October 31, 2014 | 847 users online

Styling Products - Moroccanoil - Hydrating Styling Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by PattyM

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice product for color-treated/highlighted hair with dry ends. Very expensive, but it works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by llemusd202

only thing that tames my incredibly frizzy hair. Normally i look like i have a portable pillow on my head but not with this. I think it works but on thick, frizzy coarse hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by snoopy126

I have very fine, coloured, shoulder length hair which I try to air dry as much as possible. I use a dryer mostly on my bangs. I applied this to towel dried hair and I don't like that once my hair is dry I can feel the product in my hair. It's like it coats your hair but is not absorbed and I use a tiny amount. It also gives me static. In fact, the volumizing shampoo gives me major static also. The moisturizing (now Called Hydrating) does not. I wonder which ingredient in Moroccanoil products is the culprit. I will probably stick to using the light oil for styling and return this cream. It's too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Madeline0256

I use this everyday. It replaced the trial size of the original moroccan oil i was given by my hairdresser (I loved that stuff too) but this is a bit more versatile. It protects my hair when i do use heat and i put it in even when i don't. It helps bring out my natural wave. I am trying to grow out my hair and this has a permanent spot on my counter. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by plroos

I think this is a good product, it really does a good job with my hair. My hair is dry, have split ends and feels very starchy. Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme makes my hair look a bit fuller, it's hydrating (not as much as I expected, but it does a good job).

There are three negative things about this product:

- The smell. I've read the previus reviews about this product, and alot of people like it. I don't. It's very strong, (I am sensitive to strong perfume-ish smells, as they somtimes give me headaches).When I use it, I think it smells like someone have sprayed alot of men's perfume on my hair.

- It contains silicone

- The price. Honestly, I wouldn't buy it again, because there are alot of products out there, that does a better job for your hair, and cost less than half the price.

Otherwise, if it wasn't for these three things, I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have thick, curly, frizz-prone hair and this product works very well. It does a great job of smoothing my hair and making it shine, without depositing a lot of residue (or making it feel greasy). I like the pump dispenser (though not so much when the product starts to run out). Also, it's a bit pricey for the product - so I'm sticking with Pantene's Perfect 10 BB instead, but I do really like this Moroccanoil product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Violets4Me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best styling cream I've ever used. Great for blowouts, frizz, flyaways and as a refresher throughout the day. And like all Moroccanoil products, it looks, feels and smells fantastic! LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. My hair is just crazy. It's fine, it's wavy and it's color treated. I never blow it straight. I wear it wavy all the time. This product is AMAAAAAAZING. When my hair is wet I spray a little B&B Thickening Spray and then add 2 pumps of this cream and diffuse. It smells amazing. It defines my curls and keeps my hair tangle free and hydrated. It gives me body, bounce and shine and I have no frizz. It doesn't make my hair greasy or crunchy. Have I mentioned how great it smells. YUM! I do need the thickening spray for a little added hold. After I'm done diffusing I spray a little B&B Surf Spray and I'm good to go. Never fails. Love the pump packaging and although it's expensive, you get 10.2 oz of product, so it last me a while. I love all the Moroccan Oil curl creams - they are similar, but have different levels of hold and curl enhancement.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mhunterjumper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good product. I have fine hair but a lot of it so my hair is weighed down easily by products like this. My hair is just past my collar bone and I use about a pea-size amount for all of my hair while towel-dried -- I need it all over because my hair is very frizzy -- and it's enough to lock in moisture and keep it shiny. I like that I don't have to use a lot so it's a lot of bang for my buck!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by lilsuzyp31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! I tried this before blowdrying and it did nothing. I tried once my hair was dry just prior to using the flatiron, and BEAUTIFUL! My hair is so shiny and bouncy and soft! Smells good too! Will buy again!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No