August 1, 2014 | 2028 users online

Hair Treatments - Wen by Chaz Dean - Re-Moist Hydrating Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Sophiedoodle

I have medium thick, wavy/slightly curly hair. I bought this product from someone who for some reason wanted to sell it before even opening it so i got a much, MUCH lower price
I've always wanted to try this product but never thought I could afford it until now. I live in Sweden, so I don't know if it's more expensive here but anyway, I would totally buy this product again even at full price!

The product feels creamy and slightly oily in my hair, but in a fresh kind of way. Not heavy at all. It feels so natural and fresh (smells like eucalyptus) and really luxurious to me! My hair is dry and this treatment offers the amount of moisture that it needs to feel silky and strong.

Only thing I can think of to make it better is if it were in a tube instead of a jar, (I just prefer tubes to jars).

So in my opinion: luxurious, natural and fresh!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mgates31790

I am a natural dark brunette and color my hair to platinum blonde/white. This being said, I have to use a hydrating masque when I color my hair, and as needed. Last night I lightened my hair and decided to use the Wen masque for the first time after I shampooed the color out. (I received the Wen system as a gift about a month ago and have seen good results).
I left the masque on for about 30 minutes and have not felt my hair this moisturized/healthy in a very long time. I am very happy with the results and plan on using this as my post-lightening masque from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by LindseyB123

Best mask EVER! I love deep conditioners, and this is my favorite! It makes my hair light and soft and moisturized! AWESOME

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the Sweet Almond Mint variety in a set from QVC, and forgot I had it until recently. So last night, during my usual Friday night pampering/bath/facial ritual, I put some on after washing my hair with Aveda Clove shampoo. I went to bed with wet hair and didn't really see the results until the morning. Wow, was I impressed! My hair was shiny, strong, thick, and just wonderful! I had no frizz, and my hair just feels amazing now. The first ingredient in this is Aloe Vera, followed by Shea Butter. So it's good stuff. I am not sure if it contains silicones, but if it does, they are way down on the ingredient list. Lots of good herbs in this product too. You don't really need much of this thick cream, so I'll probably get another 5 uses out of it for my chin length hair. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but if I had an opportunity to get this at a discount or in another value set, I would definitely buy it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No