unreal. You Rebel gave me that extra kick that I needed to step it up a bit and go from flawless to godly.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2007 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Bybs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oompa Loompa, Doompadah dee if you are wise you'll listen to me...... don't by Benefit I am rebel, you will look like an Oompa Loompa! I applied this sparingly and blended, blended, blended but I just turned bright orange. It highlighted every pore and felt like I had just stuck my head in a deep fryer. WARNING: Please don't try this at home.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2006 4:54:00 AM More reviews by norcal4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if they've reformulated this since I used it a couple years ago...BUT when I used it there was only one shade, which was slightly too dark for me. and it was greasy. the sa said this was from the sunscreen and tried to sell me a powder to combat the shine. what a mess. AND it comes in a metal tootpaste-like tube which punctures very easily and gets nasty tinted moisturizer all over your makeup bag! yuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by giobabie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this product. It seemed to dark and made me look greasy. I liked the smell but that was the only thing. This would be good for someone w/a bit of a tan and doesn't need much coverage. You definitely need a powder to go along w/ it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this, then it changed, now I prefer the Neutrogena spf with hint of color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by oneofakind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so depressed. I waited 3 weeks for my shipment from benefit (I live in Canada so that's the only way). I was so excited bc I had used this product about 2 years ago and I absolutely loved it. Perfect color and texture, it was just perfect! Then I read on here that they changed it but I didn't think it could be that different. Oh it was. It's awful! It's not even the color so much as the consistency and streakiness! I tried applying it 3 different ways, with just a clean face, with clean face and moisturizer, and then with a foundation brush that I also got from benefit. i feel like crying. I was looking forward to be being pretty but now I am stuck with this stuff, along with the other dumb products I ordered. In this case I definetly should have listened to the negative reviews.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by empty_fairytales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

well the makeup lady in the shop applied this really well to me, but i cant seem to get it and i turn out orangey every time and go and wash my face again....
it really colors my skin, and im not that fair but i feel my face becomes a different color to my neck!! i dont really reccommend this. however, it has cool packaging but dont be influenced by that!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by sunflower22

I'm so glad for all of you that had a good experience with this- but I did not. I bought this after the makeup artist at the mall put this on and hounded me to get it- so I gave in. After using it for a while- I broke out and it just felt greasy all of the time. I also (embarrassingly) found that it DID NOT match my skin color. I did not feel good when I wore this- let alone look good. I did like the name and thought the packaging was pretty cute- but besides that- I would NOT buy this again.