October 2, 2014 | 1880 users online

Body Scrubs - Totally Juicy - Grapefruit Sugar Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE this scrub! If anyone has any of these or the Apple scrubs, please let me know! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It smells nice and clean, but not overpowering, the granuals dissolve as you scrub so you dont get the ickey gritty tub floor thing. After I use it, my skin feels so soft, like nothing else Ive tried. I only wish it was easier to find I used to find it at Eckards, but since cvs took over its been hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2007 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this over and over, it's fantastic. The granules are effective without being painful or irritating. It doesn't leave a mess in my tub, they seem to melt with water. It's thick enough to stay put when I place some in my hand and it warms when applied. My only problem is how quickly I go through it. Fortunately, it's relatively inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub! It smells absolutely delicious and makes my skin SUPER soft! I have not found anything else like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by sinfulflirt

This is definitely a good product for your money! It smells yummy, and feels good when used with a loofah in that exquisitely painful way, lol, but that's how you know you're sloughing away all of your dead skin. I have very dry skin so I really liked the thick graininess of the scrub (I would not use it on my face though), and since it is a bit on the rough side, I didn't use it daily, but maybe once or twice max a week.

My only complaints are that I can't find it in stores (the last time I bought it I just ordered like 5 online), and because it's very thick, I used a lot of the bottle each time I did a full body scrub (and I'm a fairly small size), so for me, one bottle yields about 5 uses. But then again, it is cheap to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by spykitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

yeah, i've pretty much jumped on the totally juicy sugar scrubs bandwagon like everyone else. they're great, though. cheap, great packaging (like some reviewers have mentioned, no dipping your fingers in pots and such grossness.)

the scrub is a wonderful consistency and you can really feel it working. i don't know how they do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by cma1979

I love scrubs. It has a great flip top which makes it convenient and has a nice soft scent, dissolves well and exfoliates nicely. It did feel hot on my skin but maybe I am just sensitive because it is a coarse scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 4:35:00 AM More reviews by stefleaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This scrub smells really yummy. I bought it because the local store was out of the Totally Juicy Hot Apple Sugar Scrub, which I consider my HG scrub. (Read my review of it). The price of the grapefruit scrub was exactly the same as the apple scrub, and worked almost as well. The texture was very similar, except the particles of the grapefruit scrub seemed to be more loosely packed and didn't warm up when I started rubbing it into my skin. I think the apple scrub packs more of a punch due to its warming properties, so for that reason I'm giving the grapefruit scrub only 4 lippies. Other than that, it's an excellent scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub is the best.It exfoliates better than anything else I've ever used,and it doesn't leave skin oily.It rinses off completely without any residue or leaving a film behind and leaves my skin so soft and silky.It's very thick in texture-it actually stays where you apply it (!),unlike many other body scrubs that end up on the shower floor.The grapefruit scent is light,pleasant and sweet.And it's dirt cheap!Pricier brands pale in comparison.I just recently bought a bunch of tubes from Drugstore.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Caroline1984

LOVE THIS SCRUB! Washes off well, doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. The trick is to use this on DRY skin and then wash off b/c it exfoliates better that way. This stuff is dirt cheap too! I'm mad b/c they quit selling it at my Walmart and now I'm going to have to purchase it from drugstore.com. I love the apple one too!