Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme

3.9

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Citric Acid, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is like a leave-in conditioner. It hydrates your hair and makes it feel softer but it is not a styling product. There is no hold and it can weigh your hair down if you use too much of it. I will keep it for those days when my hair feels dry.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have gone through countless bottles of this product. I have dry, curly and chemically treated hair, and this is one of the few that have ever worked for me. Some say it is far inferior to its oil counterpart, but I disagree. I have tried both Moroccanoil oil and this cream, and this one (for me at least) works just as well. There are many reasons I use this instead of the oil. One, it is a lot cheaper. Two, it comes in big packaging (I get the 500ml bottle). And three, the same amount of product covers a lot more hair when applying.

I apply this just after washing and before styling, but also for extra hydration at any other time, even on dry hair.

I knocked off a lippie, just because of the silicone content, the alcohol and the artifical colouring. I undertand that although alcohol and silicone can be damaging in the long run, they really help style and give it a healthier appearance in the short run. But I don't get the need for an artificial colouring.

In any case, I love this enough I will most probably repurchase as usual.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a comparison of the Morocannoil Styling cream and the Macadamia Nut leave in cream. I love the Morocannoil one as doesn't feel sticky or heavy at all, smells like the Moroccanoil which I love. The Macadamia Leave-in Cream feels really sticky and smells a bit like a masculine fragrance. I have below the shoulder length hair and do one pump, rub my hands together and just rub it on from the ears down. It makes it look soft, shiny and conditioned well. Will always keep buying while they keep making this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This smells pretty good but doesn't work as well as it used to. Sometimes it was heavy and other times it was great. It all depends on how you use it.
The bottle doesn't close though so it's not great to store in a humidity prone area like the bathroom.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Can't live without it!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let's start by saying I have thick coarse wavy hair, which tends to have dry ends and be very frizzy -If I let my hair dry naturally you would see the human form of Argentinian cartoon Mafalda. I got this after reading reviews from people with similar hair texture to mine raved about it, and been using it for a week now both with damp hair and dry hair.

On damp hair, I apply this, then some drops of MoroccanOil after -using the same logical thought I use for skincare: apply treatment/moisturizer and at the end lock moisture. One day I couldn't blow dry my hair after washing it at the gym, since I was in a hurry. I left with damp hair and I must say I was really impressed I wasn't getting Mafalda's hair, but nice wavy non frizzed hair... I almost felt I had Gisele Bundchen's waves.

It works really nice too on dry hair, I mostly apply on the ends -and also use the oil after. I really lets my hair feel soft and manageable between washes.

I'm really in love with this product and the combo. I'm taking one lippie off just because I have tons of hair so I will go through the bottle quite fast and it's a bit pricey.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry coloured hair and this really makes the end result of blow drying soft and manageable. It's pretty strongly scented (in my opinion) but I don't mind it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice product for color-treated/highlighted hair with dry ends. Very expensive, but it works well.

only thing that tames my incredibly frizzy hair. Normally i look like i have a portable pillow on my head but not with this. I think it works but on thick, frizzy coarse hair.

I have very fine, coloured, shoulder length hair which I try to air dry as much as possible. I use a dryer mostly on my bangs. I applied this to towel dried hair and I don't like that once my hair is dry I can feel the product in my hair. It's like it coats your hair but is not absorbed and I use a tiny amount. It also gives me static. In fact, the volumizing shampoo gives me major static also. The moisturizing (now Called Hydrating) does not. I wonder which ingredient in Moroccanoil products is the culprit. I will probably stick to using the light oil for styling and return this cream. It's too expensive.

Popular Styling Products