October 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Bronzers - Inglot - AMC Multicolour System Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by monvai

Best bronzer ever. A tad bit expensive but the pigmentation makes it worthwhile. The colour is just right for me - not pinkish or too orangey. I have it in 79 and I actually did break it on a flight, but I went out and got another one the following day. Thats how much I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Candi88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous bronzer!!!!! Seriously a beautiful color... I love all Inglots products from thier foundations to eyeshadows to liners!! Seriously under rated brand ...especially in the U.S !!!!!TRY IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is my top favourite bronzer. The color is not orangy, more towards brown (I have #80), and I like that it has light to dark strips (like BB schimmer brick, but no schimmer), so I can very easily control how dark or light I want my application to be. It blends SOOOO easily and beautifully. It does have gold flecks in it, but it does not really show up obviously, it is just so easy to use. I really adore this.