October 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

HG product. It lasts so long and very pigmented

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

I have to agree with BriddaBella, that this blush is rock solid! So much so that I had swirl like crazy to get this blush on the brush. I feel so validated that another member was having the same issues with this blush. And on top of that, there is a black film that started developing on the surface of this blush, causing no blush to transfer on my brush, and I was using a MAC blush brush. None of the other blushes I use have ever done this.

Also, I tried swatching it on my fingers and even that didn't work. I lost all patience with this blush and will not repurchase it. Nothing but frustration came out of using this product. They need to reformulate it. I mean there is clay in this, but doesn't mean this is supposed to turn into rock solid clay. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I have 4 of the tarte blushes and I think this or natural beauty are my favorite! It is really natural know my fair, warm, olive tones skin. It is a bit expensive but lasts so long! I work in a pool and it stays on 5-6 hrs in the pool and 9-10 hours not in a pool. It is very pigmented so I apply it with real techniques stippling brush. It is relatively easy to blend and I really suck at blending. Also it's not fully matte more natural glowy sheen. I will for sure repurchase when I run out if not before in case they discontinue this blush! I will also probably buy it as a gift for my sister soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since so many bloggers have been raving about Tarte Cosmetics and in particular their blushes I went ahead and bought this blush on ebay. I live in Europe and there is no other way to get my hands on Tarte products. Anyway, I wasn't really worried about not liking the product, because so many people were loving it.

I like the packaking but I can't say the same about the blush. he colour is beautiful and I'm happy with that, but the blush is rock solid and not like a powder at all. I was having trouble just swatching it and I literally had to scratch the blush to get some product.

As for the application I am using the Real Techniques blush brush and I have to aggressively swirl in to get some product on and I feel that even though the product is on the brush it won't transfer to my cheeks. When I do manage to get some product on my cheeks it looks somewhat blotchy and messy.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong with this, but I wouldn't buy it again. Overall it's disappointing and not being able to try out Tarte before buying definitely put me off from further purchases of Tarte products.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So pretty! I love this blush on my skin. It's a light, delicate, almost matte peachy-pink that never goes ruddy or muddy on my NC15 skin. It doesn't have shimmer but it has a nice skin-like sheen to I that looks so natural. Long-lasting too. I reach for this all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and NC30 for reference but this blush stays put and looks flawless on my face. HG blush! Definitely check out the Tarte blushes they are amazing! Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by lucey00

I love this blush in the summertime. I own five tarte blushes, and this is probably my favorite right now. It gives me a very natural girly flush, and runs more pink than peach on my skin. The lasting power is amazing--I'll apply it at 8 in the morning, and will see no fading until around midnight. It's a great formula!
However, I don't like wearing this blush in the wintertime. I prefer wearing deeper colors like flushed... they look more natural than pinks on me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

This a really fabulous peachy-pink color. I had been wanting to get this blush after finding out that it is a dupe for the LE/discontinued MAC blush "Instant Chic". Luckily I was able to get it in a swap which makes me love it even more!

It remains very true to color on my face. It does not pull red or orange at all. Its a true warm pink-peach with a very subtle rose undertone. Looks great on my warm-toned NC-30-35 skin. Highly pigmented yet not difficult to apply. Will likely last a long time. I find that it looks quite pretty with Bobbi Brown rich lip color in Peony Pink.

While Tarte advertises their Amazonian Clay blushes as 12 hour wear I think that is a wee bit of a stretch. Though it certainly gets at least 6 or 8. I very much prefer the amazonian clay blushes over their cheek stains which make my pores look enormous. I am interested in trying blushing bride next as it looks like a great dusty rose color for fall and winter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, I have been using it all year and I still love it so much. I have a warm tan skin tone so this blush is super natural looking on me, which is exactly what I want. It is super pigmented but the blush is not very powdery so when I try to get some on a brush, it can be pretty difficult. Other than that, I love this blush, pigmented, long lasting, long wearing and very natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by haruhii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very pale Asian skin so I was a little hesitant to try this shade but having loved exposed for so long, I wanted to try another shade in this blush line. This color is really lovely! Nice and bright without looking scary and perfect for spring/summer. I think the coral tone will suit a lot of different ladies.