November 23, 2014 | 1623 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit Me - Medium Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jessamay

Full disclosure - I got this from a friend so I did not pay for it. I am very pale with yellow undertones and this blush works very well. I do have to really crank the brush into the pan to get enough blush on it to add color to my cheeks but when I do, it comes out a very nice, almost rosey flush. It has a nice sheen without any sparkle or glitter and wakes up my face. I don't think this should have been called "coral" though. It is not often that a blush does not show up on my fair skin so I agree with all who complained this is not very pigmented but I can make it work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first blush I purchased from the drugstore and it is simply horrible. I dont know if I got a faulty one or what but there is no color in it at all. When I swatch it on my hand litterly zero pigment. I have scratched it to get more product and still zero color payoff. Just a straight waste of money. Sorry Maybelline I think you need to rethink this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by lelde007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this when I was in America, just to check what 's the difference between American and European Maybelline, as for FIT me! blushes I've heard only good (even very good) reviews!
This is the worst blusher I've EVER had in my life! There' s no pigment coming off! Hope they've reformulated it and launched a better batch (I bought mine on September, 2012).
So far 1:0 - wins European Maybelline!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this blush really flatters my skintone. I am nc35 and this does show up on my skin. I recommend using the brush it comes with. It picks up the product better and the blush is so easily blendable. My holy grail drugstore blush better than glittery milani.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at the bad reviews for this product. It works very well for me.

I wanted a brighter, warmer blush for summer since all my blushes are a bit too muted. I wanted a coral color that did not take rocket science to apply. This is it.

I found it while I was shopping for the new Maybelline stick foundation. In the pan this looks a bit too much. But when I applied it with a soft round brush, it's exactly what I was looking for. I swirled the brush lightly on this and applied as usual to my cheekbones. It looks perfect. Not garish at all.

I have had awful experiences with other Fit Me blushes which did not show at all on my light skin. But this one is sheer yet does give a nice color w/o looking clownish. If there is any shimmer, I have not detected it. On me, this looks satiny and soft. And for $5? So far, I'm well pleased with this. If anything changes I will update.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by mocraig

There are alot of bad reviews on here but I like it I mean it's perfect for me I am young and I don't want so much color and this does it perfect for me so I loved this and will repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by TheresaK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this product on a whim as it was on clearance and I haven't bought a drugstore blush in YEARS so I thought Id give it a go.
ABSOLUTE HORROR!
The blush is SO stiff and hard. And by time you get anything on your finger or brush, the colour is non exsistent. And I'm pretty fair skinned.
So I put the price as VERY expensive as I just basically have Maybelline $5.00 out of my own free will, because I got nothing out of it.
I gave it to my 1 year old daughter to play with (she likes to play make-up) and needless to say, there's never any mess to worry about.
SUPER FAIL.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BellaNotte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I would have read the reviews here before I bought this, dollar store brand makeup is better than this stuff. It has no pigmentation to it, I don't know how it can look so pretty in the pan. At best this might be a shimmery highlight for someone very pale. Very disappointing, back it will go.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by winkingdog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as part of the entire Fit Me set that I purchased (foundation, concealer, powder) wanting to do the whole set together. Of everything in the Fit Me line, this is the worst - the pigmentation is so light that I have to really get as much on my brush as possible, and even then I have to sweep it several times over to see any color. If you want the tiniest wash of color this might be for you. Otherwise, I like it only for the sleek (but cheap/plastic-y) packaging and good as a travel option because it includes a brush. I would not recommend, although the medium coral is very pretty in the pan.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a poor quality blush, even for the price. I use a mix of high end and drugstore products and this is seriously one of the wost product I've ever bought. The blush is vert hard and poorly pigmented. Don't waiste your money. If you want a cheep blush buy Essence or NYC instead.