Inglot AMC Multicolour System Bronzing Powder

I've got it in 80 I think. I was looking for a bronzer that's not too orangey. Sometimes I think it still is, but anything cooler would probably look too muddy and should be used more as a contour product probably.
I like that it's multicoloured. It's got just the right pigmentation. I really like it. I apply it with their slanted bronzer brush (forgot the number now.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best bronzer ever. A tad bit expensive but the pigmentation makes it worthwhile. The colour is just right for me - not pinkish or too orangey. I have it in 79 and I actually did break it on a flight, but I went out and got another one the following day. Thats how much I like it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous bronzer!!!!! Seriously a beautiful color... I love all Inglots products from thier foundations to eyeshadows to liners!! Seriously under rated brand ...especially in the U.S !!!!!TRY IT

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my top favourite bronzer. The color is not orangy, more towards brown (I have #80), and I like that it has light to dark strips (like BB schimmer brick, but no schimmer), so I can very easily control how dark or light I want my application to be. It blends SOOOO easily and beautifully. It does have gold flecks in it, but it does not really show up obviously, it is just so easy to use. I really adore this.

Popular Bronzers