December 18, 2014 | 1526 users online

Fragrances - La Vida Loca (Dupe for Viva La Juicy)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by eaorb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this perfume at Big Lots. I want to start my review off by saying that I think there are multiple versions of this product being sold (or at least that is definitely the case at the Big Lots location where I purchased this). I bought a bottle of this and I was so enamored by it that I recommended it to a friend while we were browsing around inside Big Lots. I took a bottle of it off the shelf to let her smell it, but this version was gross and musky. It smelled like something an elderly lady would wear and was nothing like the product I had purchased.

That aside - I don't think that this product really smells like Viva La Juicy, however it does have a pleasant aroma. I have had several compliments on it. I enjoy this fragrance and I use it a very regular basis. I will be repurchasing it once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by mumakesmehot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best perfume I have bought so far this year. It costs $6 at the Dollar Store, and the package included a good sized jar of perfume, a roller ball, and a hand lotion. This perfume lasts on me for 5-7 hours. I am going back to buy the other impressionist perfumes to see if they're just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

I bought this bc of the price and wasnt sure what to expect. I dont know why everyone keeps saying it smells like white diamonds because it does not. It smells 80 percent like VLJ and has no staying power, which obviously sucks. But it does really smell like a great impression of VLJ. After having this perfume for a while now and smelling in CONSTANTLY lol, to me it smells like soap. I think impression perfumes are good to buy if you do not anticipate to rely on them. Girls.. you need the real thing. If you can not affor Viva la Juicy and just want this to maintain your signature scent or smell to smell ok, then fine, but this perfume alone should not be your go to fragrence. I am going to purchase the real VLJ and keep the impression bottle with me when i am on the go, so just in case it breaks i only lost a 3 dollar bottle and the 95 dollar real thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jennc91

Okk this smells nothing like viva la juicy. Like a reviewer said, it smells just like white diamonds or something of that nature. I bought it thinking it would smell as fruity as viva la juicy, but Its musky instead. Im sure there are people who enjoy this immitation thought. Its worth a try since it is worth less than 10 $ ibguess...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:40:00 AM More reviews by hollieua

It smells like Viva La Juicy...for the most part...but it doesnt last. I had to spray a lot on this morning and by the time I got to work I couldnt even smell it. This might be ok if you keep it with you and respray throughout the day. I don't have time for that, though.....but for the price, it was worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by babylips235

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's um it's nice, it stays on for a long time!(: It was 5 dollars at kmart & It smells like white diamonds I don't really like it. I got the mini lotion and roll on sepretly at kmart for like 2 bucks, and my friend left her mini body lotion at my house and she forgot about it so I thought I'd "Borrow" it (; but the roll on and lotion smell really diffrent then the perfume the roll on and lotion actaully smell like "viva la juicy" but the perfume smells more like white diamonds I prefer the roll on and lotion but I'd buy it again just to wear for fancy places It's not that bad(:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

They must have changed the formula from when the others reviewed this! It smells NOTHING like VLJ. It smells like White Diamonds or some other older woman classic floral. It is not necessarily an unpleasant scent, but c'mon! What's the point of a dupe??

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SYangOfficial

This knock-off of Viva La juicy by Juicy Couture smells just like Viva La Juicy. I was impressed! It also stays on for a long time. The maximum stay is probably 5-7 hours for me. The packaging is super cute and adorable. Preferred Fragrance (the company who made this dupe) did a wonderful job with the packaging. I did wish I can take off the cap so I can transfer some of the perfume to my travel size bottle, but other than that, I love everything about it. For the price of La Vida Loca ($5), I will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

****Bought another big bottle, but it doesn't smell like the first one I purchased. They might have changed the formula **Btw, this review is for the big bottle sold separately. I ran into the gift set version of this @ a Rainbow clothing store in NYC but it didn't smell the same as the one i tried -- not as good of a dupe, in my opinion.

A more subtle version of Viva la Juicy. I tried this because I was with a friend and she pulled it out. She said it was good for the price she paid and smelled almost like Viva la juicy. I agree. It's not as strong as viva la juicy, and not as long lasting, but it's pretty good for the price (about 5 dollars?). Just a good fragrance, especially for those on a budget.

If I run into this, I'll be sure to purchase a bunch of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jacq1985

I'm so happy I found this, I like the original more, but this is pretty close. I got it in a set, for 9.99 I think, it came with shower gel, the fragrance, and lotion.