October 20, 2014 | 1312 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Lip Love Honey-infused Lip Therapy- Stung

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a fine gloss - if you can get it on sale, it's probably worth adding to your collection. I think I paid around $4 or $5 for it and I'm not disappointed. For me, it's a very basic and neutral color. I leave it in my desk at work for a quick wash of flattering color to my lips. I wouldn't go out of my way or plan to wear this, though. It's feels really nice on my lips...very moisturizing and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

If you've got a love/hate relationship with lip gloss, rejoice!! You have stumbled upon the greatest glossy lip treatment of all time! It's got everything you love about lip gloss, but nothing you hate about it! It provides the eyecatching, gorgeous glossy shine of lip gloss. However, it isn't sticky AT ALL. No more hair stuck to your lips, complaining boyfriend, allergic reactions, or icky spilling in your makeup bag.
It conditions your lips and makes them SO soft, during, and after having the treatment on.
I love the color, and I think the reason why there are lower ratings on here for this product is because people bought it thinking it was like a dupe for black honey (clinique). It is not a dupe! It has a similar idea, but if you want black honey, go buy it. This color deepens your natural color, don't be scared by the purple tone! It just gives your lips a pretty wash of berry color that looks natural and goes with everything!!
Another thing I love about it, is the sweet taste! Great for kissing, as it makes lips sweet, soft, and non sticky. I don't see how people don't like the smell and taste, it's very soft and natural, and smells like real honey.
I got it off Urban decay's website a few months ago for like $5 instead of $15, and I'm almost out of this HG product, so I hope it's still on sale!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by badglueonagetwellcard

love the color, love the formula, love the $4 sale price! but the scent is awful. it smells like flowers and honey, which might be pleasant to some, but to me it just smells like old people and baby powder. but i love the gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by abyssalmissile

The smell and taste are great and it's very moisturizing. It's also fairly non-sticky and has a nice feel. It does settle into lip lines and isn't particularly long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great gloss that has quickly become one of my favorites! I ordered it off the UD website for only $4, and promptly ordered multiple backups once I realized how much I liked it! 'Stung' is a sheer, deep berry that just deepens my natural lip color, yet its neutral enough on me to go with anything. The texture is silky & non-sticky and moisturizes my lips, more like a tinted balm than a traditional gloss. It lasts about 2 hrs for normal day wear, and it even doubles nicely as an overnight lip treatment. I love the honey & wildflowers scent (though I can easily see how others may notÖ) And I really like the packaging- the slim, squeeze tube and slanted tip applicator make application easy & sanitary, and I think the gold cap and lettering is surprisingly chic and tasteful (compared to some other UD lip products). I think this will be especially nice for fall & winter (though I didnít hesitate to wear it this summer) since its an easy way to wear a berry lip color, without being as severe or high-maintenance as lipstick. Highly, highly recommended!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful, luscious dark purple lip gloss. It is lovely smelling and tasting, with its infused honey. Makes my lips glossy, with just a hint of color but no stickiness.
Disappointed that I've found out its discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by MissKisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was initially attracted to this product since it looks similar to Clinique Black Honey. While I
was a bit disappointed to see that the gloss went on so sheer, I was pleased when it wore off. Why? Well my lips,which had initially been fairly dry, were nice and smooth. I really like how this product moisturized my lips and I also enjoyed the honey taste/smell. While I probably wouldn't recommend this for someone who expects a lot of color, I would recommend it for someone who enjoys a nice honey scented gloss that doubles as a balm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This ia a new UD gloss for spring. I saw it displayed in Two Ulta stores and the stock was low in both stores, so I new this had to be good stuff. Stung is a dark purple sheer color with out shimmer. It kind of reminds me of Clinique's Black Honey lip gloss shade. It has a good consistency. It's not as thick as a Juicy Tube but not as thin as some of the cheaper lip glosses sold in drugstores. It smells like honey and almost tastes like honey. I am a DDD and this shade doesn't really show up like Clinique's Black Honey does on my lips. Overall it is a good gloss, but I don't think I wil purchase this particular shade again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No